Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN (35690 Views)

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Eazybay(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ppl rejoicing up dea are funi ooo. DSS invites sum1 over inciteful statement and u are rejoicing like he was sentenced or sth. We always see invitation as torture and it actually ain't our fault
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by SalamRushdie: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
LordofNairaland:
This is the time for Sule to learn. Learn to control your tongue. They say they are behind you. When they lock you up now, CAN will quickly forget you.

As it is now, seems like you will be the scapegoat.

Nothing will happeb to him ...What exactly are locking him up for ?
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
At the end of the day only you will be held accountable for what you say many will support you but nobody in their right mind supports violence or wants to give the grounds for it

Peace always

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by coolestchris2: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
So God no get power again, u deh find people... Elijah go deh laugh am

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by oyeb15: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
He was invited alone but we are solidly behind him. I really love that statement. hypocritic & cowardly.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by masseratti: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
What is wrong with everyone getting a media aide? Can't Nigerians just speak for themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by madjune(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Even Peter abandoned Jesus on his way to Calvary.

Na so people be.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by LordOfNaira: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Nothing will happeb to him ...What exactly are locking him up for ?

Criminal incitement.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Horlawale1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Fayose CAN do that grin grin grin

Freedom of speech is allowed but Freedom after speech OYO

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Philinho(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I expect all those who supported that inciting speech by Apostle Suleiman to leave everything they have scheduled for Today and show up at the Aso Drive office of the DSS. That, I believe, is a little price to pay in solidarity with a man they so adore his licence for mayhem.

Useless CAN!
useless talk. just borrow a brain if u can
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by NaMe4: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
There's no big deal here. He'll honour the invitation and leave there in no time.

Nothing do am!
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by SalamRushdie: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Criminal incitement.

Then they will have to charge him to court ....
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by lastmessenger: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I expect all those who supported that inciting speech by Apostle Suleiman to leave everything they have scheduled for Today and show up at the Aso Drive office of the DSS. That, I believe, is a little price to pay in solidarity with a man they so adore his licence for mayhem.

Useless CAN!
i wonder what u have gained in this useless government run by a half dead fela. Dollar is now 500.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Austin4lif: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless CAN!
Useless you. Are you not ashame of your Changi nw? What have you achieved? on the corruption War, who is jailed or found guilty? "hungry never kill you? or dnt u go to Nigeria market?

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by TeamSimple(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
They are scared of DSS reopening their case in the arms procurement scandal.

Fraudulent CAN

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by storm001(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
solasoulmusic:
At the end of the day only you will be held accountable for what you say many will support you but nobody in their right mind supports violence or wants to give the grounds for it

Peace always
[quote author=solasoulmusic post=53263871]At the end of the day only you will be held accountable for what you say many will support you but nobody in their right mind supports violence or wants to give the grounds for it

Peace always

where is this one from?
peace always as in stay mute wen dey slaughter yhu?
yhu ar sick in da anus.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Abudu2000(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hehehehe, my people shey Una see how devided even the so called xtians are, so a man of god like you all scammers is being invited and Una dey talk like say we the readers wear pampers.. Lol

Thank god for technology, I believe 10 years from now religion will be successful exposed and abolished....

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Any Christian supportin the DSS against Suleman is a fool
it's not about being a fool you can't call for killing from the pulpit. Preach Love and turn the other cheek and report to authorities

As a nation it is shameful trying to fight violence with more violence when you can simply lodge a formal complain civicly and in his case stroll to the office or write a letter

It is sad that because of social media what we have are online thugs inciting war oblivious that it's the same civil war that landed our nation in the state we are in

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by rusher14: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
[color=#006600]Sule: [/color] I thought you said you were behind me.

CAN Chair: I didn't tell you how far behind na!
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by madas1086: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
aishattaju:
Well he has reliably informed us that He has over 500,000 members in Nigeria alone who are ready to fight for him. He also informed there will be no peace in Nigeria if he sleeps a single day in a cell. So i think he is covered.

But in all honesty a lot of people have not experienced crises and war hence they do not know what it looks like. Its terrible its sad, seeing family friends and loved ones killed for nothing. i experienced this in Jos and its not a good thing. The government is silent about all the killings but are making a loud noise when people make comments. Its actually time to rise and defend our selves.

People are dying the government is silent, People are talking, the government is active.
u no dey see say even CAN dey fear abi u wan witness waiting happen. for jos again

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote/ author=storm001 post=53264324][/quote]thankd God bless you see ?

For me it's easy to ignore you
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Codes151(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless CAN!
nah! U wrong. Let suleman go! Make his write up clear to them dumb guys that don't know how to read! CAN don't have to go there as if it's a big deal! Only when necessary next step of actions will be considered. That's maturity

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=storm001 post=53264324][/quote]

The craving for attention from me is not worth even thinking of what to say to you so I'm just here to say

back to sender
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by LordOfNaira: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Then they will have to charge him to court ....

Not necessarily. Criminal incitement (I don't know if they would charge him for this) is probably contained in the Nigerian criminal law. The DSS can uphold the law and punish offenders.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by madas1086: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
this is just one among thousand of different between Muslim and Christian lack of patient.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by hush15: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless CAN!

Whatever duh!
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by euchariadavid(f): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
prof1990:
the man should just do the needful and accept his mistake abeg.
Wat mistake did you think he made?
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by dust144(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Snitch
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Sanchez01: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless CAN!
It is pretty interesting to see you disappear when the government and the Fulani community as a whole goof but would rather choose to come out to air messy opinions on someone who spoke up. Where were you when el-Rufai claimed vengeance is the Fulani way of life. Where you when a degenrated fellow in the guise of a Fulani claimed the country would be set ablaze should Buhari die in office?

Truth is, your sense of reasoning may have been bashed, all thanks to the stipend you find motivation in. However, I'd tell you this is almost a fight between Christians in Nigeria, regardless of denomination and belief, and the government, alongside his Fulani kinsmen, both herdsmen and non-herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by SalamRushdie: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Not necessarily. Criminal incitement (I don't know if they would charge him for this) is probably contained in the Nigerian criminal law. The DSS can uphold the law and punish offenders.

Dss can punish offenders without a trial? Are you ok sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.