Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? (1681 Views)

Things Happen When Ever I Try To Have Sex. / I Always Masturbate When Ever I See My Consin I Need Help / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by zabson(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
My girlfriend of 1yrs cries when ever i threaten to break up with her. She seems to be hiding secrets, and when i ask for explanation she accuses me of nt always trusting her. She still wnt explain. so wen i tell her that our r/ship cnt cntinue she cries uncontrollably. and i feel pity for her and continue with the r/ship. This happened like 3-4 times during the course of our r/ship.
Guys what do u think?
I forgot to add i also feel bad when ever we get that close to break up.
Should i cntinue or just break up for good?
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
oh...ma nigga ...u in a pity relationship.....God will deliver ur pitiable ass bro

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by ikp120(m): 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Because she loves you.
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by Cornerstone2020(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by Cornerstone2020(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Keep being merciful
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Don't let those tears fool you.
Next time, push her till u get your answers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by onyeezeigbo: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Join me and say this prayer, every Nigeria that is wishing our president death it is their president that will die in Jesus... Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by slimmdree(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
be a man and do the needful undecided
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
i first go check your picture.... but you no put...so i no get anything to talk
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by TrapHedges(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Np
wizkhalifer we dem boyz
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by zabson(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapHedges:
Np
wizkhalifer we dem boyz
meaning?
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by zabson(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
slimmdree:
be a man and do the needful undecided
u mean go ahead with the breakup?
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by TrapHedges(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
zabson:

meaning?

now playing

wizkhalifer

we them boys

means am listeniing to a song by a solo artist wizkhalifer titled we dem boys, it was released in2t014
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by makydebbie(f): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapHedges:

now playing

wizkhalifer

we them boys

means am listeniing to a song by a solo artist wizkhalifer titled we dem boys, it was released in2t014
See epistlegrin
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by TrapHedges(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
See epistlegrin
hahaha he needed more explanation sef cool
your sch have close
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by Divay22(f): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Emotional blackmail still dey work pple...hmmm
OK that shows you have a heart....(na wetin i get to talk)

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by makydebbie(f): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapHedges:

hahaha he needed more explanation sef cool

your sch have close
Which school

I just closed from work.
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
oluwashegunn:
oh...ma nigga ...u in a pity relationship.....God will deliver ur pitiable ass bro
Amen bro... God bless you fir this prayer... OP is long gone

singing charass "you no go use my brain not again"
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by TrapHedges(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Which school
I just closed from work.
oh lol aii cheesy
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by ELShehzad: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Simple!.. Its 'coz she doesnt wanna lose one of her numerous "magas"... She has a target 2 buy a ride outta u guys and she must meet it... Oh U think its luv?? Wake up ma ni*+*a
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by ELShehzad: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapHedges:
Np

wizkhalifer
we dem boyz
I think this "NP" trend's gon' make a whole lota sense... Let me follow de lead

Np

Charass- Gbege
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by TrapHedges(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
ELShehzad:
I think this "NP" trend's gon' make a whole lota sense... Let me follow de lead

Np

Charass- Gbege

lol bro
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by eezeribe(m): 1:10am On Feb 01, 2017
zabson:
My girlfriend of 1yrs cries when ever i threaten to break up with her. She seems to be hiding secrets, and when i ask for explanation she accuses me of nt always trusting her. She still wnt explain. so wen i tell her that our r/ship cnt cntinue she cries uncontrollably. and i feel pity for her and continue with the r/ship. This happened like 3-4 times during the course of our r/ship.
Guys what do u think?

Both of you are guilty of... EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by wizrose(m): 2:41am On Feb 01, 2017
zabson:
Guys what do u think?
if u don't want her let her go look for someone else

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by zabson(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
ELShehzad:
Simple!.. Its 'coz she doesnt wanna lose one of her numerous "magas"... She has a target 2 buy a ride outta u guys and she must meet it... Oh U think its luv?? Wake up ma ni*+*a
She does love me, shes nt d demanding type. She just seems duplicitous...i dnt undrstnd.
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by zabson(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
wizrose:
if u don't want her let her go look for someone else
She begged dat i should neva leave her...dat she doesnt knw what to do without me.
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by babyfaceafrica: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
See emotional blackmail... She has ur password...all she needs is to cry and you go numb...continue,I hope it won't be too late for you
Re: Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? by wizrose(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
zabson:

She begged dat i should neva leave her...dat she doesnt knw what to do without me.
but u said she is hiding something from u...... what if she is cheating on u....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Drycleaner / Wedding Video Of A Giant Woman / Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.