Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,674 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Shadows Of The Green - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green (115200 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dedicated to one of my frequent commentators, comelyJummy.... Happy birthday babe

Tiwatope was sitted in Gori's sitting room, Dan had hinted her that he was around and had advised her to go when she came in with Kay. Kayode and Dan had gone into Dan's room, she had knocked on Gori's room tiredlesly with no response, so she retired into the living room waiting for him. Gori appeared thirty minutes later looking refreshed.
"Baby, do I deserve this?" She was close to tears, she had been a shadow of herself since Gori left her. She missed him so much. Even though Dozie was more romantic, Gori was her first love, she loved him.
"What are you doing here?" He frowned, a slim young lady walked in and kissed him, Tiwa felt shattered.
"Who is she?" Tiwa asked.
"Who are you too?" The lady asked too.
"You both belong to the runs girl's club now, you should know yourself." Gori responded.
"You mean I... I... I am a runs girl ?" Tiwa felt embarrassed.
"Someone who bleeps more than one man is what?" The other girl was chewing gum with her arms akimbo.
"Do... Do I deserve this? You deflowered me for crying out loud!"
"And so? You bleeped some ransom guys!" He fired.
"Guy" she corrected.
"G-boy, this babe is damn hot, can we have go for two sums?" She asked flirting on Tiwa's body.
"Bee, talk to her, she might wanna try that but not with me." He responded smiling.
"I love you... That is right! I want you back... Which is cool but I won't tolerate you embarrassing and humiliating me!" She said and left, Gori felt bad but Tiwa deserved being taught a lesson.
"Dan, are you through with the investigations?" He asked as he was browsing through his laptop.
"Oh yeah... The boys gave me some interesting feedback today." He gulped down a cup of 501.
"Let's hear it."
"His name is Chidozie Chukwuka, he is the last son of the registrar, Dr. Chukwuka. He graduated from Leadcity University, Ibadan with a second class lower but got to serve here through his father's connection. Tiwa is just one of his numerous girlfriends. He brainwashed them and sleeps with them. Then record the elicits and share with his father and friends." Dan paused, he knew Gori would be vexed hearing that so he paused to watch his reaction.
"Is Tiwa this stupid?" He knew he needed to act fast to save Tiwa's name. She is the daughter of a lecturer for Pete's sake but then Chukwuka rang a bell.
"You said d guy na Chukwuka pikin abi?" He asked in mixed pidgin.
"Yes." He stood up immediately and went to his room, he searched for the black diary and went trough page seventy six for the names of the members of the old occultic group then he saw Dr. Chukwuka's name, he was among the Greens. He needed to punish the boy and send him as a message to Amos Chukwuka, his father.
"Who killed this guy?" A girl who was standing among the spectators watching Dozie's lifeless body, flies and maggots were feasting on his decomposed body.
"Na corper o, see im khaki." Another said pointing to Dozie's blood-filled khaki.
"You no no d guy?" A guy asked,some nodded in affirmation while some did not."grin guy na Chukwu's pikin na." The other students started murmuring.
"Dozie! The guy that had been victimizing all the girls?"
"Yes o" the murmur started again. Few minutes later, the Vice Chancellor's official car pulled at the gathering, some students especially the ladies fled while some brave guys waited.
"What is going on here?" The VC asked adjusting his glasses, some of the students pointed towards Dozie's lifeless body, the VC eyes trailed to the lifeless body and the only thing that caught his attention was the small paper that was tagged on Dozie's crested vest with a bold inscription: Shadows of the Greens
Who knew about the Green and who is the Shadow?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shadows Of The Green by souloho19(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is dope..the lines are connecting now...nice one bebe!!
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Nice one BiBi, this story is getting more interesting.
Seriously, I must commend your effort welldone.
I think the greens are the Vc and his friends and the shadow is Gori.
Waiting impatiently for the next update
Re: Shadows Of The Green by gtin(m): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2017
IecheM:
Nice one BiBi, this story is getting more interesting.
Seriously, I must commend your effort welldone.
I think the greens are the Vc and his friends and the shadow is Gori.
Waiting impatiently for the next update
Bro wer hv u been?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Gotee11(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2017
this particular update finish work
Re: Shadows Of The Green by souloho19(m): 7:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Gotee11:
this particular update finish work

I tell you bro..burst ma brain
Re: Shadows Of The Green by nikz(f): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2017
Hmm I get the title now. Nice one girl
Re: Shadows Of The Green by talk2saintify(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2017
hmm..shadow of green....................
Re: Shadows Of The Green by do4luv14(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Chaii dis TIWA case vex GORI no be small
Re: Shadows Of The Green by pearl009(f): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
just started reading this story today nd av been glued to my phone since then, you ve got a nice story here Bibi..nice writeup, kip it up
Re: Shadows Of The Green by comelyJummy(f): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
GREEN are old occultic group.
SHADOW is Geeboy.
Thanks for the birthday wishes and DEDICATION@ BIBI294
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
gtin:

Bro wer hv u been?
Bro school things o, school has been really hectic, I don't have time atall.
I see you're doing pretty good.

Bibi no update today? sad
Re: Shadows Of The Green by gtin(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
IecheM:

Bro school things o, school has been really hectic, I don't have time atall.
Try bro its nt easy
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2017
gtin:

Try bro its nt easy
How we go do bro na to manage,
How's life been treating you bro.

Haven't heard from BiBi yet what's happening, she just keep person for suspense
Re: Shadows Of The Green by yungeez(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nice 1 Dear, Bt u r runing tru it wit d speed of light, i wil luv 4 u 2 give us more details esp d sex scene, ntin beats d combination of crime nd sex... luv u nd ur story.
#OluwaAndYungeezIsNowOfficiallyInvolve
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Gori opened the black diary, he needed to see the list of the members of the Green. He opened it and read through the list, there were seven in numbers but no one knew who the seventh person was.
Goriola Anikulapo - member
John Anifowose - member
James Chukwuka - member
Adigun Makun - vice
Yusuf Mohammed - member
Akin Badmus - member
? - Leader

He needed to find them and kill them all, including their children, he had sent messages through Bills d Don and Dozie and he needed to go round including the leader of the ocxultic group.
Daniel came in with a bottle of Andre, he sat in bed with Gori.
"How far guy." Gori greeted.
"I dey o." Daniel responded sipping directly from the bottle of Andre.
"Gori, you actually killed Ken. I confirmed it when you killed Dozie. What's going on? We're friends now, I don't know you were this powerful... Killing a guy by placing your hands on his chest?" Daniel said as he recalled their encounter with Dozie the previous day. They tracked him down to his CDS,and after he was through, Gori had called him to meet him OffK, he said he wanted to be his friend and wanted them to meet. Dozie jumped to the offer when the caller promised to give him three ladies.
He met with Gori and Daniel on the fateful evening, Gori bought them a drink and they were drinking and chatting, an hour into the meeting, Gori offered to take him to his home.
"Do you know this lady?" Gori asked flashing Tiwatope 's picture to his face.
"I sabi am naw. Na one of my babes joo but the girl na 'bolo', she dey find person to love am. Shey I resemble Romeo. I bin wan do chop and clean mouth but the girl just dey hold me. Na so I kuku dey play along in fact I don knack the girl pussy tire, d hole wey bin say e tight when I start... In don wide now o... I even get some videos, make I show you?" He was smiling and searching for the videos at the same town,Gori's eyes were bloodshot but he knew he had to keep calm in other not to fumble, Daniel was staring at Dozie who innocently was searching for the videos, he wanted to caution him but he remembered Gori never wanted him to see the drama to the end so he kept quiet.
"Don't worry, Dozie. Ehm, I heard you are the registrar's son.
" yes o, na me be the first son but I get one sister. Na my papa."
"Was he the one who taught you how to sleep with women." Dozie was kind of embarrassed.
"Geeboy, how do you mean?"he frowned.
"You see" Gori walked to him and patted his shoulder. "Let me tell you a short story, there are some seven good friend who are or were working in this school, I termed them the ambitious career seekers. These seven friends would rape,injure and kill young female students especially virgin in order to keep being in power. They had done lots on vices, broken lots of home and they had ruined a lot of lives, Now, as a patriot, if you have access to this people, what will you do to them?-he asked, Daniel and Dozie who had been listening with keen interest exchanged glances.
"Well, I will hand them over to the police." Dan said
"For me o, I go kill dem. I no send." Dozie responded.
"Well, your father is one of this seven friends and I am not ready to kill him or hand him over to the police." He smiled wickedly looking straight into Dozie's eyes. Dozie on the other hand was confused so was Daniel."I want to send a message to him through you."
"What... Wha... What is going on?" Dozie asked.
"I am sending you a message to your father, this message will also serve as revenging for what you did for my girlfriend,Tiwatope. You knew she was innocent yet you went ahead and defiled her!" He shouted then suddenly, he placed his hands on Dozie chest then pressed.
"Wha... Wha... What..are you...you do..ing to...to me me me." He was choking
"I'm revenging for using my girlfriend and Also sending a message to your father." He smiled, pressed his hand more on his heart. Dozie started feeling dizzy and drained. He remembered his mothers advice about bad influence. He closed his eye and gave up, it was the end.
"Gori, dot teach me how to eat fish, teach me to be a fisherman. I want to be powerful as well.-he pleaded.

3 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green by radiance26(f): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dan wants to totally destroy himself. Thanks for the update.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bibi i dey wait 4u mah we go drink kofi cool Shadow of the green . . . .
Begins........
Re: Shadows Of The Green by gtin(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
IecheM:
How we go do bro na to manage, How's life been treating you bro.
Life's been good man
Re: Shadows Of The Green by gtin(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
IecheM:
How we go do bro na to manage, How's life been treating you bro.
Life's been good man
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Gori walked into the faculty lecture theatre searching for Dan, as he was searching round, he stumbled on Tiwa. She was sitted absentminded. She was alone on the long pew but her mind was far from where she sat. Gori knew he could not bypass her seeing her in such a condition, he saw Dan and Kay few metres away, they were cuddled into each others arms and he knew they knew no shame. Kay could not even sit with her friend. Most friends are not faithful, he found himself sat near his old and first love, Tiwa was lost in her thought, she had sprang up when he tapped her. He knew she was not expecting him to sit beside him because she stared so hard at him.
"Hi" he greeted.
"Hello." She mumbled, she had missed him, she had not been able to get off the fact that she loved him, a scene of the incidence that happened in Gori's house a week earlier played through her heart. Gori had paid her back in her own coin. He made love to another girl without minding she would be heartbroken. She could not blame him, she started it.
"You look sick, how have you been?"
"I've been fine." She hid her sadness from him.
"Tiwatope, you know I know you better." He smiled as he crossed his arms. The lecturer walked in and the lecture began, he noticed Tiwa was nervous and absent minded, shehad not jotted anything and thirty minutes into the lecture, she was staring into the space.
Gori scribbled "Meet me at home by six" in a small sheet of paper he saw on the floor and passed it to her.
"Why?" She had responded.
"I wanna meet you." he wrote again but Tiwa refused to reply. She left the lecture theatre before anyone else.
"Wassup guy." He shook hands with Dan, hugged Kay lightly.
"I dey. Dis one wey u Sidon wit ur wife." Dan said smiling.
"I'm sure you guys ain't planning to reunite." Kay smiled, Gori looked into Kay's eyes and saw jealousy, he knew Kay never wanted them back.
"Kay, bring her to my house by six." His eyes were pleading.
"She is grownup, man." She replied sarcastically.
"With Tiwa or no visit!" With this he walked away.
He had been trying to send her a message on WhatsApp with no response. He went overboard by blocking her on WhatsApp when she was bombarding him with messages on WhatsApp. He had unblocked her and sent her a message but she did not respond even though she was reading them. He called her a few times but she either ignored his calls or disconnect them. He called Kay too but she claimed she could not drag her.
"You better get her here or I personally come to embarrass her in you guys hostel." He threatened Kay as they spoke on phone.
"Licking ass, you do just that!" She blasted.
"Kay, please do this for me." He retired, he knew she was strongheaded.
"On one condition!"
"What condition!"
"You get me the new android phone." She bargained.
"Why do you have a boyfriend?" He blasted.
"Why did you jilted your girlfriend?" She blasted, there was silence, he knew she won! "Sheybi you were forming super man before ni! We all were begging you but you turned deaf ears... Now it is your turn...."
"Drag your dried ass here with her by six or no phone." He cut in and disconnected the call. He sighed, he could not put up to Kay's dramas.
It was some minutes to seven, no Kay, no Tope. He had been glancing and checking both the wall clock and his wristwatch, he had tried Kay's number which was either busy or unreachable. The two walked in few minutes later, Kay was in front and Tiwa stood behind her. She was wearing her favourite nightie and he wondered what had transpired between Kay and her before she agreed to follow her.
"Why are you staring at me like that!" Kay said with her feet wide apart and her arms crossed. Gori scoffled, he was not staring at her but at Tiwa who stood like a stranger. "You are going to pay me for this o! You know all this Ekiti babes and stubbornness. I had to half dragged,half pet her down here. As you can see, she was set to sleep." She complained. Gori stood up, took Tiwa by hand and dragged her to his room.
"Are you going to stand there or apologise? Gori asked, he did a great job dragging her into his room,had to lock the door and kept the keys. Tiwa was standing by the door while Gori was sited.
" for?"
"For cheating on me?"
"Oh, am I the only one who cheated? You did too. You did it to my face!" She blasted.
"You pushed me!"
"How about Tiffah, I heard you were strafing her too?"
"That is a lie."
"You killed him, don't you?" She asked suddenly.
"Yes, I did. I did that for my love. How could a useless man do such to me! " he admitted though not expected. He moved closer to her. "Tiwa,I love you. I am sorry things went sour between us. I felt disgusted sharing you with some other guys." He watched while she sobbed.
"Why did you kill him?" She asked softly
"For you and for the greens." He muttered softly and looked away.
"Do you love him so much? What led you to cheating at the first place."
"I shouldn't be telling you this but.." Gori led her to the bed and they both sat down with their hands interlocked.
"But..."
"Kay told me you were strafing Tiffah and some babes."
"Who told Kay.?"
"Tiffah,they are very close. I never knew Kay is Prof Badmus daughter and you know tiffah and late Bills are friends, Bills was Senator Anifowose's son and both Prof. Badmus and Senator Anifowose are close friends. She told me you killed Ken and Bills too."
"Did you believe her?"
"...partially until I saw Dozie's lifeless body." She sobbed louder, Gori hugged her firmly.
"I am sorry baby." She begged, she hugged him tight.
"While did you date Dozie?"
"Kay said it was best if I learn to live without you that your days are numbered." She paused and looked into his face."will they kill you? What is going on, Olami."he missed her so much especially the way Olami sounded while pronuncing it.
"Why don't you tell me all this , Tope."
"I am sorry, dear. I was blinded. It was later that I knew Dozie had bribed her to talk to me on his behalf. I am sorry honey." She apologised as she cuddled herself in his arms. Friends can be dangerous, he never liked Kayode from the onset. He labelled her his next target since she was one of the Green member's children but someone was in his way, DAN. He had took him to Oluwo few days ago and had been initiated.
"I love you, my chubby princess." He admitted.
"I love you too my clumsy prince." She grinned. She felt ease in her heart,but there are a lot of question she wanted Gori to provided answers to.
"As from now on, you are always going to be around me, no room for third parties and whatever anyone says, tell me first, is that clear." He asked.
"Yes, my love." She responded and their lips were locked, minutes later, their clothes were flying around in the dark.It was a Reunion Lovemaking.

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sorry for the delayed update, battling with electricity issues in my village... I love you all
Re: Shadows Of The Green by talk2saintify(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bibi294:
Sorry for the delayed update, battling with electricity issues in my village... I love you all

no bee yhur fault we sef wey dey town we neva see lite
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
talk2saintify:

no bee yhur fault we sef wey dey town we neva see lite

Bro, I can't wait to end d shi and get the Bleep outta here....so tiring and boring
Re: Shadows Of The Green by souloho19(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bibi294:

Bro, I can't wait to end d shi and get the Bleep outta here....so tiring and boring

You want to disconnect the clarion call abi cheesy

For a minute I thot Tiwa was pregnant
Re: Shadows Of The Green by talk2saintify(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bibi294:

eya.....

as far we re wif yhu.....dnt lose faith

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
souloho19:

You want to disconnect the clarion call abi cheesy

For a minute I thot Tiwa was pregnant
Sheybi na u give am belle... Clarion call WO ni.... May 24 on my mind
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
talk2saintify:

eya.....

as far we re wif yhu.....dnt lose faith

Thanks bun
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Gotee11(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
wahala wey dee road dee come many
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Chumzypinky(f): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babe wen wil u return back to the city na? We are just missing you
Bibi294:
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 5:01am On Mar 14, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Babe wen wil u return back to the city na? We are just missing you
Mummy, na till May o
Re: Shadows Of The Green by talk2saintify(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2017
Bibi294:

Thanks bun

ok yhur welcome

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.