Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? (37364 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu / Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2010
And why are the women in the video not wearing hijab,and theres no segregation of males and females i wonder what this people are preaching anyway.

Asalamu Aleikum to you all,how is fasting going?also to tell you,my two xtian friends are now muslims,and they are one of those that were against my reversion then,Alhamdullilah,may Allah make thier feet firm in Islam,amin

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by zayhal(f): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2010
Wow! Good news you've got there uplawal. Our tasleem to both of them.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by babs787(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2010
Jzakhallah Kahyran sister.

You could forward all I sent to you to our new reverts.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by javalove(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2010
uplawal:

And why are the women in the video not wearing hijab,and theres no segregation of males and females i wonder what this people are preaching anyway.

Asalamu Aleikum to you all,how is fasting going?also to tell you,my two xtian friends are now muslims,and they are one of those that were against my reversion then,Alhamdullilah,may Allah make thier feet firm in Islam,amin

Ehhhhhh titi. . .who are they? do they live in the estate too? is it tayo? talk oooo. .

Alhamdulilah for them!!!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . . !
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2010
Good to hear that, Uplawal. May Allah crown your efforts and sincere commitment to this religion. Sincerely, you're really trying. And I'm always impressed with your knowledge so far. How's Alhaji?
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 23, 2010
@jarus,amin,me just love the religion(ISLAM) and hate pauline xtianity so much.

@JAVALOVE,Bisi OLUMEGBON and one other one,u dnt know
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by miftaudeen(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2010
as-salam alaekun brothers in islam,
if u want to confirm may be someone is a pious, do not beat around the bush.just listen to his sermon if it is base on AL-QURAN AND SUNNAH,also his ideology.from there you may recognise him as pious man.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Virgo83(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2010
olanajim:

@alimot2
we talk about fake pastors. Let not shy away from talking about fake sheikhs.

The incidence I narrated above was my first and only contact with him. Before then, I have heard about him and he has visited that place twice. I am a man who dont attend Islamic programmes organised by jobless people using the program as a bread and butter ventures.

I remember reading about a young Iranian boy of 9 year who memorised quran and whenever he recite the quran often moved people to tear. I cant remember them elevating him to the position of sheikh. If we go to you tube we would find such children there. Many videos.

But here, just because our muslim brothers have subtitute quran for mathematics and newspapers, we started elevating the few that can read quran to the level of diety. Calling him Ami Olorun just because he was gifted is like elevating maths wizkids to the level of god just because they became a professor at age 12 etc. Maybe when Jamiu see a 14 year old professor of maths and physics combined he will realize that he was just gifted and not a special miracle. And his followers will stop disturbing us with tale by moonlite.

May I use this opportunity to ask what is the position of this toddler that was paraded years ago as having started reading quran from the day he was born. Where is he now? He made prophesies and spoke with authority at tender age. Is Jamiu better than him?

If we must do good thing, let us do it without violating God's ordinance.

I love to read this.

The truth remains that the boy is just a mere propaganda, packaged as Shaikh and use him to fake us. I belong to the sect Sufi of Islam and never believe in all those money extorting habit. Mush have been talk about but won't refrain from relating my ordeal when I saw the so called poor boy. He drives a jeep and have many followers (blind minded-people) that follows him about, they portrays him whereas he never possess all those qualities. The day I saw him, I purposely attended the so called maulud nabiyyi which he'll be coming. I've been there before he arrived, and when he came the organizers rose to welcome a idle, silly, illiterate, scam, dubious boy who portray himself shaikh and many accolades were given him. Though the truth remains that many at the occasion were just there to hear the poor boy talk. he disappointed many of us most especially me, for he is not what people think he is. He is just a packaged shaikh used in extorting money from poor followers.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by khemmy83: 1:31am On Jan 10, 2011
Hey people stop putting false accusation on this man of God, and who told you hes got two wives its a big lie, i know him quite well. His an easy going person and respectful. Judge no Body and when you want to judge see for yourself before blabbing.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by olawalebabs(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2011
Ami olohun. He's the Alfa of the fuji musicians.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Adij49: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
Salam alaykun to u all...am just coming across ds issue today but I will say am highly dissapointed with -ve answers placed on ds Gentleman..but let's put our mind back to dat day Yaomal Qiyamah when Allah will ask our other parts of d body to talk abt our deeds..Let's watch our utterances..Masalam
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Aolly(f): 6:10am On Jul 17, 2012
I must say i am highly dissapointed in u my fllow muslims. I think i hav d opportunity 2 c him once wn he was bn interviewd and i really respect him. 4 a boy of 6, preaching and quoting 4rm d quran, no 1 bt Allah tau.gt him d glorious quran 4 he never attended any arabic sch,it was just a miracle 4rm Allah. At age 6, he became independent,he was no longer under his parent 4 he has 2 travel 2 places 2 preach d word of Allah 2 people hence lots of unbelievers hav converted 2 islam due 2 dis miraculous work of God.all dos elderly people that u said ar hlping him 2 clean his face and parking his agbamda ar only praising and admiring d work of God through hi.m. As at last yr wn he was interviewed, he was not married how com u ar now saying he is married 2 4 wives. Pls my brothers and sisters in islam, let us fear Allah and makë sure we ar sure about something bfore posting. Allahu Allam.,....,.....Badddjktjrdmdddmd

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by JamalAtorishe: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sallsmullahi alaykun my fellow muslims,welldone onikuke 4 being a gud muslim,olanajim or wat ur name is bcareful if u don't wat 2 b among those will first enter hell,idiot
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by showietee: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Jamal Atorishe: Sallsmullahi alaykun my fellow muslims,welldone onikuke 4 being a gud muslim,olanajim or wat ur name is bcareful if u don't wat 2 b among those will first enter hell,idiot

Despite situations, a muslim still needs to be calm...we're beings, imperfect ones.. So make corrections and not condemnations...

Correct your brother for as long as you will like to be corrected.

Hell? You're funny bro, you sound as if you're malik- the angel in charge of hell.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by ahmedoba22: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Y r u ppl so stupid is it because u r christian and u clame to no him sheik has not marry a single woman talkles of 4 and to u ppl Y dont u tink b4 u comment dis ppl r hipocrt
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Ridinfo: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hello there,
those any one here have the contact number to Sheikh Jamiu AmiOlohun
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
Peace2010: Jarus (m

Law prince (m)

justfash50

All these above people does not fear Almighty ALLAH, and everyone of you
should have the fear of ALLAH before commenting wrongly on any man of
God, be it Muslim or Christian, you are not God to Judge anyone and try
to always do your finding before making comments.

I believe there is a person sponsoring you people to make this mischief
comment on this man of God, in order way, I think you are not a Muslim
and you are envy him.

I know that you will face the wrath of Almighty ALLAH for this comment
that you made on this truely devine man of God, Sheikh Jamiu is humble,
respective and generous young man that only teach and proclaim the
oneness of Almight ALLAH.

I can not be bothered much because few people believe and have faith in
Jesus Christ when he came but after he gone, they find truth and start
crying for forgiveness, even is not everybody that have faith and
believe in the existence of the Almight ALLAH that created us.

I pray that it will not be too long for you to know the truth which will
set you free here in life and the hereafter.

Find more about him and move closer to God.

Qasim.

our problem today as muslims is ignorance. Alhamdulillah for the sunnah if not we would be back in the dark ages. These issues of hero worship and shirk through sufism has crept back into islam. O Allah make me among those who follow the sunnah of Muhammad till i die
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by lanrexlan(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2014
AlBaqir,AlBaqir,AlBaqir you know this 'Sheik'?

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by AlBaqir(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2014
lanrexlan:
AlBaqir,AlBaqir,AlBaqir you know this 'Sheik'?

Nope. I only read about him on NL. I'm sober to what these so-called self-acclaimed sheik will turn this society into.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by lanrexlan(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
AlBaqir:

Nope. I only read about him on NL. I'm sober to what these so-called self-acclaimed sheik will turn this society into.
Ok,thanks for the reply.The reason for asking was that I listened to a lecture by that 'popular' Alfa from Ilorin 'Buhari Omo Musa' and Buhari prayed for someone saying ''Olorun yio wola Sheu Jamiu,adura yin yio gba'' meaning that 'Allah will look at the position of Sheu Jamiu in his sight and accept/answer your prayer.'

So I was curious that who's this Sheik Jamiu that Buhari is using as intercession for people in prayer, so I googled him and that's how I came here.Also read his Biography on his facebook account,he said he led Jummuah prayer at the age of 2 and nobody taught him the Qu'ran.
Allah knows best.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by AlBaqir(m): 7:33am On Nov 01, 2014
lanrexlan:
Ok,thanks for the reply.The reason for asking was that I listened to a lecture by that 'popular' Alfa from Ilorin 'Buhari Omo Musa' and Buhari prayed for someone saying ''Olorun yio wola Sheu Jamiu,adura yin yio gba'' meaning that 'Allah will look at the position of Sheu Jamiu in his sight and accept/answer your prayer.'

So I was curious that who's this Sheik Jamiu that Buhari is using as intercession for people in prayer, so I googled him and that's how I came here.Also read his Biography on his facebook account,he said he led Jummuah prayer at the age of 2 and nobody taught him the Qu'ran.
Allah knows best.

Really I don't know and I don't think Bukhari omo musa is or could be referring to that sheu Jamiu Ami Olohun. In Ilorin, Ofa and their environs esp among the Sufi Qadiriya or Tijaniyyah, whenever they use the name Sheu Jamiu, they are referring to grand Sufi Sheu Jamiu Bulala of Offa. People revered the late sheik a lot to the point that many of them who do tasawwuf boast the sheik do accompanied them in their spiritual quest.

As per so-called Sheu Jamiu Ami Olohun, whatever it is as per his accolades, Allah knows best. There used to be sheik in Ilorin. He understand ALL languages of the world yet he has no formal training anywhere. Once he got to any land, he simply drink their water and he will be able to communicate in their tongue. Aside that there lots of people who boast of hidden training while asleep etc.

Am sorry brother, I simply don't fancy all that. Muhammad (peace be on him and his progeny) is my guide and model. All these so-called sheiks are far away from the teachings, standards, and limits of the sharia. It is unfortunate that this society is plagued with laziness, poverty, illiteracy etc thereby fascinated with so-called 'karamat' (wonders) of anybody and that person will instantly be accepted as sheik or Sheiat. Just like anybody who can speak Arabic will automatically become an Alfa.

May Allah have mercy on us. Wa Salam alaykum.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by lanrexlan(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2014
AlBaqir:

Really I don't know and I don't think Bukhari omo musa is or could be referring to that sheu Jamiu Ami Olohun. In Ilorin, Ofa and their environs esp among the Sufi Qadiriya or Tijaniyyah, whenever they use the name Sheu Jamiu, they are referring to grand Sufi Sheu Jamiu Bulala of Offa. People revered the late sheik a lot to the point that many of them who do tasawwuf boast the sheik do accompanied them in their spiritual quest.
The reason I think that he is referring to Sheu Jamiu Ami Oloun is that afterwards he said 'OMO KEKERE ni,a mo Olorun fun ni imo' meaning that 'though he is a young boy but Allah granted him knowledge'.
So that is the reason I think it's ami Oloun.

AlBaqir: As per so-called Sheu Jamiu Ami Olohun, whatever it is as per his accolades, Allah knows best. There used to be sheik in Ilorin. He understand ALL languages of the world yet he has no formal training anywhere. Once he got to any land, he simply drink their water and he will be able to communicate in their tongue. Aside that there lots of people who boast of hidden training while asleep etc.
Yeah,I also heard about that Sheik that could speak ALL languages in Buhari Omo Musa lecture.He narrated an ordeal in which the Sheik accompanied someone to India and there was a meeting in hindi.So the Sheik told the person he accompanied that he shouldn't fret,that when he drinks the water from india,he would understand and speak their language.He did and started to speak hindi.The day my brother and I listened to that lecture,we laughed ehn.

Even Buhari Omo Musa do boast of hidden knowledge and charms in his lecture.May Allah help us.
AlBaqir: Am sorry brother, I simply don't fancy all that. Muhammad (peace be on him and his progeny) is my guide and model. All these so-called sheiks are far away from the teachings, standards, and limits of the sharia. It is unfortunate that this society is plagued with laziness, poverty, illiteracy etc thereby fascinated with so-called 'karamat' (wonders) of anybody and that person will instantly be accepted as sheik or Sheiat. Just like anybody who can speak Arabic will automatically become an Alfa.

May Allah have mercy on us. Wa Salam alaykum.
On point here,anyone that wear a beard will be automatically be an alfa or someone that has a very large turban will be automatically be an alfa.
You are very right dear brother,I don't fancy that too.Ameen to your du'a.
@underlined,so so true.Laziness and illiteracy are the main causes of people falling for all these so called Sheiks.Thank you very much AlBaqir for your time.

Walaikum Salam Waramatulah Wabarakatuh
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Dolla1805: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
javalove:
Abegiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. . . .

u guys should go and sit down jor. . .

Every man has been given the criterion to determine b/w what is RIGHT and what is WRONG. . .!!!!

If his actions and attitudes are placed side by side with the commandments of Allah, the Sunnah of the prophet and life of the sahabas, then this guy is bloodily fake!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm not sorry to say)

When Yaum Kiyama is getting near, we will see strange and jaw dropping atuffs. . .

Ami Olohun Ko, .Amin Esu Ni. . .

I wont be suprised if he is from my place (ilorin) cos its my people that love rubbish like this. . .

Abegi. . tell him to be humble and practice islam as it should be practiced

Someone saying we are spomsored to make bad comments about him,, are you alright?

oshi oda. . oshe inu awe jare. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

My brother I don't believe your a Muslim .... Is clear in holy book that , not everyone that will believe or follow my prophets even if Jesus comes back today some will follow him while some will step back... And its going happen as it happen during Prophet Nuu ....so believe it or leave it... This kind of blessing cannot come out from your family ...Sheik Jamiu was gifted by Allah and no dough about it.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Dolla1805: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Aolly:
I must say i am highly dissapointed in u my fllow muslims. I think i hav d opportunity 2 c him once wn he was bn interviewd and i really respect him. 4 a boy of 6, preaching and quoting 4rm d quran, no 1 bt Allah tau.gt him d glorious quran 4 he never attended any arabic sch,it was just a miracle 4rm Allah. At age 6, he became independent,he was no longer under his parent 4 he has 2 travel 2 places 2 preach d word of Allah 2 people hence lots of unbelievers hav converted 2 islam due 2 dis miraculous work of God.all dos elderly people that u said ar hlping him 2 clean his face and parking his agbamda ar only praising and admiring d work of God through hi.m. As at last yr wn he was interviewed, he was not married how com u ar now saying he is married 2 4 wives. Pls my brothers and sisters in islam, let us fear Allah and makë sure we ar sure about something bfore posting. Allahu Allam.,....,.....Badddjktjrdmdddmd

Thanks my brother may Allah enhance your wisdom and bless you more. Jazakallahu Kahiran
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by javalove(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dolla1805:

My brother I don't believe your a Muslim .... Is clear in holy book that , not everyone that will believe or follow my prophets even if Jesus comes back today some will follow him while some will step back... And its going happen as it happen during Prophet Nuu ....so believe it or leave it... This kind of blessing cannot come out from your family ...Sheik Jamiu was gifted by Allah and no dough about it.

Dude you're a joke. I can't even comprehend what you are writing.

Islam is not christianity ooo where men and women are almost equated with Allah (Auzubilah min zalik). Islam is all about humility and obedience to Allah. Islam has no monopoly of truth... The Qur'an, hadith and sunnah is there for us all to follow...

Why are we yorubas like this for Allah's sake....Sheik Jamiu jo....jamispata ni...lol

#Javalove...unless otherwise stated...!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. / Imagining Intercourse Between Spouses / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.