Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,963 members, 7,956,614 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Thoughts And Experiences From Using Nissan Pathfinder - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thoughts And Experiences From Using Nissan Pathfinder (728 Views)

A Kenyan Converts Nissan Fuga Car Into A Mercedes Benz Car / How Reliable Are Nissan Pathfinder Vehicles? / Installing A Nissan Pathfinder Engine In 2007 Porsche Cayenne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thoughts And Experiences From Using Nissan Pathfinder by yakbauer: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2017
Hello house, pls I need a car and I saw a good deal on a very clean Nissan pathfinder, but I've never used that brand before, only Toyota 4runner and Lexus RX330.
Would really appreciate it if users of this brand hello me with the pros and cons so I can weigh it before taking a final decision.
Tusks
Re: Thoughts And Experiences From Using Nissan Pathfinder by nurey(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2017
Nissan pathfinder is OK, but now depends on the year of the pathfinder you are pitching with the 4runner and RX330. The Lexus has a better fuel economy than the pathfinder or 4runner.
Re: Thoughts And Experiences From Using Nissan Pathfinder by ogawisdom(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2017
3.5l V6 if buying fuel is nt a problem u will enjoy ur pathfinder 2001 to 2004
Re: Thoughts And Experiences From Using Nissan Pathfinder by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Rust is an issue on the pathfinder 01
Re: Thoughts And Experiences From Using Nissan Pathfinder by yakbauer: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Yeah I heard about the rust issue, thanks very much I'm very grateful
Re: Thoughts And Experiences From Using Nissan Pathfinder by lonelydora: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nissan Pathfinder? The power steering problem when it comes will make you not want to use car again.
Re: Thoughts And Experiences From Using Nissan Pathfinder by shotuns: 2:20am On Feb 01, 2017
Oga Gazzuz, which year of the pathfider is preferable?

GAZZUZZ:
Rust is an issue on the pathfinder 01

(1) (Reply)

Golf V5 Automatic Gearbox / NO LONGER AVAILABLE / Mercedes-benz Delivers More Than 180,000 Vehicles Worldwide In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.