Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine (54840 Views)

South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout / Amaechi Ends 2016 With Inspection Of Construction Of Port Harcout Airport(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by rem44: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nigerian man Comr. Onyekachi Divine has erected a statue of ex-president Goodluck Jonathan.According to him,he did the project to show love to GEJ for his exemplary display of democracy, leadership to the country and contributions to the development of his alma mater (University of Portharcourt).In part he wrote...

'Recognition well-deserved.

and I chose to do it for the man after my heart"

This rare statue/image is for the love i have for him and commissioned to respect our former President in recognition of his exemplary display of democracy, leadership to the country and contributions to the development of his alma mater (University of Portharcourt).
he is my hero.

The artwork like the man that inspired it, with the signature hat and smiling face all in place.

He contested and lost the 2015 presidential election, upon which he conceded defeat and became the first sitting Nigerian president to do so'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/man-erects-goodluck-jonathan-statue-at.html?m=1

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by rem44: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by rem44: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
rem44:
More
more

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by EgusiSoup: 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
The dullard won't like this undecided

Beremx how do you see our hero.?

The hero of democracy.

We the Yorubas are sorry for voting against you. We were deceived. Today our eyes are open to see that the APC has just been a party of lies garnished with hypocrisy.

Please come back to save us in 2019.

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by Donexy16(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Recognition well deserved..GEJ, the true hero of democracy. If only we knew what awaits us ahead of 2015...

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Shameless.

Just take unbiased look at the scenario.

Bungalow Hostel named after a president... In his own Alma mater... In his own region.

Goodluck did absolutely nothing for uniport.

I expected a more edifying structure like Nelson Mandela Hostel in Abuja campus

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Wtf is this Misplaced priorities!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by Ezionye(f): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Is he as ugly as this really?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by Donexy16(m): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
Shameless.

Bungalow Hostel named after a president... In his own Alma mater... In his own region.

I beleive you just want to type sometin and post..

209 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by Tbillz(m): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
I thought the elders once said he didn't do anything in their favour? Why enshrine him Naija I hail thee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by Preciousojoka(m): 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Good leader we had, though with bad people below him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by Airforce1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hero of our modern day democracy

God bless you sir Gej

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by Mrdecent(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
That dense look...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by guywitzerogal(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Oya.....ebele 1 of ijawland

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by seacoast(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
DSS go soon arrest/invite him

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by ripbubu: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Good.. .i will errect buhari own as his been wrapped in a piece of cloth.. ..thank God his dead.. ..durlard president that made 1$=500naira

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by Runaway: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
why not, am hero he is to many.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by nakamora: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chai grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by modelsms2: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
should have been full pic
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by chrisxxx(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
Shameless.

I will write to your people never to believe anything that comes out of you. U are a hardened mendacious fellow.
Go to uniport to see what Goodluck did for them. Meanwhile tomorrow I will upload an uncompleted primary school your 'lion' Amaechi built for uniport. Shameful.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by kenzysmith: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
May God bless jonathan gudluck 4 us and the man

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by Icon79(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
They should erect Diezani's statute next to his....that's Goodluck Jonathan's legacy.

O pari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by KingsArome(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by guywitzerogal(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ezionye:
jamb question....upload ur image let nairalander comment abeg

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by franchuks(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nice one.... My Unique Alma Mater.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by cobadit(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nice creative mind job......

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by samkay3g(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
celebrating corrupt leader. God punish all of em embezzling our money including saint buhari and saint osinbajo. there time is near, all of em old corrupt leaders

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
is this hostel at Abuja? Uniport don change sha.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by KingsArome(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ezionye:

grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by anonymuz(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki where are you?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine by kings09(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Legacy of GEJ.

What will buhari be remembered for - tribalism, killings n bloodshed, fighting corruption with deodarant n insecticide, religious crisis, super-cluelessness, dullardiosis, deceit, lying n scamming, no direction, incompetence, illiteracy n d list goes on.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NURTW Suspends Kunle Poly After Attack On MC Oluomo At APC Rally In Lagos. / Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You / Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.