Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? (5470 Views)

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2018
Well I don't know if she's is trying to play me love format , my gf told me she's pregnant yesterday and she look dead serious....I'm still trying to get ma self together so I'm not yet ready, didn't sleep the whole night, don't really know how to actually handle this situation so i crave the indulgence of wise NLs to table there best opinion on how to deal with it
Please if ur not yt in the stage of putting ursef together u probably wunt understand the damage it might cos so stay off the thread!! thanks.

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
grin grin grin

Not actually a laughing matter u knw, this is no joke section
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by xendra: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2018
Medicine after death, you should have thought about all this before the sex and ask us if you should have sex when you are still trying to get yourself together. My friend go and start buying baby things before I swear for you angry

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by haywire07(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2018
I remembered my own experience. Turned out she wasn't, but I had already messed myself up and almost got paralyzed

6 Likes

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by PharmaGirl(f): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2018
Congrats.I hope she births twins...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Laveda(f): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2018
Marry her

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by nikkypearl(f): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2018
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2018
as long as guys r sexually active, most will pass through this. it depends on both of u. If she decides to keep it, ur own don be...if she doesn't ur own still don be. so my advice for u is to think deeply about your future, her future, your present state and then finally realise that you've thought of all these before meaning I hav no tangible advice for u. happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2018
Arthurwinner:

Not actually a laughing matter u knw, this is no joke section

How is this not a laughing matter? You're about to be a dad. Good 4 u.

9 Likes

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by emitheo3: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2018
If you dont want the baby, abort it as early as possible. Dont sit there contemplating shits....

8 Likes

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by carzola(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2018
Abeg if you no need the
Pickin bring am come
We will pound him for
Rituals....

9 Likes

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by rame18(f): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2018
medicine after death.
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2018
xendra:
Medicine after death, you should have thought about all this before the sex and ask us if you should have sex when you are still trying to get yourself together. My friend go and start buying baby things before I swear for you angry
But this is not a solution
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=haywire07 post=72472975]I remembered my own experience. Turned out she wasn't, but I had already messed myself up and almost got paralyzed [/quot]
Real hard
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2018
emitheo3:
If you dont want the baby, abort it as early as possible. Dont sit there contemplating shits....

Have always preached against abortion, ma conscience will not allow me

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2018
PharmaGirl:
Congrats.I hope she births twins...

Do u even read wat I wrote at all?
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2018
Laveda:
Marry her

Don't think u get it
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2018
Admin401:

How is this not a laughing matter? You're about to be a dad. Good 4 u.

Do u understand me at all?

1 Like

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2018
carzola:
Abeg if you no need the
Pickin bring am come
We will pound him for
Rituals....

Omo oshi buruku
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2018
rame18:
medicine after death.

Profer a solution
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2018
emitheo3:
if they both do not want the baby,let them contact me
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by PharmaGirl(f): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2018
Arthurwinner:
Do u even read wat I wrote at all?
I did and I hope your gf's not playing pranks.
When you were having sex, it didn't occur to you that somehow, just somehow,she could get preggers lmao
Just listen to yourself "didn't sleep the whole night" looolll
You're about to become papa ejima bruv, accept your fate.After all,it's a good thing.
P.S:Don't even consider abortion!

6 Likes

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by highqueen(f): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2018
haywire07:
I remembered my own experience. Turned out she wasn't, but I had already messed myself up and almost got paralyzed
Lol.
Or she prolly aborted it.
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Oreofepeters: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2018
Arthurwinner:

Have always preached against abortion, ma conscience will not allow me
Then what advice are you seeking? If you are capable of catering for yourself and the baby, why the worry?..
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Randy100: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2018
Four years ago it happened to me. I am now a father to a four year old sweet girl. It is a good thing cos you will now be more responsible.

7 Likes

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by rame18(f): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2018
Arthurwinner:

Profer a solution

marry her.
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Martin0(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2018
Laveda:
Marry her
were you Run go since madam

1 Like

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Ken4agent(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2018
She showed up at your place......u didn't think u r ready?
U commence romance session ....u didn't think u r ready?
U gain eretion while she was hot...u didn't think u r ready?
U had unprotected sex with a woman ovulating...u didn't think u r ready?
U discharge all the acamu in her with pleasure.....u didn't think u r ready?
She lastly broke the news......still u didn't think u r ready?

Guy the earlier you start getting ready the better for you two. Register her with a maternity clinic, start thinking of a good name for the pressures child, start saving cash for the hospital bills and lastly start shoping for baby things

Congratulations!!!!! U soon be a father so be ready!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by segebase(m): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2018
so u no get 100 to buy packets of condom
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2018
PharmaGirl:

I did and I hope your gf's not playing pranks.
When you were having sex, it didn't occur to you that somehow, just somehow,she could get preggers lmao
Just listen to yourself "didn't sleep the whole night" looolll
You're about to become papa ejima bruv, accept your fate.After all,it's a good thing.
P.S:Don't even consider abortion!

Was never my doing, she caused all that by demanding raw meeting, just not into that papa ejima stuff now
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=Oreofepeters post=72475695]Then what advice are you seeking? If you are capable of catering for yourself and the baby, why the worry?..[/quote

Have some certain level I wana ascertainz think it might way stuffs down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / ! / Help!! See what Buhari has caused. I'm Traumatized!! (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.