Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. (76865 Views)

Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store / Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta / Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Explorers(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mustiboy:
oops!my bad. I've read quiet a reasonable amount of ur threads and to be sincere, I never noticed any credit in reference with any source(my eyes must have skipped them) I'm really sorry.

Its ok bro..

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Giel: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
explorers I've learnt so much by following ur threads

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by leofab(f): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Loisemm:

Omg...Ur hero? Mengele?! Do you also wish you were one of those he used and killed in his experiments? Be honest? Or would you still be happy like this if your family members were used by him then?
You dont use living humans for such deadly experiments. I doubt its ethical. You use animals and cadavars instead.
yes I won't mind dying for the sake of humankind...
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by leofab(f): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
You shouldn't be surprised hearing the truth
Image123:

i hear you, I'm not surprised at all. cc:lennycool
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
leofab:
yes I won't mind dying for the sake of humankind...
You lie. Not in such a bizarre way. Oh no you won't. tongue

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by naturefellow(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
leofab:
don't be naive , he did it for me and you... you criticize him and enjoy the outcome of his experiments.. today you can easily walk into a pharmaceutical shop and get drugs for your malaria and poison.. you think these drugs were conjured in your churches ? Grow up please..
...as if other practitioners with even greater medical breakthroughs bereft of such unspeakable atrocities are non-existent undecided
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by naturefellow(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Loisemm:

Omg...Ur hero? Mengele?! Do you also wish you were one of those he used and killed in his experiments? Be honest? Or would you still be happy like this if your family members were used by him then?
You dont use living humans for such deadly experiments. I doubt its ethical. You use animals and cadavars instead.
I think leofab has lost it. She needs a shrink asap grin
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by mayor007(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
sipsip:

Drop your mail, I'll send.
m_oladeji@hotmail.com
thanks.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Image123(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lennycool:

So?
How e take concern me?
Don't forget he was given permission to do what he did by a christian turned deist Adolph Hitler, not to mention the christian soldiers and populace that had no problem with what the Nazis did and aided them.

i referred to the fellow with the moniker leofab. That's yet another example of an atheist with no value for human life who would kill millions if given the chance. It concerns you because i usually tell you that atheists have no basis to talk about morals or about being good people, or to judge Bible characters. They'd clearly do worse if chanced.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by sipsip(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
mayor007:
m_oladeji@hotmail.com
thanks.
Sent.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by leofab(f): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Loisemm:

You lie. Not in such a bizarre way. Oh no you won't. tongue
yes I will.. a young died and donated his vital organ for experiment.. it's part of my will to use my vital organs for experiment when I die to further the cause of humanity
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by leofab(f): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
naturefellow:
...as if other practitioners with even greater medical breakthroughs bereft of such unspeakable atrocities are non-existent undecided
only if you know what they have done in the dark..
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Image123:

i referred to the fellow with the moniker leofab. That's yet another example of an atheist with no value for human life who would kill millions if given the chance. It concerns you because i usually tell you that atheists have no basis to talk about morals or about being good people, or to judge Bible characters. They'd clearly do worse if chanced.
I see you've ignored the part o said about Hitler and German christians helping out in the extermination.
The churches compiled birth records of Jewish people to give to the military, aiding in the mass genocide, and all you can talk about is one atheist, is atheism a religion? The only thing we have in common is unbelief everyman has his own doctrine. Just like the only thing a christian and a pagan worshiper has is belief.
Stop being willfully ignorant
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Image123(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Lennycool:

I see you've ignored the part o said about Hitler and German christians helping out in the extermination.
The churches compiled birth records of Jewish people to give to the military, aiding in the mass genocide, and all you can talk about is one atheist, is atheism a religion? The only thing we have in common is unbelief everyman has his own doctrine. Just like the only thing a christian and a pagan worshiper has is belief.
Stop being willfully ignorant

You misunderstood me, that's why i never bothered. i wasn't referring to Mengele in the first instance, i referred to the moniker leofab as yet another atheist. You folks keep bringing up morality issues and being better in behavior than christians. Remember this next time such comes up.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2017
Image123:

You misunderstood me, that's why i never bothered. i wasn't referring to Mengele in the first instance, i referred to the moniker leofab as yet another atheist. You folks keep bringing up morality issues and being better in behavior than christians. Remember this next time such comes up.
Yeah and then you went on to say disregard for human life was a trait present in all atheist. Even though atheist share no doctrine, to each his own.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Aragon: 4:20am On Feb 08, 2017
Mujtahida:

Those who believe always follow those who know. Why not do some bit of research on the lead I gave before settling in to your beliefs? The Internet is awash with information. Read, read my bro

Read my post again, The Museum is right here where I reside! My Country here was occupied by the Germans and I have been watching Documentries on this stuff yearly for more than 15yrs... So you can understand why it's a bit hard to believe just one man or couple of books when the real people are here... I am not arguing with you oh!
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Mujtahida: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2017
Aragon:

Read my post again, The Museum is right here where I reside! My Country here was occupied by the Germans and I have been watching Documentries on this stuff yearly for more than 15yrs... So you can understand why it's a bit hard to believe just one man or couple of books when the real people are here... I am not arguing with you oh!
I understand. From what I have read the Jews were actually killed during the war but the numbers are greatly exaggerated.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by CaroLyner(f): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Buchika:
I read a fictional novel " climate of
hell" it's about a fugitive war time German doctor who hides in different countries of South America. The Israeli mossad were looking for him because of the atrocities committed in a concentration camp.
from what op wrote here it's like they are talking about the same doctor.
didn't know it's a true life story, so scary.
Gives me the creep.

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by scorpio1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Those guys were all important in current human development, without the, most feats medically wouldn't have been achieved today
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by UltraSphinx(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
winetapper:
so how does Angel di maria and angel of death relate lipsrsealed undecided
help ask am abeg

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Syphonn(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Addiction is one disorder of the brain that many people don’t know of, it is difficult to control but with some steps like the one on WAYS TO QUIT GAMBLING, addicted persons can go back to their normal senses.

Read on http://www.busygisting.com/ways-to-quit-gambling/
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by maisauki: 3:44am On Dec 09, 2017
Loisemm:
When I read up holocaust and concentration camp stories, I wept at the wickedness of the human heart.
Jonestown is another nightmare. You should do a story on it sometime. I am still shocked at the power of evil mind control from that crazy cultist pastor.
when power shifts from the West, then you'll hear all sort of evils they too perpetrated.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by blingxx(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mujtahida:
Explorers please I respect your top notch research on a host of very intellectually stimulating topics but would you mind if I suggested that you do some bit of research on the holocaust beyond the accepted historical narrative? For a cue goggle Ernest Zundel, Robert Faurisson, Fred Luetchner, David Irving and read on what they have written about the famed holocaust. Do you know that denying that the holocaust ever happened is a crime in about 17 countries? Do you know that the memoirs of great men who were central to the events of the second world war such as Winston Churchill, Charles de Gaulle, Dwight Einsenhuower does not even mention the holocaust? Do you know that the famed Anne Frank's diary has been busted as fake by Robert Faurisson? Do you know that the numbers of people alleged to have died at Autscitwz was reduced in recent times? There's more to the holocaust story than has been let out. Please be wary of the danger of a single story.

So... What you are saying is they is more to this stories the government covered up?. Sometimes I wonder why I was born into this born

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug / Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) / Why People ‘glue Together’ During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.