Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? (1985 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by rainerboy1010: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
ladies: will you fall in Love with a guy that's still in love with his ex ?

At first, He will convince you that he’s over with her. She broke his heart, shattered it into a million pieces, and he can’t forgive her for it. So you will convince yourself that he cannot still be in love with someone who hurt him like that. You know that you are better for him, and he knows that you are better for him. So you dive into each other, each of you hoping that this new relationship will help him forget about her.
You will have fun together. You will go on dates etc. Then you begin to want more. You knew you would have to wait for him to come around, as often as you wish.

But months have passed and everything is still superficial; something is just missing. You long to heal his broken heart. You thought he would be ready to move on by now, but he’s just not.

His emotional distance makes you dig your heels in even harder as you resist the fact that this man is so close to being yours—
So, after what feels like a lifetime of stubborn attempts to try and win over this man’s heart, you will finally begin to accept the truth: he is still in love with his ex, and you can’t change that. It will hurt. You will kick yourself a thousand times for trying to mend his broken heart, for getting involved with him when you should have known better.

So ladies: will you fall in Love with a guy that's still in love with his ex ?
What will you do to manage him and win him over?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yels I will
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by optional1(f): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
wait i'm coming lemme ask my mom.
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin

Nope... Coz this will be the cause of petty arguments every time... I hate BS and dramas.. I have no time for all the shii like this cool

If he can't help himself to get over his ex, then I can't help him either... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
nefa undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by rainerboy1010: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
optional1:

I learnt you have a dad here

so you also have a mom grin

lover girl tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by rainerboy1010: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Nope... Coz this will be the cause of petty arguments every time... I hate BS and dramas.. I have no time for all the shii like this cool

If he can't help himself to get over his ex, then I can't help him either... grin

real trap queens will make him forget his sorrow grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by adadike281(f): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
No! coz he will always remind u of his ex at any slightest provocation

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by optional1(f): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
rainerboy1010:

I learnt you have a dad here
so you also have a mom grin
lover girl tongue

hehehehe
you learnt who taught you? Who is the teacher?

Well i avn't seen a loving mom here so i will ask my mom offline.. Wait am coming....
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
rainerboy1010:

Hahhaha... grin
I only trap those who are TRAPPABLE that looks good and stressed free individuals wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by sweettease(f): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
rainerboy1010:

Who said they all want to forget their sorrows? The ex is a real baggage, a pretty heavy one, it's a real red flag mehn
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by rainerboy1010: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
sweettease:

Who said they all want to forget their sorrows? The ex is a real baggage, a pretty heavy one, it's a real red flag mehn

But why is it that they don't want to even hear the word...... ex?

is she not human undecided
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by sweettease(f): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
rainerboy1010:

But why is it that they don't want to even hear the word...... ex?

is she not human undecided
We have no problem with her, we just don't want you to still be into her tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by rainerboy1010: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
sweettease:

We have no problem with her, we just don't want you to still be into her tongue

I find it very common among ladies

the check his phones looking for her

1.missed calls

2.her pictures

3.her text massages'

4.his room to see if any female thing belongs to the ex

5.suspects him if he comes late

haba ladies why
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by sweettease(f): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
rainerboy1010:

I find it very common among ladies

the check his phones looking for her

1.missed calls

2.her pictures

3.her text massages'

4.his room to see if any female thing belongs to the ex

5.suspects him if he comes late

haba ladies why
No, you are describing a paranoid girlfriend tongue not the one that feels still being hooked to the ex is a baggage

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by buzquet(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
You can't predict whom to fall in love with
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by rainerboy1010: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
this is not about paranoid ohhhhhh

most ladies just sniff around to see anything called ex
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
i'm here to read comments before going to bed...
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
NOPE angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
optional1:
Ask me
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Well most guys are still in love with their ex.
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by optional1(f): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
cummando:
Ask me

wait am coming lemme ask dad if i can ask you.
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by optional1(f): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Caringguy:
i'm here to read comments before going to bed...

where you go since abi Trump don deport you come back dats y you here.

Compliments
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
optional1:

where you go since abi Trump don deport you come back dats y you here.

Compliments
Lol... why will i be deported when i didn't do anything wrong.. grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by optional1(f): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Caringguy:
Lol... why will i be deported when i didn't do anything wrong.. grin

the people wey dey deport they do anything...
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
optional1:

wait am coming lemme ask dad if i can ask you.
Forget dad jare. I'm the one
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
optional1:

the people wey dey deport they do anything...

So you dey pray make dem deport me abi
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by optional1(f): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
cummando:
Forget dad jare. I'm the one

dad first before anyone.

So wait am coming.
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by optional1(f): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Caringguy:
So you dey pray make dem deport me abi

nooooo

me no fit pray bad prayer nah..
Abeg they there cos we too plenty for here.. We need more people to join you over there...
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
optional1:

nooooo

me no fit pray bad prayer nah..
Abeg they there cos we too plenty for here.. We need more people to join you over there...
Good! good!,..... But i'm surprise how you knew that i live here in the states.. Have we had a conversation before
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
optional1:

dad first before anyone.

So wait am coming.
Dad got my back
Re: Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? by optional1(f): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Caringguy:
Good! good!,..... But i'm surprise how you knew that i live here in the states.. Have we had a conversation before

lol
i was only making use of my acting script oh.. Never knew you live in d state..

Yes i think we have had a conversation before i think about our past relationship stuff we have in common something like that... Ur frnds alwayz call her ur wife they never believe that u guys are no longer together right or wrong I think

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Ladies Can Be Wicked Sha! See How This Man Was Heart Broken / This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. / Help A Brother, Few Months To His Wedding She Got Pregnated By Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.