Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Worried Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worried Lover (1178 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Letter Of A Worried Wife To Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worried Lover by tonero78(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2007
Dear Friends,

I have a girl friend whom i met about 9 months ago. She is presently in scholl studying Law and we are going on well without any problem. Somtime within the releationship while she was inschool, i met another girl who became just a friend to me at first with no string attched. i told her about my girlfriend and she also told me about her boyfriend is outside the country.

We became clsoe and one thing led to the other and we started dating. Before the xmas i asked her to define the relationship so we could know what we are doing and if it meant dumping our former dates but she refused to do that telling me that her guy did no wrong to her but wanted me to drop mine which i refused. She stopped taliking to me cause i refused and spent the xmas with my girlfriend who was around.

Now my girlfriend is back to school and this girl is around and come to tihink of it i relly feel something for her and i am now threated with the fact that she might come back to me and ask that we continue as her guy returened to the country with his jamaican wife.

How can i escape the predicament that is about to fall on me. Please advice before i fall prey

Worried man. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Worried Lover by ruescho(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2007
tonero78:

she refused to do that telling me that her guy did no wrong to her but wanted me to drop mine which i refused.

U already found the solution, so be strong man, before it´s too late!
Re: Worried Lover by kiki(f): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2007
this is the reason why i don't do long distance relationship it's just hard
Re: Worried Lover by ima1(f): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2007
Guys una stupid oh, why have a girlfriend and start sleeping with another girl, its just stupid and ridiculous, na you dig hole for yourself, what if she decides to tell your girlfriend about your affair what would you do then.

if you created a situation then face it and please try being faithful this time, start using your brain located in your head and not the one in your pants.
Re: Worried Lover by tonero78(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2007
Thanks for your responses. First i must acknowledge the fact that i caused it for myself and have to handle it properly.

About telling my girlfriend, i have done that cos i knew it would come to that point so as per that i am covered. But i truly fear that she will come back to me as she has started sending people to me to ask that we be on speaking terms.

But anyway, i have heard yoou all, i will try and be strong and the same time state my priorities and remember the recent census results shows that men are more than women so i dont want to loose the one i have now to another man.

I really appreciate all your comments.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? / Let's See Your Growing Up / Earthly Love Is An Extension Of Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.