Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (56527 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
veekid:
Gifty is also married without kids; that useless fake girl
dats d girl i like d most among dem with Bisola
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Coolest dude on bbn

Diego costa grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) by veekid(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
holluphemydavid:

dats d girl i like d most among dem with Bisola
She's fùcking too fake mehn

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) by braimeddy: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na wa o so u re married and u re behaving like a kid in the house? He even went to d extent to get himself naked jst to prove that he has nothing in this world. Your precious wife is watching u in 3D cool
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) by Tominiola: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na wa for these people on BB shocked I dont know why I thought he was single.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ah. THIs one too..... Married
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) by thowbie7ven(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
Strike resemblance with Diego Costa
Diego Costa kor, Aristide Bance ni...
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) by NeutralJUDGE(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
Strike resemblance with Diego Costa
Lol...Olivier Giroud rather. Ur opinion tho
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) by billynoni(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mr "na real wah" abi Mr "silver or gold i have none but what i have"
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) by Kosy79(f): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
johnstar:
So he is now a celebrity now??

Una come go search for him pics for IG

Useless bloggers
Indeed useless
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) by Angelb4: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chelsh*t fan

yankeedude:
Diego Costa needs to see this guy
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) by lipstick2(f): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
I wish TTT can read my comment now.Guy is so cool and reserve,he is one guy in the whole house that has acted matured.Leave the stripping naked thing na boldness stunt.
I dislike Miyonce,bad shape for a guy,walks like a duck,like someone who didn't walk early.He thibks cos he is fair,he shd sleep with those fair mumu babes wey dey gather am.
Kemen is begining to annoy me too,he was my favorite until he started scheming to sleep with either Uriel or Cocoice.
Bally,Efe,Soma are the guys to watch out for.
Bisola is the girl anyday.
Marvis dey try to form carelessness,she is just there.
Gifty and Benin girl Tboss,una b mumu to even let that lame duck MIYONCE talk to una with mouth and voice wey b like gugugu bird for benin language.
2 new house mates,God know wetin una carry come.
Miyonce will only survive if randiness is the rule of the game but if not,he will exot speedily.
Tony,Busola,Bally Soma all the way
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) by gincmedia: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
lipstick2:
I dislike Miyonce,bad shape for a guy,walks like a duck,like someone who didn't walk early.

Isn't that a way too personal attack ? SMH
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) by Vanessa88(f): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
No wonder he behaves a bit responsible in the house

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija2020: Ka3na And Wathoni Get Into A Fight / Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 / BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.