Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,283 members, 7,822,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House (20724 Views)

Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List / BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To / Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Defected To APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by mustymatic(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
It is not certain whether the ejection of Niger State Deputy Governor from government house signifies and end of his era in the current leadership role, or if it is simply impunity and recklessness on the side of Governor Babangida Aliyu.

At 9:00 am Wednesday morning cleaners, accompanied by some police, stormed the office of the Deputy Governor of Niger State, Ahmed Musa Ibeto. Mr. Ibeto defected last year from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Niger State.

“I spotted two Toyota Hilux vehicles, white and black, with registration number PILOT 02 carrying files and chairs belonging to the Deputy Governor out of Government House Minna to an unknown location,” a witness told SaharaReporters.

Deputy Governor Ibeto and the Governor, Muazu Babangida Aliyu, became sour with one another after Mr. Ibeto’s defection to the APC and as a result of mistreatment during the crude gubernatorial primary races in Niger State.

Governor Aliyu was accused of rigging the primary contest in Niger State for PDP candidate Mr. Umar Nasko, at Udrus Legbo Kutigi Hall, where Commissioner for Local Government, the Hon. Kantigi, wrote NASKO on every paper for delegates to slot in a box.

The incident at Mr. Ibeto’s office came barely two weeks after Governor Aliyu handed over the affairs of the state to the Speaker of Niger State House of Assembly, instead of his Deputy Governor Mr. Ibeto. Already, Mr. Ibeto was barred from attending the State Executive Council meetings as a punishment for defection to APC. There are also moves to impeach the Deputy Governor from office.

It is not certain whether the ejection of Niger State Deputy Governor from government house signifies and end of his era in the current leadership role, or if it is simply impunity and recklessness on the side of Governor Babangida Aliyu.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/04/niger-deputy-governor-ejected-out-government-house-after-controversy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by SeverusSnape(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sorry sir... They're coming to blame GEJ

8 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by ozoigbondu: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mallam ibeto next time don't defect without your oga's permission especially since this is nigeria where we pratice democrazy and deputy governors are more or less spare tyres meant to be seen

Next development will be impeachment letter served on lbeto.Then they will dig into his past and find more than enough dirt to nail him.In two weeks time ibeto will be impeached and we will nothing about him again

Nigeria politics is filled with reckless abuse of power and it is the case in both PDP and APC.No politican can be said to be clean when it comes to abuse of power

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by tociano009(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sahara reporter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by ishiamu(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Well!! In everything #Gej and #pdp does...at the end #they win

So therefore...........

#gejtill2019

19 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by DesChyko: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
One should reap where he sows..right?
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good for democracy!
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by Calebosko(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
i was here,@ d front page, i saw d post but i didnt want to coment because i taught u mean Niger republic. Ok make i buy space so i go build my new hux,if i win 2nyt bet 4 atlantic bet

na mansion ah go build so d space no go do,

oga seun beware of this land,dont claim it or u go see urself 4 sanko,

make i pray smal 4 my bet, go abeg make i win 2nyt own,so dat i go celebrate with my nairaland friends.

If i win all nairaland babes go be mine,
so help me god

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by BruzMoney(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Sorry sir...
tociano009:
Sahara reporter
Calebosko:
was
englishmart:
H
GeneralBosco:
kessluvall:
Stale.
Old news.
adolomo:
what?
Solowande:
A
Samneer:
óuń kpé
Hmmm
tdayof:
Old news.. Next
So Linda is one of Nigeria's problem
Hmmm

Pls, can I know how much this is going to add to your account guys??

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by tdayof(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Old news.. Next

So Linda is one of Nigeria's problem

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by Samneer: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
óuń kpé
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by Solowande(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wetin u go expect to happen when u put teeth 4 d hand way dey feed u. Moral lesson; don't ever bite d hand dat is feeding u.
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by lillaowow(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
I was listening to Asa- Bed of Stone Album while missing Nigeria so much. i decide to activate whatsapp and chat with few friends.
i asked my friend Why everyone seems to be complaining of the different places they stay in Nigeria to be "dry"?

my friend's reply was that dry is an Understatement that it is "too dry" and even "over dry sef".

He told me that most likely the naira willl go to 230naira against a dollar. that his friend that imports from china had to stop due to unforeseen situations the naira is into.

He informed me of how top business people he knows and have interacted with wants Jonathan out cos he seems to be putting most of them in more debt than profit.
he also told me of an interaction he had with someone in the Oil and gas industries that before the returns of oil used to be deposit in the federation account and they will mismanage it but recently they don't even deposit anything (or partial deposit) in the federation account anymore they squander it all.

Even though i am not directly affected cos my sponsor earns mostly in US dollars. i can understands better what my siblings are passing through at home. it means that my brother's salary and remunerations in Naira has been greatly affected and my dad's tenants might not be able to afford the rent anymore.
it also means if you work 9-5 to earn 1,500naira daily, now you'd have to work times 2 to earn the purchasing power of that 1,500naira.

What i don't seems to understand is that if all this is going on in nigeria, why do people come on nairaland to shout "GEJ till 2019"? do they live in a different Nigeria? and i can remember in 2011, no one needs to convince you to vote for GEJ, he deserved the chance and he was given the chance. why all this noise about why he MUST be voted for?

15 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by mperoakeem(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
is dis democrazy or dictatorship
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by alaoeri: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Aliyu following the footsteps of the clueless one, all this katakata will end come May 29.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by Franchise21(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Politics. They shd keep on playing d game
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by kessluvall(f): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Stale.

Old news.
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by GeneralBosco: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by englishmart(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
ejected out?
Tautology spotted

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by steppin: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
In case.
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by Nutase: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
peedeepee tongue
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by finestiyke(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is Nigeria, anything goes

Well I am on Front Page kudos to my man nempi who is always on NL, Oga Doc, I hail oh!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Politics in Nigeria is survival of the fittest,and display of politcal muscle.
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by LMAyedun(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Na wah oo!!
Politics in Nigeria is drama filled.
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
APC full of judas... trying to sell his oga, good for u hediots
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by RAO1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
k.....In PDP - If u defect, you are wrong ...'gbatugba to mallam...
#SaiGMB

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by ichidodo: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
We say chuck the Janjaweede out..
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by folabayo1(f): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
And wat is wrong for sum1 to defect to a more capable party??
Am sure he left pdp because of their evil deeds to apc and now they still got to him
That's y we need Buhari to Change and match out all this corrupts leaders and take charge.
Only BUHARI can tackle pdp
Only him
#Saibaba

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by mytime24(f): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Kk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Awarsd Tinubu Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Governors In Abuja To Persuade Buhari To Share Excess Crude Funds / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.