Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) (20721 Views)

Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos / 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands / Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2017
how does this help the current situation of Nigeria huh? we don't need all these throwbacks abeg... we need photos of him fulfilling all and I mean ALL his campaign promises biko

1 Like

Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by robosky02(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2017
GIVE US THROW FARWARD

we want something new

don't be changing backward angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by dosk: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2017
sapiosexual1:
All these unsolicited photos na wash. We initially had just one request, now two.
1) Show us his WAEC cert
2) Let him address the nation on his health.
Is that too much to ask?

What have u achieved with ur degrees Nad how sure are u of ur health that u will C 73
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by dosk: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2017
Ekakamba:
In a speech in April 2016 to the Nigerian Medical Association, Buhari said the country lost around $1 billion to health tourism each year. The president added that he would discourage government officials from going elsewhere for treatment “especially when there is evidence of expertise in Nigeria.”

Very True statement made by PMB
But he futher said that any one is free to Go any where for his medicals but will not be funded by the Gov.

Check my signature!
grin
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by Hades2016(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2017
Meajor:
Our dear Old Presido... Better come back take us either back to where you first met us or to the future you promised..
LOL person wa never take care if himself na him go come take us to future cheesy Nigeria is fvcked with a long dicck cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2017
WHO BUHARI HELP?

1 Like

Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by dosk: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2017
cassyrooy:
Cluelessness has always seem to be his most close alibi

QUE:
IF a clueless OlOdO managed to outsmart 180 million Nigerians to be PResido,
Who Do you think is the CLueless One

A. The one that became president or
B. The ones that made him the president

Need ANS
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by dyangprof(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2017
iyke926:

You are very stupid trying to compare a literate and someone who is a colossal illiterate and failure. I just pity your parents for wasting funds on your education.

he is realy very stupid fa comparing stif neck to straight and normal neck.

hav not eatin sinc morning and am a working class graduate.

useless presido
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by Naughtytboy: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
INTROVERT:
This thread is gonna degenerate into abuse and counter abuses.... I don't have time for that....
seems the situation of the economy has started affecting you too,, U don't do ftc,, unlike Before
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Shortly after he overthrew a civilian regime.
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by dokyOloye: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Meajor:
Our dear Old Presido... Better come back take us either back to where you first met us or to the future you promised..
So U believe that a geriatric, religious bigoted,dictator without high school qualifications can take U to the future ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
dosk:

QUE:
IF a clueless OlOdO managed to outsmart 180 million Nigerians to be PResido,
Who Do you think is the CLueless One

A. The one that became president or
B. The ones that made him the president

Need ANS

B
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by lovat(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
INTROVERT:
This thread is gonna degenerate into abuse and counter abuses.... I don't have time for that....
What contribution have you evrr made
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ahmadgani:
The labour of our heroes past was just in vein

What labour?there has never been a hero nor labour in the land of Nigeria,nig now is worst than nig pre independence.

There's has not been a hero my man.
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by akigbemaru: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mushemed buhari
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by Ahmadgani(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
euromilion:

What labour?there has never been a hero nor labour in the land of Nigeria,nig now is worst than nig pre independence.

There's has not been a hero my man.
there was
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by Inova(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
emmanuel596:
Seems his life biographies have started..... Please when are we gonna get his full burial arrangements
Just after yours has been concluded and forgotten
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by solochris(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
biodun83L:
GO AND ASK UR FATHER ANIMAL

E pain am ooo
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by Bigii(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Empty brain undecided
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ahmadgani:
there was

I wish I can think of any buddy.
Re: Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) by Ahmadgani(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
euromilion:

I wish I can think of any buddy.
I understand u bro! But i think there were few who had good intentions but their vision was adulterated and maligned by their successors

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) / Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence / Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.