Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins (45926 Views)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / TB Joshua EXPOSES Ghanaian Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Molest Virgin Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by infogenius(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Another movie for the gullibles.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by pepetua(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Thanks be to God
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by deparagon(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Oh Africa! I hail thee!
Africans n Ritual Stuffs are like 5&6
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Sanchez01: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Man: Who are you?

Woman: 'We are the marine goddess' grin

(Then there was a sudden, slight pause. Man wanted to talk, woman wanted to do the same... Nolllywood awkward moment)

Man: How are they?

Woman: Two Billion shocked shocked shocked (That's one one fourth of the world)

TB Joshua and his people should engage Steven Spielberg for better casting, and a more believable production grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Kosy79(f): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
yorhmienerd:
All this TB Joshua Fabricated Testimony sef undecided

Wonders!
All these ur senseless comments sef.

Wonders.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by dyangprof(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2017
GreenMavro:
angry angry

Do you know any graduate with 1st Class, 2.1 or 2.2 in any of the following fields -Geography,
Geology,
Geophysics,
Medicine,
Health Sciences,/Computer science,
Engineering Sciences,
Agriculture Sciences,
Geography Education,
Law,
Mass Communication,
Political Science or any Arts course?
Can the person speak English fluently?
Can they write well?
Do they have computer skills?
Okay please say hello to them for me.I just want to tell them TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins

hav u taken ya herbs today?
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2017
wonders they say, shall never end! I find it hard to believe this story but if it really happened, then things r really happening. May the light of God continually shine upon her
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by VeniJu: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2017
yorhmienerd:

Wonders!

I'm not a church member.. But why not attend for urself? Then, you'll know it it's real or not.
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2017
lalasticlala:
I can't stop laughing. This lady could make a good Nollywood actress.

I'm telling you
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by AkumahTalk(m): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2017
The demon needs the microphone to talk abi T.B. Jay I dey look you and your apprentices...and that thing you people are spraying.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Jabioro: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2017
lalasticlala:
l sue...
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by dayold: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2017
GreenMavro:
angry angry

Do you know any graduate with 1st Class, 2.1 or 2.2 in any of the following fields -Geography,
Geology,
Geophysics,
Medicine,
Health Sciences,/Computer science,
Engineering Sciences,
Agriculture Sciences,
Geography Education,
Law,
Mass Communication,
Political Science or any Arts course?
Can the person speak English fluently?
Can they write well?
Do they have computer skills?
Okay please say hello to them for me.I just want to tell them TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins
if u no get work abeg come work for my farm.
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Missmossy(f): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2017
See her face grin nawa ooo she went through hell. She looks better now though but still i don't trust TB Joshua and his ways. Could be devilish powers he is using.
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by martineverest(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Acebar:
Even if this man raises a dead man I no go still believe his miracles
but u will believe pastor adeboye and co
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Makweembo: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Did anyone actually WATCH this video? And you think it's all acting? shocked No one can act the pain/ emotion that lady shared in her testimony. I repeat - NO ONE!

It takes more 'faith' to believe all of this was an elaborate stage production than to accept its reality. Look up the Trokosi system online - many girls have shared similar experiences and this child slavery is still happening now.

Let me say it as it is, irrespective of religious or denominational bigotry - GOD BLESS TB Joshua for helping this poor lady...

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by czaratwork: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2017
demon dey cast out demon?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by maigemuu: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2017
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by jchioma: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2017
Where is the shrine na?
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by glories: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Weather u believe or not don't make comments on ignorance,go to the church investigate, maybe in the process you might also be delivered.best of luck

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Boss13: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
lalasticlala:

I swear grin grin first class acting even with the false voice. She is really good. She should stop acting for T.B Joshua and become a really actress in Nollywood.

I laugh tire. 2 billion. T. B Joshua needs to sack his script director and get an intelligent one

Did anyone noticed her fingers. I think that's a sign for $2,000 and she wanted confirmation before she falls. Guess after confirmation, she took off her shoes and down she goes. What a terrific show
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Timfreds(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tb Joshua is touching lives indeed. May God continue to strengthen him.
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Obascoetubi:
when will tb joshua expose himself?
after you don get sense
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Freiburger(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Africa grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Kingpee2(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Same shrine he gets his power from, just because they told him to bring more lives he think he can expose them, Baba Tb, finish wat u started, you can lie to humans but not to God.
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by KingSango(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
yorhmienerd:

Wonders!

This was the typical tactic employed by the Catholic missionaires to destroy the credibility of African traditional religion with false stories of human sacrifices, which did occur, but with much less frequency than reported. After the kings powers of keeping law and order was defanged there existed this vacuum where lawlessness thrived among wicked Africans. Yet the effeminized and sodomite Christian African priests they raised up from little boys went to work defaming African religions. Given the money of Rome and resources, in a land ravaged by war, slavery, and enemy armies forcing colonialism, these African sodomite Christians attacked African dieties in books and from the podium. They must be stopped. In the next revolution we must burn every damm church and mosque in Africa who promotes this spiritual war against Africa. It is one thing to allow these guest faiths to exist but it is an outright evil to allow them to establish this demonic dominion over the entire land. How can we lift up Africa without the ancestors? How can we allow these Christians to slander our noble faiths in our own ancestors while standing on the land they the ancestors cultivated for hundreds of thousands of years? And these dirty Christians are laughing at us while molesting children and creating another generation of effeminized male, punk, sissy, pastors to continue to extinct us. They must be driven out. Ase.
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Macmoni(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Obascoetubi:
d day u have sence
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by konjinokillme(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kosy79:
All these ur senseless comments sef.

Wonders.
hello
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by me69: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
metronaija:
A shocking video about Ghana’s ‘trokosi system’ released last week by Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua’s YouTube channel ‘Emmanuel TV’ has gone viral.
The clip, titled ‘The Most SHOCKING Confession You May Ever Hear’, chronicles the heart-breaking ordeal of Mary Nenyo from Ghana’s Volta region and has raked up over 130,000 views in just a few days.

Emmanuel TV describes the 66-minute clip as “a bone-chillingly brutal tale of physical, mental, spiritual and sexual slavery that will move even the stoniest of hearts to tears.”

Speaking at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria, Mary narrated how her family gave her as a “virgin sacrifice” to Korle Shrine in order to “atone for the sin” of her great-great-grandfather which was said to be behind the curse of premature deaths occurring in the family.

“They took me to the riverside and initiated me on a journey of no return… I was then introduced to an old priest as my husband,” she recounted, explaining that all this happened in her tender infancy.

The elderly fetish priest would sexually satisfy himself with Mary at whim along with the other 500 maidens forcefully ‘imprisoned’ in the shrine.

“The priest would just point at you. He could call us chicken, goat or cow – because we were cows to him – then, he would sleep with us just like that,” she tearfully described.

Her duties included preparing ‘charms’ for people seeking protection at the shrine and beseeching the gods that more sin be committed so more innocent virgins could be entrapped into the vicious cycle.

As Mary grew older, she broke protocol by taking ventures outside the shrine’s confines, one day being spotted naked by a group of foreign tourists who took her picture.

Six months later, her ‘freedom’ was procured by the foreigners in conjunction with an NGO called ‘International Needs’, leading to the release of the 500 young girls who were in ritual servitude at the shrine.

However, physical liberation did not stop Mary from a living a life of spiritual slavery. Unable to trace her real family, Mary moved to 11 different locations but continued to experience “a series of rejection, maltreatment and abuse”.

Men had an unnerving sexual attraction for her and exploited her innocence at will. “The demons would enter the men and make them sleep with me,” she stated, adding that each promiscuous encounter was followed by dismissal and hatred from the men involved.

Plagued by terrible nightmares of snakes and increasing mental instability, Mary eventually found herself begging on the streets for survival at Madina Market in Accra. There, she finally met a ‘Good Samaritan’ and narrated her sordid story to her.

“She said that the only person would could deliver me from all those demons was Prophet T.B. Joshua,” Mary explained, adding that the lady fully paid for her journey from Ghana to The SCOAN in Lagos, Nigeria.

After Mary was ‘delivered’ from the “demons that held her in bondage”, she stayed in the church for several weeks. “Before, I never knew I was a normal human being,” she testified, stating that she could sleep peacefully for the first time in her life after prayer.

T.B. Joshua used his influence and resources to locate Mary’s long-lost mother, who was residing in Ivory Coast, and brought her to Nigeria to meet with her daughter in an emotional reconciliation.

The SCOAN additionally gave $1,500 to Mary to start her life afresh. “I have seen powers upon powers but there is a power beyond powers – the God who used Prophet T.B. Joshua to liberate me from darkness,” the former slave concluded.

The video evoked a storm of reactions, with several of Joshua’s foreign supporters calling on the Ghanaian government to take urgent steps to address the “inhumane treatment” still being experienced by victims of the Trokosi system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFPY5evt3qU

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/tb-joshua-exposes-ghanaian-shrine-where.html

MChristians are so misled
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by sniper77(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
I tend to wonder if the demons attend tutorials before they are cast out cos the demons always give prompt response to the questions which are asked in a specific format.
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by kenlinzo(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
OLD STORY..............WHY PRESENTING IT AS IF ITS A NEW STORY.
I WATCH AND READ THIS STORY MORE THAN 5MONTHS AGO.
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Skmoda360(m): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Obascoetubi:
ask it on google or call sergey brin on phone to give you a liberated answer.....mtsceeew rankaranka....radarada...oshi pelu iranu
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Mambox: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
TB Joshua still has the best lines. I gbadun this one die.

Jeun lo baba, nothing do you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 / House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 / Namibian Lady 'Delivered' From Bedwetting & Drunkenness By Tb Joshua (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.