Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Shadows Of The Green - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green (115126 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green by tusinsola(f): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nice story.Lesson learnt so far He who must dine with the Devil ; He must has a loooong spoon.I hope Gori won't be doomed at the end.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Azeequeen:
Is it by force to sell Gala??

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Gotee11(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Gori don enter one chance be that. I dey hay BiBi
Re: Shadows Of The Green by queenitee(f): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hmmm,oga oo
Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Rip tiwa in advance grin bibi u rili knw how 2make sum1 stop oll work. just 2read ur tori
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Gori was lost in thought, Tiwa cuddled herself into his arm, all she was saying about handouts and the latest phone were all falling into Gori's deaf ears.
"Gori... Gori" she tapped him, he was startled."what's wrong with you? "She asked looking worried.
" I... I... I am sorry, baby."
"OmoG, what's going on? I've been talking to you since with no response... You don't want to get me the phone abi... Just forget it." She fell back and backed him. Gori watched her in silence, he could not afford to lose her.
"You won't say anything abi." Tiwa asked feigning anger.
"Tiwa, what do you want?" He knew Tiwa was stubborn and troublesome.
"BB torch and five thousand for my handouts." She demanded kissing him.
"I'll give you my ATM card tomorrow morning." He said as he stylishly withdrew himself from her grip, he was afraid of going intimate with her.
"Gori, one more thing!"
"Hey woman! I'm going to the living room." Tiwa was a talkative and she could force you to call a monkey a goat, he loved her that way but that was not the best for her wahala.
"Olami, let's go to school together tomorrow morning, tomorrow is Prof. Makun's test."
"I don't need to go."
"Gori..."
"Okay fine." His phone beeped.
"Flashers are liable to die young, who was that?"
"Hope jealousy no go kill you!" He left the room, he met Dan and Kay in a comprising position.
"You guys should stop deceiving us and go into your room, fucking pretenders." He cursed. They both left without a word, he took his phone and check the caller, alas! It was Amara, he quickly call her back remembering they had sex two weeks earlier at her birthday party.
"Amara love."
"You just bone my side."
"I'm sorry dear, where are you ?"
"I'm home o."
"When are you guys resuming ?"
"We don resume school o, na money dey delay me o"
"How much ?"
"It's four hundred k o, my school is one hundred and twenty-eight thousand naira, the rest for my handouts and others."
"That's pretty much." He said scratching his head.
"Can you help me with some."
"I'll send an address to you now, can you come tomorrow by noon?"
"Ehm... I don't have t-fare."
"I'll give you two hundred k, just come. I enjoyed what we had the last time, you know it was fast, I need you urgently."
"What if I don't call ?"
"I would have called you now."
"See you tomorrow then." She said and he disconnected. His mind was at peace, at least, his beauty queen was free.
"Who was that?" He heard tiwa's voice from behind.
"My younger sister, she's coming to town next week."
"Is it your sister you needed urgently?" She asked.
"Sheybi we are going to school tomorrow morning" her face lit up in happiness, she would flaunt her rich boyfriend to her crush and haters.

"Amara, what are you doing here." He asked as Amara stepped into his living room.
"To see you of course." She said throwing herself to him. He lifted her up immediately and took her into his room.
"I'm sorry about what happened the last time." Amara apologised, he simply nodded, he was impatient, he wanted to get down with her, as he unhook her bra, she left out a cry
"Aww... It hurts"
"What's that?" He was startled.
"My stomach! I felt a sharp pain." She complained.
"Sorry!" He said as he helped her with her trousers, as he took off her pant, he noticed maggots in her pants.
"Amara, what is this? He was alerted, Amara saw mahhot and was startled.
" what have you done to me?"she was alarmed.
"I've not touched you." He pointed to her private parts, more maggots were dripping out.
"What is this?" Amara stood up, she was trembling.
"Amara, where are you coming from? Who did this to you?you've been used!"

Good night guys...

Who used Amara?@Alamiendagash, queenitee, Azeequeen, Hadampson, Gotee11,tusinsola, Spiritman99, Mrlemuel, ikombe,do4luv14, Johnsown1,kajsa08
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
What is the name of the guy he challanged at Amara birthday party. It should be solowise
Re: Shadows Of The Green by gtin(m): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Gud nyt bibi the amazn, chai Gori no more hope for u again oh, somebody has used amara b4 u
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=Bibi294 post=54219546]
Bibi,tnx 4 belling me...
1st runner up-amara...
destination-neverland
2nd runner up-Tiwa
destination-...sims our list neva complit,sha make we liv dt 1 2 bibi...nyc update Bee,stil folowin grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by souloho19(m): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Bibi294:

Good night guys...

Who used Amara?@Alamiendagash, queenitee, Azeequeen, Hadampson, Gotee11,tusinsola, Spiritman99, Mrlemuel, ikombe,do4luv14, Johnsown1,kajsa08

Lol..the dedications looks like options to who used Amara..
Bibi a thumbs up emoji is needed so I can use it errytime. Keep up d motivation.

As for the question I wld guess Solo.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by do4luv14(m): 7:43am On Mar 03, 2017
Johnsown1:
What is the name of the guy he challanged at Amara birthday party. It should be solowise
rink again, i tink its threes weeks to the time he flog her sharply,
the elders don collect wetin baba tell am
Re: Shadows Of The Green by do4luv14(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Tnkz dear for the mention , hope you sleep tight, wud luv to wake you up wit a gudmorning
kiss tuo
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2017
do4luv14:

rink again, i tink its threes weeks to the time he flog her sharply,
the elders don collect wetin baba tell am
That means TIWA gonna follow the suit
Re: Shadows Of The Green by do4luv14(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2017
Johnsown1:

That means TIWA gonna follow the suit
no, i dont tink so, Baba said one woman a year, check it
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Chumzypinky(f): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2017
Blood of Zachariah! I cant even begin to imagine d likeness
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2017
do4luv14:

no, i dont tink so, Baba said one woman a year, check it
Read chapter four, u will see the conditions given to him, the woman must be someone u used last three weeks or so
Re: Shadows Of The Green by do4luv14(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2017
Johnsown1:

Read chapter four, u will see the conditions given to him, the woman must be someone u used last three weeks or so
ya, and read it again from chapter three, after AMARA birthday to skull resumption is three weeks, if you add Tiwa it will be a month,

and check again, Baba said its a yearly tink nt regular
Re: Shadows Of The Green by kajsa08: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2017
gudmng @Bibi hmmmmmm, i'll pick solo. solo feels intimidated by gori n wants to step up his game.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by talk2saintify(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2017
my o my..
ah gat yhur bibi.....
listening attentively

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2017
Hadampson:
I don show o... wey my drink, we must tew celebrate it o, samyfreshsmooth where are thou

my oga i dy o.......where d party one 4 take hold na
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2017
IecheM:

Ewoo these whole update for me, thanks Bibi Where my guys hadampson and samyfreshsmooth, come o make we celebrate. Oya pick one glass make we flex.

Bibi am very sorry I couldn't wish you on your birthday Happy belated birthday, WULLNP

*Grabs on glass*
mehn see grooving o....

oh and bibi thumbs up.....the story hasnt lost its flare......i follow still

Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2017
IecheM:

Bibi G'morning have been very very busy because of school, BTW you're doing a good job Thumbs up

Where my guys Samyfreshsmooth and hadampson ayaf missed you people o

My nigga na sch stil make me dy dy less active here o......how body

Re: Shadows Of The Green by comelyJummy(f): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chai Amara see the handiwork of money. MAGGOT ouch !!!

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
comelyJummy:
Chai Amara see the handiwork of money. MAGGOT ouch !!!

Lol
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

my oga i dy o.......where d party one 4 take hold na
Are u just coming guy u Bleep up o
Re: Shadows Of The Green by ikombe: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bibi294:
Who used Amara?
Gori used amara
She was presently @ solo's house wen solo saw the maggots in her pants
Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
souloho19:

Lol..the dedications looks like options to who used Amara..
Bibi a thumbs up emoji is needed so I can use it errytime. Keep up d motivation.

As for the question I wld guess Solo.
Na me. nd solo afta

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by tusinsola(f): 6:04am On Mar 04, 2017
Gosh Amara own don finished.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by gtin(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2017
do4luv14:

ya, and read it again from chapter three, after AMARA birthday to skull resumption is three weeks, if you add Tiwa it will be a month,

and check again, Baba said its a yearly tink nt regular
U ar getting it wrng the baba said after using her he shud clean her body with handkerchief remember, he slept wit her b4 going to see d baba
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2017
"This room makes sense o." Amara commended loosing her shoelaces.
"How have you been?" He asked.
"Preparing for school, hustling as usual." She replied undressing, in minutes, their clothes were flying and their moans filled the entire room.
"Do you know you are my first love?" She said suddenly, his lips twisted.
"Are you saying this because the sex was mindblowing?"
"I was crushing on you for close to ten years now, I wanted you to be my boyfriend or hopefully my husband but all you do was to play with other girls playing less attention to me." He was far better than Amara when they were young. Amara drunken father and popori mother paid less attention to her and her siblings, the father who was jobless would be in the paraga joint from morning till night while her mother would be at her restaurant and would bring home her 'customers' once in a while. Her father died when she was thirteen, her mother was left to train the six children. Before then, they were always in tattered clothes and their peer hated to play with them because of their dirtiness. Three month after Amara's father's death, her mother took her to help her in shop and that was how her journey into prostitution started.
"No one wanted to play with you then. You were... Were." He was choked.
"Can we still date? I will turn a new leaf." She asked with a teary eyes.
"Is it because I am now rich?"
"Not... Not that alone, I love you."
"My mind is not settled now, give me time to think about it, I will get back to you soon." Gori said discharging her stylishly, he knew sooner or later, she would be aware of her doom. He felt for her but nothing could be done.

Amara was dragging her foot, with tears in her eyes, Solo had dropped her at the school gate, therefore, leaving her to her fate.She could feel the maggot movement in her trousers, more tears dripped down her eyes.
she regretted ever allowing her failed mother to control her life. She had a dream, she longed for a future. She wanted to be a counselor, a child counselor. Her mother was at the verge of killing her the way he has killed her father. She entered her mother's shop with the police officers. Her mother rushed towards her immediately she saw her.
"Amara, wetin happen?" She asked looking so worried. Some of their neighbours were outside, some moved closer to them while some watched the drama from afar.
"This is the woman." She said to one of the officers.
"Wetin she do?" One of the onlookers asked the Policeman who was about to cuff her hands.
"Why are you arresting your mother, Amara?"
"Don't call her my mother, she is a failure! She is evil!" She shouted, everyone started moving closer to them.
"Amarachi, wetin I do you? No b this shop you for commot in d morning? Why you go carry police come dey disgrace me for store?
" You killed my father! You ruined his life! He was a banker! We were living large till when you started you're reckless life! Your juju made him what he was before his death! Because you wanted to control him, you made him what he was not!"They both bursted into tears.
"Amara, your father was keeping numerous mistresses." She cried the more.
"But you nko!what were you keeping? Now, you have ruined my life too.. You are going to rot in jail! I have called aunty Adato come and pick my siblings before you ruined theirs too."
"Why u dey embarrass me, Amara!"
"Because you are a failure!" She said pulling her trousers revealing the maggots. Some of the onlookers fled, the policeman and her mother stepped back.
"See what you've caused,NNE!" Amara bursted into more tears. Aunty Ada, Amara's father younger sister ran towards her covering her takedness with her own wrapper.
"Amara, who did this to you?" She asked amidst tears
"Aunty,please take care of my younger ones, make sure this selfish woman rot in jail, she ruined my life because of the Money she realises selling me off to me!" She felt pain in her stomach, she was weak, blood soaked both her jean and her Aunty's wrapper. Some onlookers were crying, some said it served her and her mother right while some had a sympathetic look.
"Amara, just hold on. Let me take you to a dibia down the road. You are going to be fine." Her sister said lifting her almost lifeless body, she smile had fainted.
"Aunty, no need! My life is wasted! Please save my siblings from this wicked woman, please." She said faintly, she closed her eyes patiently as she pictured herself as a counselor.
"Who did this to you, Amara?" Her mother asked amidst tears.
"Fat...her, for....give me." She stopped breathing, that was her end!
ikombe got it right

Good morning everyone

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Musampa73(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmmn.....
Nkan mbe.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by do4luv14(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2017
gtin:

U ar getting it wrng the baba said after using her he shud clean her body with handkerchief remember, he slept wit her b4 going to see d baba
am I,
let check again, Baba said the elders are NT hapi cos GEEBOI is cheating dem, before he laid the rules before him, read dat place well, and what Baba said before telling him what to do, and beside he doesn't clean TIWA with the white ,

anyway lets wait and see as the story progress

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.