Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,427 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post (4626 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by 2dice01: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2017
one thing i hate about love is that the op will still go beg the bae
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by BankManager(m): 1:10am On Jan 31, 2017
OP u're a childish..!!
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by AfterEarth(f): 2:19am On Jan 31, 2017
She said "Don't Comment"
Then do it for her!
What's the big deal there?

As for me, I don't like show casing my r/ship online esp. Fb
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 31, 2017
This romance section is very good for high BP patient.grin I wish my Aunt was computer savvy, I would've introduced her to this forum and she wouldn't have died of the illness.

Young man, please stay single for awhile, you aren't ready for a serious relationship now.
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 31, 2017
You invaded her privacy. You had no business quoting her friends, you could've just left your comment. You was in the wrong. Two weeks is too soon for you to be familiarising yourself with her people without invitation.
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by kheengjay(m): 5:54am On Jan 31, 2017
ameezy:
Mah nigga let's welcome him to the single hood grin

I dy tell u grin
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by iamkingzlee(m): 6:28am On Jan 31, 2017
Fabulocity:
Why's this one awake?
See ya head! The sleep just refused to come oh! Top of the morning to you.
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 31, 2017
grin
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by ednut1(m): 6:58am On Jan 31, 2017
sharp geh
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Iamoilprince:

She doesn't have any other guy. I am sure of that. But sincerely she doesn't like people replying other people's post! She likes fb comment a lot and probably doesn't want to scare her commenters away. That's what I feel though
she wouldn't mind giving you the password to her fb account if she was into you.
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2017
Iamoilprince:

She doesn't have any other guy. I am sure of that. But sincerely she doesn't like people replying other people's post! She likes fb comment a lot and probably doesn't want to scare her commenters away. That's what I feel though
she wouldn't mind giving you the password to her fb account if she was into you.
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:
You invaded her privacy. You had no business quoting her friends, you could've just left your comment. You was in the wrong. Two weeks is too soon for you to be familiarising yourself with her people without invitation.
. Counselor
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 31, 2017
Jibril659:
. Counselor

My future ambition, yes grin
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by ethankareem(m): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2017
Another guy has taken over.......walk away now or cry later
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by bladex: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2017
Oga run
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by captainking(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2017
Iamoilprince:
I have been dating this babe for the past 2-3 weeks, we r so in luv with each other! We r both adults and ripe for marriage

Yesterday she posted a picture of Facebook, I replied two people's post on her pic via my own post, she later called and said she doesn't like the comment and that people will start suspecting something going on between us. I was upset and unfriend her on Facebook, I blocked her on whatsapp and she blocked me too! I also told her we should go on 3 weeks brk.

One thins about her is that she doesn't play with her Facebook post, she replies each and every comment on her post and she likes people commenting on her post.

We haven't been talking since yesterday!

Guys please what do you think? Am I wrong? Did I do the right thing?

Please I need matured advice ooo!
well... Matured advice huh... Even though she is ur babe.. U should not be replying others comment on her post... It would make it seem as if you are monitoring her.. And it's not nice for a lady you just started dating.. . Learn from your error Bro.. And you guys should mend your ways... From the looks of things.. She is yet to love you fully... And you got to earn that... Stop trolling your babe.... Enuf said.. ###

1 Like

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by captainking(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:

My future ambition, yes grin
you are so right On your previous comment.. Probably the op is new to dating or something.. Just a comment on her post would have been just OK... Him dey learn..
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by peter0071(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2017
abeg take it easy on her... she wants it slow...she feels you are choking her... i do not comment on my wife's every post...even when we were dating.... From experience.. its better you respect her view.... In my own case, many people in my church didnt even know we were dating...until when my marriage was announced....
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by MutantMetahuman: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2017
kayprince:
Na confirm assistant boy friend u be , u also act childishly for blocking her u should have give time a little bit
which kind time excatly?
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Dumdisi10: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2017
Iamoilprince:
I have been dating this babe for the past 2-3 weeks, we r so in luv with each other! We r both adults and ripe for marriage
i think she love u but she still hve another man in her life.

Yesterday she posted a picture of Facebook, I replied two people's post on her pic via my own post, she later called and said she doesn't like the comment and that people will start suspecting something going on between us. I was upset and unfriend her on Facebook, I blocked her on whatsapp and she blocked me too! I also told her we should go on 3 weeks brk.

One thins about her is that she doesn't play with her Facebook post, she replies each and every comment on her post and she likes people commenting on her post.

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Gebbson007(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2017
Bro ,u still very much single.....I cry 4 u cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by oluwafrizzy(m): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2017
It only means she's not proud of you and that's all
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by gedidiah: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2017
She sign u just 2-3 weeks and u ask for 3 weeks match ban..bro welcome to the bench where the other single player are warming the bench..next time u will learn bkos u dont know that she already has an active player before signing u.
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Sammiel: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
My elder sister once warned me to stop commenting on her facebook posts and pics some years back and I obliged. Initially, I felt bad about it but as I grew older I discovered what I was commenting back then weren't making much sense and very unnecessary!
Overfamiliarity could be very irritating and annoying at times. The best thing for a guy is just to like her pictures and updates without necessarily commenting or responding to other people's comments.
Also, try and work on your temperament. The best time to act or react is usually not when you are pissed, because at that point you can hardly think straight or in a logical manner! Call your babe and amend things with her if you still love her, otherwise move on with your life.
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by nikkypearl(f): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
ELShehzad:
Maybee U comment "My wife" too much on her posts buh deep inside her, U're in de friendzone or brozone.. Jes sayin' oo b4 U come 4 ma head
grin
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Iamoilprince:

Chai!! We are trying to save you and you prefer to still drown in this "assistant boyfriend" water you're swimming in. Safe trip bro. Truth is bitter!

1 Like

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by ELShehzad: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
nikkypearl:
grin
Madam, remember Me??
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by shurley22(f): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Iamoilprince:

Sincerely, you did everything wrong.
I mean, you guys are just 2-3weeks in and you are replying posts of persons she has been friends with before u ever existed in her life!!
Just think about it, you most likely don't know these persons but you feel since you are Bae, u can do whatever on her own page? Most definitely not sire....
And then you went ahead and unblocked her? How more childish could you possibly be?
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:

I was about bashing the girl until I read this. Yeah you onto something.
Dudes running around on social media looking for the next chick's post to like/comment on, it ain't cool.
OP, she's your girl, all you need do is plow her with your meat. Leave the social validation to the īdiots online.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Narrates How A Muscular Lady He Met On blind Date Forced Him To Have Sex-PIX / 10 Important Rules Of Manhood Every Nigerian Guy Must Obey / I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.