Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins (45928 Views)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / TB Joshua EXPOSES Ghanaian Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Molest Virgin Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by CharliParker: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Obascoetubi:
when will tb joshua expose himself?
He will expose you soon, Even if it is Jesus Christ you won't believe him and his miracles.
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Mambox: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
LOL

It only takes witness one true case of demonic attack to know its beyond a simulation game.

When a demon possesses of someone, it speak in an entirely different voice, you could hear a deep baritone from a young lady possessed. It could be speaking fluent Spanish or Hindi for someone who's never studied the language before.

Where exorcism is only, one man of unsure faith can't hold a microphone to the demon, else he gets pissssed himself. The exorcist by Keanu Reeves is one good movie that tried to mirror the reality.

May God's mercy be upon us all.

sniper77:
I tend to wonder if the demons attend tutorials before they are cast out cos the demons always give prompt response to the questions which are asked in a specific format.
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by amahthelma(f): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
stefanweeks:
bloody

FTC once again

Am grabbing it by the p*ssy
power of FTC

always making the keypad type in words not flowing with the headline
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by akigbemaru: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hilarious video.
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by stefanweeks: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
amahthelma:
power of FTC

always making the keypad type in words not flowing with the headline

Swerve B*tch
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by ken2015: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
carry on TB, my brother...no hiding place for demons this time...
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Kosy79(f): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
konjinokillme:
hello
Hi
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by mgolds: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
lol

Want to give birth in the USA?
Deluxe Childbirth Services is Nigeria’s premier childbirth service company. With over a decade of offering advice to parents, we offer you a fast, affordable and guaranteed chance to give birth to your child in the USA.
We take care of everything from helping you plan your trip, choosing the right hospital and insurance cover, getting a visa and everything in between. With our customized services, we have the right package for everyone.
www.deluxechildbiirth.com
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by konjinokillme(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kosy79:
Hi
you're pretty wink
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Kosy79(f): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
konjinokillme:
you're pretty wink
Thanks
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Smooyis(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Thank God for TB Joshua. I can't imagine what would have happened without him. Thinking of millions of lives he has saved.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by felixeze(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
What if it's true?
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by GGirll: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mr Ibu always cracking my ribs any day any time...hahahaha!!!!!!!!
mazizitonene:

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Adonis7: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
lalasticlala:
I can't stop laughing. This lady could make a good Nollywood actress.

You also an atheist?

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by amahthelma(f): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
stefanweeks:

Swerve B*tch
always d regular word it Neva changes, grow up Man and get more progressive in d words you use as a counter attack #must say u sounded like a pained nitwit#
tongue
stefanweeks:

Swerve B*tch
always d regular word it Neva changes, grow up Man and get more progressive in d words you use as a counter attack #must say u sounded like a pained nitwit#
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by konjinokillme(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kosy79:
Thanks
my pleasure.. smiley

I'll like to know you better...
Where do you stay
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by BELKIS(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
God bless tbJoshua. And to all the "mean comment posters", may the light and mercy of God find you. Amen.
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by sniper77(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mambox:
LOL

It only takes witness one true case of demonic attack to know its beyond a simulation game.

When a demon possesses of someone, it speak in an entirely different voice, you could hear a deep baritone from a young lady possessed. It could be speaking fluent Spanish or Hindi for someone who's never studied the language before.

Where exorcism is only, one man of unsure faith can't hold a microphone to the demon, else he gets pissssed himself. The exorcist by Keanu Reeves is one good movie that tried to mirror the reality.

May God's mercy be upon us all.

I agree that demons are real and they speak in different languages. I have watched T. B Joshua's Emmanuel TV for five years consecutively and the demons are always asked the same questions. What did you do to his or her career? What did you do to his or her family? What did you do to his or her destiny?why are you in this body? What did he or she do to you? Why did you render him useless? why did you make him or her separate from his wife or her husband. I just feel the people who are afflicted that seek deliverance at the synagogue are possessed by similar demons due to the questions the demons have to answer in the exam hall. Are they going to award the demons marks after the question and answer segments. Jesus performed miracles and casted out demons without getting into a debate with the demons.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by stefanweeks: 2:53am On Jan 31, 2017
amahthelma:
:Palways d regular word it Neva changes, grow up Man and get more progressive in d words you use as a counter attack #must say u sounded like a pained nitwit#

Okay b*tch
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by amahthelma(f): 6:02am On Jan 31, 2017
stefanweeks:

Okay b*tch
knew you would concur son of a b*tch(cos I see all female gender re bin classified ax a b*tch on NL which I would say d word is overrated)
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by stefanweeks: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2017
amahthelma:
knew you would concur son of a b*tch(cos I see all female gender re bin classified ax a b*tch on NL which I would say d word is overrated)

Please leave me be

B*TCH
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by jagbajantus: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Here we go again.
Naija peeps sef. Na wa for una.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 / House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 / Namibian Lady 'Delivered' From Bedwetting & Drunkenness By Tb Joshua (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.