Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months (45449 Views)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' / Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Emyres: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Very fast and easy. Donate N1,500, Get N6,000 in 7 days time. Join Claritta, Nigeria's Member- to- Member Donation and Referral Platform. Visit my Claritta page at: Claritta.com/elan to learn more
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by nbright: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2017
Relationships in Nigeria is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2017
eph12:

Couldn't find any good point there though. So it is understandable if girls run after everyone that flashes money at her?

YES.

You need to be in touch with reality. At 20 & 23, she is young, wild & wants to be free.

It is the man you should blame for marrying her, if when the reason for marriage initially wasn't love but for movie roles.
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Nofuckgiven: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2017
truthsayer007:

YES.

You need to be in touch with reality. At 20 & 23, she is young, wild & wants to be free.

It is the man you should blame for marrying her, if when the reason for marriage initially wasn't love but for movie roles.

Was she forced to get married?? If the Lady you loved did same to you,hope you won't be angry??
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by obazeebright(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Na wa oooooo

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by eph12(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
truthsayer007:

YES.

I see how you used if there. Well done sir

So she was like "hey I'm marrying you so I can get movie roles" and he was like "yeah no problem hop in"? Lwkmd4h.

I love this your reality bros.
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Vince09: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
O boy... Suuup see gift ooo... I no get money but I know say dis girl don beg me 1k before like 2months ago.. . She is a sucker for fame.. she would do anything to be famous... Lol.. . I believe. ... Life is a b... .Ch
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by okowande(f): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
You get what u want men! men quest for beautiful women! Yuk!!!
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
eph12:

I see how you used if there. Well done sir

So she was like "hey I'm marrying you so I can get movie roles" and he was like "yeah no problem hop in"? Lwkmd4h.

I love this your reality bros.

Exactly bro, Exactly !
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Adonis7: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
goldbim:
Ghen ghen!!this film go sweet sha grin..fiftynaira come and see.waiting for the lady to say it's photoshop and she's not the person in the pix.
Lol... She doesn't know any of these is going on

They don't have access to internet
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
braimeddy:
I thought as much. Gifty's attitude in the house simply tells she's not ready to be attached to anybody. Anyway let her enjoy her youthful age.
she ain't a youth man...that babe dated my hommie way back in school so I know her real well. and she is a free for all kinda babe

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by braimeddy: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmm. What can I say.....? I'm just speechless
IgweBUIKE1:
she ain't a youth man...that babe dated my hommie way back in school so I know her real well. and she is a free for all kinda babe
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by logica(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
okowande:
You get what u want men! men quest for beautiful women! Yuk!!!
I guess women thirst after ugly men.
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by smark61: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
La click La prostitute

La click La flavour n fair girls grin

La click La gifty be like I must make it

La click La d TOTO af tire
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Ginaz(f): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
What I've learnt from all this is not to take pictures with people anyhow, it might be used against you grin grin
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by seunfape(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
And she no fine kobo
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Bowwow11(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
ladies can do anything for money
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by focus7: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
To me ladies from that region are simply slots, no apology.
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Nobody: 8:50am On May 31, 2019
This colour has navigated right into my heart. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) / BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away / FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.