Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... (1681 Views)

Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by zeezeegal(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2017
For People Where Think Say Their Brain Na Dictionary...

Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by MostBanned: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2017
Fuuuck you OP

1 Like

Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2017
"Sugar" is the worst pet name ever

1 Like

Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2017
dummy game
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Rajosh(m): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2017
'Ever' heard of sunshine?

1 Like

Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by nextprince: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
"Sunshine" Stars is the name of a football club.

2 Likes

Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by cutegentility(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by realestniggah: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
higgledypiggledy the woman shakes her butt and I stared at it flabbergasted

3 Likes

Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
realestniggah:
higgledypiggledy the woman shakes her butt and I stared at it flabbergasted

Flabbergasted is defined as a state in which someone is surprised or greatly astonished.
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Astonished, I stood by, as I watched the silly spectacle.
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Harbeyg09(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Spectacle is a grammar grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Grammar can be so confusing at times, I beg you speak simple and genuine English.

1 Like

Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
English men are often very effeminate.
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nizox(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
crammer is a word found in dictionary
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by TrapHedges(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dictionary should suck mi dickkk
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nizox(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
sentence is a sequence of word capable of standing alone
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by TrapHedges(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nizox:
sentence is a sequence of word capable of standing alone

beet was sentence at d end of mi sentence ?
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sentence him to two weeks in detention.
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Detention is the agracalumination of the characteristics of gauge jejune in the practical sense of a criminal analogy.
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Analogy of love, they claim it is; but it's simply a kiss.
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by tochivitus(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
kiss and tell is what I don't do, but that doesn't mean I ain't got side chick like my side kick
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Kick the habit of multiple dating, because it will eventually wear you out.
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Brown14: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
out of the blues.....came Chelsea.
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by firstking01(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
And peeps are busy playing the game, smh...this is the peak of boredomness....

And btw, chelsea is an alcoholic dry gin drink in londongrin

And....

Out of the blue is a song title done by michael learns to rocktongue.
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Rock was her name -- we called her Rock because her father's name was Peter, she licked my nuts
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nuts and berries are excellent finger food.
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by ModusOperandi(f): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Food is any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for an organism.
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
ModusOperandi:
Food is any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for an organism.

Organism, orgasm, my sexuality, dreams of a better tomorrow; nodding with approval as she licks my nuts.
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by theodara001(f): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nut and bolt are both essential part of a machine.
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
tongue

©YBR
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
R U gonna go? Please lick my nuts
Re: Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Raiyell:
R U gonna go? Please lick my nuts

Nuts are about the only things I'm allergic to; so, can we please stop talking about nuts?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Out #pussy / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.