Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Gf Just Edited A Caption On Fb... Pls Come In And Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gf Just Edited A Caption On Fb... Pls Come In And Advice Me (545 Views)

My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gf Just Edited A Caption On Fb... Pls Come In And Advice Me by enshi(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
My gf calls me shuga as a Pet name... She came over to my family house for both the xmas and new year celebration... For real it was hilarious.
After she left for her base she did a pic mix of some of our pics together and uoloaded with this caption
"some of my memories at xmas with... Sugar"

To my greatest surprise i came across same post this afternoon low and behold it has been edited and shuga was missing...

We never had issues, we still spoke not long ago, i have been thinking what would have waranted the editing...

Pls advice and reason for me pls
Re: Gf Just Edited A Caption On Fb... Pls Come In And Advice Me by Edwinmason(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
she has seen a sweeter sugar

1 Like

Re: Gf Just Edited A Caption On Fb... Pls Come In And Advice Me by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
She realized the caption on those photos could drive away her potential suitor.

She just received sense!.

2 Likes

Re: Gf Just Edited A Caption On Fb... Pls Come In And Advice Me by Mologi(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Don't panic may be your browser is faulty and try to use lens while browsing, and if you are used to using,stop it.

#justmytoken
Re: Gf Just Edited A Caption On Fb... Pls Come In And Advice Me by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Maybe, just maybe you are being paranoid for nothing.
Re: Gf Just Edited A Caption On Fb... Pls Come In And Advice Me by Cope1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
May be she is tired of shuga and she has found honey
Re: Gf Just Edited A Caption On Fb... Pls Come In And Advice Me by BigThinAbner: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
She has seen someone else obviously.. probably dating him already!He probably recently just acquired her fb ID so she "quickly" edited the shuga outta the post..very soon she might discard and edit you out of her life also..

This is just a probability but it has a 90% chance of being true!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Cost’s A Million Things / Two UNIPORT Students Desperately Search For Their Romeo And Juliet(photo) / men's lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.