Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. (4233 Views)

Benue Killings: Buhari Writes Senate, Lists Steps Taken / Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees / Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by marcjane(f): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
BUHARI WRITES NIGERIANS FROM LONDON HOSPITAL
Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo? Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival na. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.
I even heard that afostle Suleman said that Christians should kee my cows and my herdsmen, you fiful should tell that afostle that ip anything hafens to my cows, I will pinish him o.
Por those of you saying that ayam not pighting kwaraption because I cleared Buratai, Dambazau, Amaechi, Kyari, Magu and Babachir of kwaraption like a clearing agent, I want to tell you something, they say "show me your prends and I will tell you who you are" so ip I declare all my forlitical prends kwarapt, won't you fiful say I ayam kwarapt too? Or do you fiful think ayam not wise? I have told you fiful bepor, my farty, za All Frogressive Confidence, Afee cee, is a farty por saints, kwarapt fiful cannot be pound in my farty or guberment.
I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.
Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.
Lest I porget, Tupace is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za pive girls he infregnated.
Signed:
Dr. Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR
#COPIED.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by babyfaceafrica: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Source?..... Lienus

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by deji68: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by LecciGucci: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by DozieInc(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is hilarious, I don laugh bellyful grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 31, 2017

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by Funlordmania: 1:22am On Jan 31, 2017
grin
marcjane:

Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo? Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival na. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.
I even heard that afostle Suleman said that Christians should kee my cows and my herdsmen, you fiful should tell that afostle that ip anything hafens to my cows, I will pinish him o.
Por those of you saying that ayam not pighting kwaraption because I cleared Buratai, Dambazau, Amaechi, Kyari, Magu and Babachir of kwaraption like a clearing agent, I want to tell you something, they say "show me your prends and I will tell you who you are" so ip I declare all my forlitical prends kwarapt, won't you fiful say I ayam kwarapt too? Or do you fiful think ayam not wise? I have told you fiful bepor, my farty, za All Frogressive Confidence, Afee cee, is a farty por saints, kwarapt fiful cannot be pound in my farty or guberment.
I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.
Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.
Lest I porget, Tupace is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za pive girls he infregnated.
Signed:
#COPIED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by Jabioro: 2:24am On Jan 31, 2017
Just keep laffing,after all my 1k naira had turn 2 dollars yesterday...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by zamirikpo(m): 2:29am On Jan 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@all frogressive confidence....... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by tit(f): 2:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Lai Buhari, sango will begin with you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by abnsugbe: 3:45am On Jan 31, 2017
Very funny,if na military era,my guy go dey prison dey Re-read what he wrote

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by kolado(m): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Naso una president worst for both spoken and written english.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Source?..... Lienus

Cant u see its a joke.. Ah ah
Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by Lagbaja01(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2017
JOKER!! ANY NIGERIAN THAT WANTS MY PRESIDENT DEATH IT IS THEIR PRESIDENT THAT WILL DIE!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by oluwalewis(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2017
Baba, u really deserve a position in the presidency as the special emergency spokeman of the president on humour matters.

I'd been missing mama P but now we have a better replacement. God get ur address boss

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by suxkill: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lmao! .

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by niyot124: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This really made my day oooo cheesy

Long live za fresident op za pedral Rifublik of Naijeria grin
Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by divide9ja: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
why no video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by ThinkSmarter: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
The pesin that composed these deserves two bottles of #Orijin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by Ifynoble100(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Op you don finished me with laugh oh
Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by Ifynoble100(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
marcjane:

Dear Naijerians
Signed:
#COPIED.
Op you deserve award where is segun and lalasticala
Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by dosk: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
marcjane:

Dear Naijerians
Signed:
#COPIED.

If you put this much effort u can be a comedian like aLIBABA just don't choose sides unless u no go blowwwww
Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by MarkGeraldo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
What an illiterate undecided
Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
marcjane:

Dear Naijerians
Signed:
#COPIED.

This satirical letter from fresident bubu the recession genius is so touching, I stopped crying and started weeping with laughter after reading it.

Best letter ever written by a fresident to his Sai baba's faithfuls!
Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by enfantdedieu: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
My bele o0 grin grin
Re: President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. by Chigorkizz(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
i don laugh die

(1) (Reply)

2019: Don’t Betray Public Trust, INEC Tells Staff / Ngige: Lack Of Decent Paying Jobs Huge Incubators Of Insecurity In Nigeria / Emefiele: CBN Has Disbursed 92.4% Of ₦400 Billion Targeted Credit Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.