Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban (39897 Views)

Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) / Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser / Donald Trump Sacks James Comey Director Of Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Burger01(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This professor of this story is stale , they have all been allowed in now so move on ...Why do yall sound like its a permanent ban in place , what part of the words "temporary 90 days ban" dont you understand . Since the commencement of the ban out of 35000 travellers from those countries only 109 have been stopped from entry because the US needs to know them better
You said it al jarel. Some peeps just don't understand what 'this' is all about. They just dey yarn rubbish upadawn.. Nairaland self cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by davidif: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

Be careful what you say, you have no idea of my age, I might be your senior..., Let me not go there.
I would reiterate my earlier stand, Trump is not a lying politician like the Bush, Clinton's or Obama, so you can't use the same yardstick to forecast how well his presidency would go. He has been fulfilling his campaign promises, the first of its kind unlike the others, if he continues in that path, America would definitely be great again not withstanding what the naysayer liberals such as you and your likes do think about him.

Dude, have you even been watching your man at all? he lied that he was going to release his tax returns but he never did, he lied that he was going to "drain the swamp" but he has made it worse. He even went so far as to lie about the crowd size at his inauguration. Can you imagine that?

I can give you more examples if you want to cos he lies, lies, lies.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by cosade(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
cosade:

I thought you're a moderator or am I missing something out?
I don't expect a Moderator to be insensitive to others' perspectives on issues. Referring to other NLanders as nitwits because they hold different views is unfortunate.

By the way, this issue was a campaign promise and DT got elected based on that. So why is it difficult for people to understand that, this is the wish of the majority. I am not unaware that Nigerians may be affected as its being speculated but I am also not unaware that DT got elected to serve the interests of Americans.

"B4 you blame Trump read this"

I still DO NOT understand why there's so much noise about Trump's decision to ban refugees from Muslim countries?? There are '100,000 empty fully air conditioned tents' in Mina- Saudi Arabia capable of housing 3 million people yet Saudi Arabia refuses to take the refugees, who speaks same language, same culture, same tradition, same religion, yet Saudi Arabia feels it's 'a security risks to accept the refugees' but wants the Christian world to do so? I'm trying to understand this thing called 'common sense', how it's been used. Is Saudi Arabia not too wicked for turning it's back against its own? Why blaming the US? Remember it is part of Trump's election promises, yet the Americans voted for him, meaning dats what they want.

Germany took over 1 million refugees and Saudi Arabia came up with a proposal of spending billions to build mosques in Germany to cater for the spiritual needs of the migrants, but won't accept them in Saudi Arabia!!!, what kind of ideology is this, and some Christians are debating these issues. Today, Germans are paying the price and defence budget had doubled because of these migrants. "Why cant these Muslims migrate to Muslim countries" and live in peace with their kind and practice sharia to the fullest without issues.
Why is Islam always in conflict with Christianity when their are too many other religions.

Christians are barred from entering Mecca, yet no issues!!!. Jews don't travel to Saudi Arabia, and some Arab countries yet no issues!!!.

In all fairness it's cheaper not to allow these guys in, than spending money monitoring them, because it's difficult to separate a genuine refugee and a terrorist!!!.

Muslims need to do internal in house cleansing and reorientation, on all subjects that makes good Muslims suffer because of the activities of those "extremists", by making sure that their Imams do not radicalise young people thru hateful preaching and intolerance.

All muslims around the world should come to Western Nigeria and learn the tolerance and civilised Islam, where a Yorubaman is peacefully, and happily living with his Christian wife. There are 1000 and 1million examples where some of the children goes to mosque with their father, while some goes to church with their mother, and to Crown it all, on ILEYA AND CHRISTMAS DAYS, the entire family celebrates together, it looks simple, but not easy because it requires high sense of understanding to co-habit in this form without issues.

"I want a world where religion unites the world instead of what's going on right now, irrespective of whichever religion anybody is practicing, instead these hates and prejudices are everywhere".

- from unknown source.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Ecosystem4u: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2017
jordinsparkles:
that is eh..I tire for d man. When obama started his work as the president in 2009 there was no issue or controversies! But this trump is just turning things upside down. But what can we do? He is a buffoon with no political experience. Its a shame that the Americans gave that position to a novice.

You again, Why abuse Trump for goodness sake!!! that was how u abused me at CHITIS back then in skul
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by jordinsparkles(f): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

You again, Why abuse Trump for goodness sake!!! that was how u abused me at CHITIS back then in skul
attention seeker!! Get llloooosssstttt ooo!!
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Ecosystem4u: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
jordinsparkles:

U ma sis........will keep correcting u till u align ur thought with the progressives. Stop this romance with the Afonjas it will do u no good. I have encountered u before thats no attention seeking.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Ecosystem4u: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
jordinsparkles:

Believe u me I can take insults only when is coming 4rm a beutiful gal...... and So u can easily get away with this one.BTW am no attention seeker waz dam right about what I said, only if u can recal undecided
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by jordinsparkles(f): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

U ma sis........will keep correcting u till u align ur thought with the progressives. Stop this romance with the Afonjas it will do u no good. I have encountered u before thats no attention seeking.
if they sent you, tell them you didn't see me.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Ecosystem4u: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
jordinsparkles:
if they sent you, tell them you didn't see me.

Nne am no trouble maker just disregard some of my provocative comments here, why on earth will I pick quarell with my sis. Beutiful one at dat. I usyally come hia to have fun, thats all!!!!
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by jordinsparkles(f): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

Nne am no trouble maker just disregard some of my provocative comments here, why on earth will I pick quarell with my sis. Beutiful one at dat. I usyally come hia to have fun, thats all!!!!
mtcheeeew see baba o! Who is your sister? I don't think you're referring to me. Because I can't be a sister to an attention seeker! Mba nu!
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Ecosystem4u: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
jordinsparkles:
mtcheeeew see baba o! Who is your sister? I don't think you're referring to me. Because I can't be a sister to an attention seeker! Mba nu!

Just let it go plzzzzzzz wink
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by jordinsparkles(f): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

Just let it go plzzzzzzz wink
alright alright fine! You're forgiven*rolling my eyes*
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Ecosystem4u: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2017
jordinsparkles:
alright alright fine! You're forgiven*rolling my eyes*

U just made my day, have a splendid weekend. I just feel alrite about now. I will kindly honour the terms and agreements of this seize fire.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by DrMuzungu(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are too daft Sir ...Is there a terrrorist driven war also going on in Saudi Arabia ? Cant you see the countries banned have been a lot of jihadist there already fightin a jihad war ...Can you name one of Trumps business interest in Saudi Arabia, does trump also have business interest in indonesia ? You are eithre very daft or just a satanist in human flesh

First let me answer your request. read the following article from a reputable source:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-911-business-deals-a7038991.html

Secondly, daft was your baba while making you, and did not withdraw on time.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by SalamRushdie: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
DrMuzungu:

First let me answer your request. read the following article from a reputable source:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-911-business-deals-a7038991.html

Secondly, daft was your baba while making you, and did not withdraw on time.

Please stop spreading false news ..evert country on the ban list deserves it
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by DrMuzungu(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Please stop spreading false news ..evert country on the ban list deserves it

That is somehow true. But majority of terrorists attacking the USA on September 11 were Saudis... So all terrorists are equal, but some are more equal. Not that I expect you to get it, but that is the fact.

As for false news, check the source, then google it yourself, that is your job to prove me wrong. They can't all be wrong.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by fxpro62: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Diabetes is a “silent killer” because its victims

often mistake its symptoms for things less serious…

Some of the most common are:

Increased Urination and Excessive Thirst
Excessive Hunger
Itchy Skin
Slow Healing, Easy Bruising
Yeast Infections
Fatigue and Irritability
Blurry Vision
Tingling and Numbness
To name a few…

Unfortunately, the symptoms aren’t the worst of it—
it’s when they go untreated that they pose serious
health problems.
With each passing day, there are more stories of
people suffering from the horrifying complications
from diabetes…

And it comes without warning…And without
discrimination of race or age…man, woman,
or child.

Thousands go blind…suffer heart attacks and
strokes…and even need their hands and feet
amputated…

…not to mention contracting other diseases like
HHNS, gastroparesis, and kidney disease.

You can stop being a Victim of Diabetes with the
100% natural cure (Permanent Cure). It is one of nature's
miracles. I personally once had
the TYPE1 but its finally gone. CALL +2348050735574

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghana Protests Over Inflation / Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine / At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.