Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Shadows Of The Green - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green (115127 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green by forzarush(f): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bibi294:
Nobody actually wish me a happy birthday
Mama de mama,no vex. Haven't been myself all day. Happy cakedae dearie,may God provide for you according to your needs and His riches! Amen
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bibi294:
Nobody actually wish me a happy birthday
Happy birthday dear, i wish u long life and prosperity.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by rachealfst(f): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Happy birthday sis, wishing you long life and prosperity. Your better days are still ahead, Greater height in Jesus name.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Johnsown1:

Happy birthday dear, i wish u long life and prosperity.

But i dont understand this your pix posing style
See as u open gab teeth like burnt offering for okija shrine and looking up as if u dey see Angel.

What's the meaning of that? How could you say such thing to someone created by God.... I'll let that pass and pretend I didn't see it

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by fatai7165: 1:54am On Feb 28, 2017
Bibi294 darling, happy birthday. God bless you, sorry its coming late
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Bibi294:

What's the meaning of that? How could you say such thing to someone created by God.... I'll let that pass and pretend I didn't see it
Let it pass dear, sorry the lines
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2017
Bibi294:

Me too dey find him o and IecheM

Bibi G'morning have been very very busy because of school,
BTW you're doing a good job
Thumbs up

Where my guys Samyfreshsmooth and hadampson ayaf missed you people o
Re: Shadows Of The Green by oyinella(f): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2017
HBD my personal Bibi, luv u personally
Re: Shadows Of The Green by honourable356(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
oyinella:
HBD my personal Bibi, luv u personally
Is today her birthday?? may she be celebrated.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
"Gori.. Goriola!" Gori's mother called, she was sitting on a bench with her husband who was listening to a popular radio program on Adaba FM.
"Mummy, what is it again?" He could not wait for resumption, his mother was the thorn in his flesh.
"Where did you go last night?"
"I told you a friend of mine is celebrating his birthday party"
"Gori, I heard you slept with a girl publicly after offering her five hundred thousand?"
"Five hundred naira? Baba asked.
" it is actually three hundred naira "Gori lied
" .. But did you sleep with her in the presence of everyone? "
"Mama Gori, leave this boy alone! Is he a kid? Can't he enjoy his life? He is twenty one for Christ sake!" Baba defended.
"Baba Foluso, do you mean we should open our eyes as his life get spoilt?"
"Whose life is getting spoilt?does enjoyment spoils life? Goriowo, will you please get me two bottle of babyoku this night? Baba grinned, it had been a routine for him to ask Gori for drinks.

Gori was trekking down the road when his spiritual instinct alarmed him of danger, it was late in the night. He decided to wait for the danger so he stood very close to a big mango tree, three guys apprehended him, all in a black stripped t-shirts.
" ao far u guy?" One of the guys asked.
"I dey, wetin dey shele? He decided to play along since he knew they were there for his(their) downfall.
" Wetin dey for the boys?" The tallest asked
"Nothing dey o" he replied. The shortest one brought a dagger close to his stomach, he smiled.
"Guy, corporate o ... Just follow Gigantic." The guy with dagger instructed, Gori followed them and he was led to an uncompleted building.
"Guy, na u dey show say u b da Rosa shey! We go burst your bubble now now? Gigantic said, the three guys were holding daggers, it dawned on Gori that they meant business.
" what do you guy want from me?" Gori asked.
"Submit all your ATM cards and money" Pistol instructed. Gori brought his black wallet and placed it on the floor, immediately Gigantic made to stab him, Pistol took the wallet which turned into a black mamba almost immediately. When they saw the snake, they were scared and they made for their lives, Pistol and Gigantic were bitten while Socket escaped, the snake turned into a black leather wallet, Gori took it and left.

Everyone was assembled in the crime scene, Gori made his way to the front and saw the decomposing body of Pistol and Gigantic,he covered his nose with his handkerchief while someone's gaze caught his eyes, it was Solomon, he smiled to him and Solomon smiled back making a signal for him to follow him.
"You killed those guys, Gori"
"Geeboy" he corrected.
"Must you kill everyone? You killed Ken and Bills d Don ,now it is Pistol and Gigantic. Must you kill everyone!"
"Are you afraid I'm going to kill you?" Gori smirked.
"Do you think you can kill me? Solo asked.
" Bills was richer than you, Ken was more powerful, what do you think? "
"Gori..."
"Geeboy" he corrected.
"I'm going to hunt you, do you think you can be powerful than me?"
"You want to risk your life the way you risked Pistol and Gigantic's life? Don't try to hunt me,Solo. I am untouchable!!" He warned.
"Who told you you're untouchable? I'll kill you and bring your filthy dead body to your parents." Solo fired.
"Let us both go tell our parents we're going to die and let us see who they are going to mourn between us." Gori said and left.
Solo could not decode what Gori meant, he knew he needed to act faster or else his obituary would be on the school's noticed board.

I'm sorry for d delayed update... No light in my area o.... Went to charge in another village in order to drop this update... Can't wait to get out of this bush.

Thanks for all your birthday wishes and messages... I love you to the moon and back

Dedications
IecheM IemFava

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ten comments from ten people... One update
Twenty comments from twenty people... Two updates
Re: Shadows Of The Green by bossy512(f): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Well done, more wisdom
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Baba green
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
IecheM:

Bibi G'morning have been very very busy because of school,
BTW you're doing a good job
Thumbs up

Where my guys Samyfreshsmooth and hadampson ayaf missed you people o
LecheM my paddy of life.. hw una dey nah?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bibi294:
Dedication
IecheM IemFava

Ewoo these whole update for me, thanks Bibi
Where my guys hadampson and samyfreshsmooth, come o make we celebrate.
Oya pick one glass make we flex.

Bibi am very sorry I couldn't wish you on your birthday
Happy belated birthday, WULLNP

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
IecheM:

Ewoo these whole update for me, thanks Bibi
Where my guys hadampson and samyfreshsmooth, come o make we celebrate.
Oya pick one glass make we flex.

Bibi am very sorry I couldn't wish you on your birthday
Happy belated birthday, WULLNP
I don show o... wey my drink, we must tew celebrate it o, samyfreshsmooth where are thou
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bibi294:
"Gori.. Goriola!" Gori's Dedications
IecheM IemFava
woah,I'm honoured...can't wait for the next update wink
Re: Shadows Of The Green by kajsa08: 5:20am On Mar 02, 2017
goriola's downfall LOADING.............60%.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 7:16am On Mar 02, 2017
Good morning everyone

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2017
CHAPTER FOUR

THE GREEN

Goriola was in his living room surging the net when Tiwatope and Kayode came in.
"Almighty girlfriend's boyfriend" Kay hailed.
"Almighty boyfriend's girlfriend" she spank him, she knew Gori was referring to. Dan.
"He is in his room."
"I am not here to see him!" She eyed him.
"Abeg free me, make I hola my babe."
"Uhn... God will provide me a boyfriend soon o." She said and left for Dan's room.
"Why are you not in school today?" Tiwa asked eyeing him under her long,heavy false lashes.
"I am so tired today more so, I missed just two classes." Gori defended.
"Olami I don't understand you anymore, you've not been to school since the beginning of this semester. Are you losing it!" She screamed, Gori scratched his head, he needed something to calm her down. He drew her closer and embraced her, he could not afford to lose her .
"Tiwatope, aya mi, try and understand me, I need money to take care of you. I can't starve you and our children when we get married. You see,the VC is aware of my absence in school, he will cover up for me." He teased her with his tongue around her neck.
"Even if you are the VC's son, you have to be serious naw. Everything is not money, you've abandoned your poetry work too."
"Okay, I'll start now." He stood up and carried her to his room, he laid her gently on the bed.
"What are you doing?"
"Princess, we have been together for a year thereabout, let me make you a woman. You should know my intentions are real, I want you and I will marry you. Let me take your virginity" he pleaded.
"Olami,why can't we wait till our wedding night since you claimed you love me, why the rush?"She was angry.
"I want this, Tiwa."
"Is that why you've been showering me gift lately?"
"Don't I do that before?"
"Then what?" She asked in a harsh tone.
"Temi, we've been sleeping together for months now, did you know I hardly sleep sometimes ?"
"You will dump me immediately I give you my virginity" she was afraid, she could not stand the chance to lose her man.
"If I want to dump you, I won't wait till now. I can't resist this temptations anymore and I don't wanna cheat on you but since you don't want it, no wahala." He made to stand up looking dejected,Tiwa drew him back and kissed him. Minutes later, their clothes were flying around,the bedspread was stained with blood, tiwa clenched to Gori as if he would run away and Gori was happy he was a fulfilled man.

"I saw your message, Oluwo." Gori was sitted close to Oluwo who was sitted at his favourite position on his favourite chair.
"Goriola, you are far from me o" Oluwo complained.
"I am sorry, Oluwo. School and work have been taking my time." He apologised.
"The elders sent me to deliver a message to you."
"What?" He adjusted in his seat.
"Redemption, you need redemption."
"Redemption,what redemption? You did not tell me there is redemption somewhere?"
"You see,count yourself lucky they gave you redemption, no one did that for Ken. You are making money through the power of the elders, they needed to be compensated." Baba explained.
"Okay, what did they want?"
"Blood, woman blood! The first woman you will use will die, others will not."
"Oluwo, you mean I'll use lots of women?
" For this year, just one. Every year, you will be redeeming your pledge with one lady." Oluwo expressed.
"Okay, I will bring one tomorrow."
"One more thing, the woman must be someone you have made love to at most, three weeks ago, you must look for this woman, make love to her again and wipe her with this white handkerchief, that is all."
"You mean I should have sex with a woman I have once had sex with at most, three weeks ago?he questioned.
" yes." Oluwo grinned. Gori was alarmed! He made love to Tiwa just yesterday, he could not recall anyone else for the past three week. No, he cannot lose Tiwatope, he loved her and he dared not hurt her.

Good morning everyone, happy new day.

Dedications
kajsa08
Hadampson
Johnsown1
bossy512
Re: Shadows Of The Green by kajsa08: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2017
aww *tearyeyed* @Bibi294 dedication for moi? thanks bebe. have a fulfilled day.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2017
Thanks for the dedication @bibi294
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2017
If The Devil Gv U 5 Naira With His Right Hand, He Will Take It In Thousand Folds With His left Hand.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by do4luv14(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2017
I tink the woman had got to be AMARA the birthday gal
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2017
What have i done tew deserve diz 4rm bibi294... can't believe she dedicated an episode tew me.. wow!! thanks so much dear.. I rili appreciate o... Queen harameede99, o ti sele, cumman celebrate with me 2geda with NL gala sellers... ikombe and azeequeen.. i dey xpect una o
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Happy cakeday tew u bibi294.. may u continue tew flourish in God mercy.. sori daht am late
Re: Shadows Of The Green by ikombe: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Hadampson:
What have i done tew deserve diz 4rm bibi294... can't believe she dedicated an episode tew me.. wow!! thanks so much dear.. I rili appreciate o... Queen harameede99, o ti sele, cumman celebrate with me 2geda with NL gala sellers... ikombe and azeequeen.. i dey xpect una o
i no dey sell gala no just vex me oh undecided

If not i go just plank ur small head

Re: Shadows Of The Green by ikombe: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2017
Bibi294 thankx for the update joor
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2017
ikombe:
i no dey sell gala no just vex me oh undecided
If not i go just plank ur small head
No try am o
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2017
Bibi tnx 4 d update...tins jst got RAW!...AN ULTIMATE POWER REQUIRES AN ULTIMATE SACRIFICE...
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Azeequeen(f): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hadampson:
Is it by force to sell Gala??

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.