Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN (35680 Views)

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Shy001: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I expect all those who supported that inciting speech by Apostle Suleiman to leave everything they have scheduled for Today and show up at the Aso Drive office of the DSS. That, I believe, is a little price to pay in solidarity with a man they so adore his licence for mayhem.

Useless CAN!

Wow!!!! I'm not suprise you're still reasoning from Anus in this age... I don't blame You. More condemned oil to your village chief that used your head for some rituals.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Adebowale89(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
solasoulmusic:

I see Christianity as a spiritual walk through life guiding and teaching others not a platform for killing and persecution of others.

You can't do what they are doing and cry aloud

go and sit down somewhere jawe. defence is different from wasting lives. go and preach that love in borno state bama, Maiduguri, yobe and save us this diluted love preaching
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I expect all those who supported that inciting speech by Apostle Suleiman to leave everything they have scheduled for Today and show up at the Aso Drive office of the DSS. That, I believe, is a little price to pay in solidarity with a man they so adore his licence for mayhem.

Useless CAN!

Hush!
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adebowale89:

go and sit down somewhere jawe. defence is different from wasting lives. go and preach that love in borno state bama, Maiduguri, yobe and save us this diluted love preaching

if Jesus shared your sentiment na for ground we go dey post untop NL

Being a true Christian is never about retaliation it's about unity in Christ he has gotten to the DSS office no be you I see for front seat why you no go na?

Keyboard no dey follow person that's the reality
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by morscino: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are a sellout and not a Christian ..keep playin political correctness for Islam that is striving to see ur end ..Foolish Christians like you are the reason a poorly thought out telivion like Islam is rapidly growing despite being blood thirsty ..where was your so called wretched head when over 800 christian where killed in cold blood at kaduna recently ..You are nothing but a 5th columnist in Christianity and mark my word your lineage will pay for it
And u keep displaying ur ignorance...Muslims r killing xtians and d nx thing for u as a xtian to do is to commit treason by inciting violence?...U are among d ppl d bible was referring too when it said..my ppl die for they lack knowledge...why not plan whatever it is u are planning secretly,instead of a pulic show of shame.
Idiots like u keep saying muslims preach hate too,but have seen a viral video of such?
Apostle sule is a fool for directly inciting d killing of fulani herdsmen!
And by d way D southern Kaduna crisis is and has always been btw herdsmen and farmers,I doubt if d herdsmen/farmer would ask whether someone is a xtian or muslim b4 attacking.El-rufai said he paid herdsmen,not muslims
Mind u not all herdsmen are muslims/fulani but u lots have not been able to think for urselves.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by morscino: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
mykeljosef:

metaphors

go learn

metaphors hold no weight in d court of law...
now u need to stay off nairaland and study ur books more.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by SalamRushdie: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
morscino:

And u keep displaying ur ignorance...Muslims r killing xtians and d nx thing for u as a xtian to do is to commit treason by inciting violence?...U are among d ppl d bible was referring too when it said..my ppl die for they lack knowledge...why not plan whatever it is u are planning secretly,instead of a pulic show of shame.
Idiots like u keep saying muslims preach hate too,but have seen a viral video of such?
Apostle sule is a fool for directly inciting d killing of fulani herdsmen!
And by d way D southern Kaduna crisis is and has always been btw herdsmen and farmers,I doubt if d herdsmen/farmer would ask whether someone is a xtian or muslim b4 attacking.El-rufai said he paid herdsmen,not muslims
Mind u not all herdsmen are muslims/fulani but u lots have not been able to think for urselves.

After you will say you are not a Muslim ..abeg you irritate me so don't ever appear in my mention again or misery will appear permanently in your life
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Adebowale89(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
solasoulmusic:

if Jesus shared your sentiment na for ground we go dey post untop NL

Being a true Christian is never about retaliation it's about unity in Christ he has gotten to the DSS office no be you I see for front seat why you no go na?

Keyboard no dey follow person that's the reality

being a christian doesn't make me to be an imbe.cile seeing people killing a close family and will still be preaching love

it would be so sense.less for me to continue preaching nonsense love when I ve d weapon to rescue them. so your fact is basically relative

I can't believe what u believe that's one of the problem of religion
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adebowale89:

being a christian doesn't make me to be an imbe.cile seeing people killing a close family and will still be preaching love

it would be so sense.less for me to continue preaching nonsense love when I ve d weapon to rescue them. so your fact basically relative

I can't believe what u believe that's one of the problem of religion

And Its not imbecilic inciting hate and violence into an already escalated matter that the Government is working on

Come on

What we are talking about is an eye for an eye here and we both know Nigeria cannot even afford another civil war

You see them a mile away call the authorities and trust your God not your fist what he is doing goes against the very word he preaches every Sunday kill or be killed

There is a reason why the scriptures never said to murder for Justice but said if our own hand causes us to sin we should cut it off the ministry is more about you and your walk with Christ than what others are doing.

We must go back to days where we let the laws of the land take precedence to our own judgment , trial and execution. Why didn't the disciples of Christ riot when he was crucified by those who hated him they knew the God thy served they knew his might they knew that at the end of the day his children will be spared or their blood avenged in his time.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by morscino: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

After you will say you are not a Muslim ..abeg you irritate me so don't ever appear in my mention again or misery will appear permanently in your life
U obviously lack logical reasoning and mentally unfit,thereby resorting to insults and curses(which are both meant for u and ur household).
For d sake of nx time,get ur facts right b4 coming online to spew thrash.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by SalamRushdie: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
morscino:

U obviously lack logical reasoning and mentally unfit,thereby resorting to insults and curses(which are both meant for u and ur household).
For d sake of nx time,get ur facts right b4 coming online to spew thrash.

Go behead someone and leave me alone
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Adebowale89(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
solasoulmusic:

And Its not imbecilic inciting hate and violence into an already escalated matter that the Government is working on

Come on

What we are talking about is an eye for an eye here and we both know Nigeria cannot even afford another civil war

You see them a mile away call the authorities and trust your God not your fist what he is doing goes against the very word he preaches every Sunday kill or be killed

There is a reason why the scriptures never said to murder for Justice but said if our own hand causes us to sin we should cut it off the ministry is more about you and your walk with Christ than what others are doing.

We must go back to days where we let the laws of the land take precedence to our own judgment , trial and execution. Why didn't the disciples of Christ riot when he was crucified by those who hated him they knew the God thy served they knew his might they knew that at the end of the day his children will be spared or their blood avenged in his time.

what govt is working on, u said? pls what exactly is govt working on

hope u know the killing of christians doesn't start with this buhari regime? since the existence of it's occurrences...what is the govt working on that's not finishing?

just save yourself this stress

there are freedom of speech and human being is entitled to his individual submission. being a pastor doesn't take your fundamental human right from you

one become human being first before Christianity

someone like suleman was one of the reason why we still have a right to worship till today as a Christian
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adebowale89:

what govt is working on, u said? pls what exactly is govt working on

hope u know the killing of christians doesn't start with this buhari regime? since the existence of it's occurrences...what is the govt working on that's not finishing?

just save yourself this stress

there are freedom of speech and human being is entitled to his individual submission. being a pastor doesn't take your fundamental human right from you

one become human being first before Christianity

someone like suleman was one of the reason why we still have a right to worship till today as a Christian

We will get further as a nation when we can pride ourselves in bringing people together and not driving them apart. He maybe be all those things but trust me the Godly do not invite violence even when they are persecuted the wrath of God is what we fear.

Awareness is different from Violence he can also learn from the BBOG movement as well the way to handle these issues is dialogue not opposition
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Adebowale89(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
solasoulmusic:

We will get further as a nation when we can pride ourselves in bringing people together and not driving them apart. He maybe be all those things but trust me the Godly do not invite violence even when they are persecuted the wrath of God is what we fear.

Awareness is different from Violence he can also learn from the BBOG movement as well the way to handle these issues is dialogue not opposition

bringing people together by them reducing u? I know you're not a Christian

I'm not even talking about xtian here. its sense.less for a human to harm or kill his fellow human being

is very right for those being killed to tolerate them more to be killed?

I don't know why you're not reasoning beyond the brain box

forget religion sentimental. in a sane society, Nigerian govt would be question for not protecting his citizen and u are here talking of love my ass

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by lereinter(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Sule don't worry, the biafrats of Nairaland will accompany you cheesy.

can can dodge
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by WaffenSS(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless CAN!

God bless you, child.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by peterebisan: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
infact what kind of leaders do we have, the past and the present they are just after money call themselve CAN, coward that is what they are
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adebowale89:

bringing people together by them reducing u? I know you're not a Christian

I'm not even talking about xtian here. its sense.less for a human to harm or kill his fellow human being

is very right for those being killed to tolerate them more to be killed?

I don't know why you're not reasoning beyond the brain box

forget religion sentimental. in a sane society, Nigerian govt would be question for not protecting his citizen and u are here talking of love my ass
In a sane country he would be deported let's face it you can't call for retaliation from the pulpit it is not the true way of solving issues it will only spread and give the rebels license to kill

I really don't care what you know but you made a good point a few posts ago you don't have to get my point I have laid it clear and I don't have to get yours but can you see for a second that we haven't heard anything going on about the killings so truly those in power are working but we often jump the gun and endanger more lives trying to do the right thing . playing hero is very different and what it appears to be in this case
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by youngjoy(f): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
aishattaju:
Well he has reliably informed us that He has over 500,000 members in Nigeria alone who are ready to fight for him. He also informed there will be no peace in Nigeria if he sleeps a single day in a cell. So i think he is covered.

But in all honesty a lot of people have not experienced crises and war hence they do not know what it looks like. Its terrible its sad, seeing family friends and loved ones killed for nothing. i experienced this in Jos and its not a good thing. The government is silent about all the killings but are making a loud noise when people make comments. Its actually time to rise and defend our selves.

People are dying the government is silent, People are talking, the government is active.
nice one bae I love this comment
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by kadree(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Any Christian supportin the DSS against Suleman is a fool
Any Christians not supporting pastor kings is a slow poke. Y don't you just go do things that would help make you a better person than you are. Such comments by Sulaiman are more than capable of causing chaos. B it an imam, emir, sultan, pop, pastor, reverend or daddy who makes provocative statement should be dealt with in accordance with the law . Free ursef from religious and tribal bigotry. It has never helped any.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by kadree(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
solasoulmusic:
it's not about being a fool you can't call for killing from the pulpit. Preach Love and turn the other cheek and report to authorities

As a nation it is shameful trying to fight violence with more violence when you can simply lodge a formal complain civicly and in his case stroll to the office or write a letter

It is sad that because of social media what we have are online thugs inciting war oblivious that it's the same civil war that landed our nation in the state we are in

Am proud we still have youth who reason well. What is wrong is wrong. I appreciate your take.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by SalamRushdie: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
kadree:

Any Christians not supporting pastor kings is a slow poke. Y don't you just go do things that would help make you a better person than you are. Such comments by Sulaiman are more than capable of causing chaos. B it an imam, emir, sultan, pop, pastor, reverend or daddy who makes provocative statement should be dealt with in accordance with the law . Free ursef from religious and tribal bigotry. It has never helped any.

So you are free to support ur religion blindly yet I am not..I vowed this yeah to become very pro Christian and I have no apologies for that ..it doenst stop me from developing myself , anywhere i have the opportunity to defend my faith and its adherents I will
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by kadree(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So you are free to support ur religion blindly yet I am not..I vowed this yeah to become very pro Christian and I have no apologies for that ..it doenst stop me from developing myself , anywhere i have the opportunity to defend my faith and its adherents I will
That is my take up there. Ur inability to understand isn't my fault. Peace!
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by solaere(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
CAN is a shame to us [xtain]what's bad sending a rep we don't want surprot by word/ mouth we want action .....
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Omonigeriarere: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
[[s]quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=53261215]I expect all those who supported that inciting speech by Apostle Suleiman to leave everything they have scheduled for Today and show up at the Aso Drive office of the DSS. That, I believe, is a little price to pay in solidarity with a man they so adore his licence for mayhem.

Useless CAN![/quote][/s]

Nothing go happen: take it or leave it.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by adontcare(f): 12:21am On Jan 31, 2017
I support Suleiman. It is time we Christians rise and say no to the killings of our brethren in this country. Aha. I believe God is behind him too. I suggest we behave like d anambrarians. Kill my people in north, we kill ur people in d south. Burn our church, we burn ur mosque. Trample our crops, we butcher ur cows. Shikena
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Babacele: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless CAN!
hehehehe..trash CAN!
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 31, 2017
kadree:

Am proud we still have youth who reason well. What is wrong is wrong. I appreciate your take.
Thank you likewise People like you who take time to appreciate it God Bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.