Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. (3010 Views)

Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. / Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by PStacks(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
The day i saw this video was the day i began to understand clearly the extent of Malice and Hate and discontent within the country.

i had never in my wildest imagination thought it was this bad,

listen carefully and hear them say stuffs like..

Nigeria is an expired country.
Nigeria Must Fall.

i mean, who does that?

Nigeria is the only country we have and Biafra agitators should just please take a chill pill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeI5qLr9Ru0
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by frenzydilz(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
What do you think you know? You watch a Youtube video and you believe you are grounded and well aware of the reasons why we are fighting for secession as to tell Biafrans to take a chill pill?
Don't be a simpleton

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by PStacks(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
frenzydilz:
Y

For the sake of peace.

No peace no growth..

no peace no stability.

no peace no development..

lets give peace a chance.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by Kondomatic(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Is Nigeria currently standing?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
I do not believe in one Nigeria.

Let us separate already...if we keep forcing this unity on ourselves we will keep sacrificing innocent lives. We have been preaching about unity for years but it keeps getting worse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by PStacks(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
Is Nigeria currently standing?

on both feet.. yes she is standing.

the labor of our hero's past shall never be in vain

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by PStacks(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Papikush:
I do not believe in one Nigeria.

Let us separate already...if we keep forcing this unity on ourselves we will keep loosing innocent lives. We have been preaching about unity for years but it keeps getting worse.

there is strength in Unity..

our share size is a blessing.

our population should mean strength to us and not the other way round..

human resource is by far the greatest resource the good lord had granted us in nigeria.

Dividing this country would only reduce us to shreds.

united we stand and divided we fall.. i dont want to fall.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
PStacks:

there is strength in Unity..

our share size is a blessing.

our population should mean strength to us and not the other way round..

human resource is by far the greatest resource the good lord had granted us in nigeria.

Dividing this country would only reduce us to shreds.

united we stand and divided we fall.. i dont want to fall.

Face the truth here...Nigeria is not willing to divide because the only thing keeping it together is the oil.

I am not stupìd enough to believe in the strength of a house that is dividing against itself. If this nation continues like this come 2025 there will be a civil war. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by frenzydilz(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Papikush:

Face the truth here...Nigeria is not willing to divide because the only thing keeping it together is the oil.

I am not stupìd enough to believe in the strength of a house that is dividing against itself. If this nation continues like this come 2025 there will be a civil war. Mark my words.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by PStacks(m): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Papikush:

unfortunately oil no longer hold sway..

people are beginning to go back to agriculture, what obafemi awolowo used in building cocoa house.

gradually the country is diversifying and the call for restructuring is gaining grounds and momentum by the day.. i think those are the right steps in the right direction instead of a total break up.. we have no other place to go, Nigeria is our only Home..

Hausa Yoruba and Igbos are brothers, we must accept and embrace ourselves for National peace and stability and growth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by frenzydilz(m): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
PStacks:

For the sake of peace.

No peace no growth..

no peace no stability.

There can never be peace in Nigeria. As these tribal hates grow in a few years, no one would risk leaving his/her tribe to visit another for the sake of his/her life.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by prince9851(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
PStacks:

For the sake of peace.

No peace no growth..

no peace no stability.

Good
But no unity.. No peace

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by PStacks(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
prince9851:

Good
But no unity.. No peace

thats why we must work it out ourselves
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by PStacks(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
frenzydilz:
There can never be peace in Nigeria. As these tribal hates grow in a few years, no one would risk leaving his/her tribe to visit another for the sake of his/her life.

Never say Never
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by marshalcarter: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
I swear anytin and everything abt nigeria weakens my erection undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
That guy get fire mouth.
shocked shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
PStacks:

unfortunately oil no longer hold sway..

people are beginning to go back to agriculture, what obafemi awolowo used in building cocoa house.

gradually the country is diversifying and the call for restructuring is gaining grounds and momentum by the day.. i think those are the right steps in the right direction instead of a total break up.. we have no other place to go, Nigeria is our only Home..

Hausa Yoruba and Igbos are brothers, we must accept and embrace ourselves for National peace and stability and growth.

@Bolded tribalism in Nigeria has grown into the hearts of a large number of people.
If you think this is false, spend the next couple of minutes in the section and watch how tribalistic bigots roam around.

I gave up on Nigeria years ago when I realised these so called leaders and politicians only cares about the ruling party and not an agenda to moving the country forward.

Take a look at Trump who haven't spent a month in office. Take a look at his fulfillment within few days.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
marshalcarter:

Leave Nigeria bro before you become impotent.

If you are Afonja, think about IPOB and flatinoes, you'll get it back and if you are a Igbo IPOB, think about a cone head Afonja... you'll get your mojo back

Don't let Nigeria sap your energy and juice.
Nigeria is not just a zoo. Nigeria is worse than Serengeti.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Naija is a big zoo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by PStacks(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Papikush:

@Bolded tribalism in Nigeria has grown into the hearts of a large number of people.
If you think this is false, spend the next couple of minutes in the section and watch how tribalistic bigots roam around.

I gave up on Nigeria years ago when I realised these so called leaders and politicians only cares about the ruling party and not an agenda to moving the country forward.

Take a look at Trump who haven't spent a month in office. Take a look at his fulfillment within few days.

Trump has only created deep divisions in America..

His White house chief press secretary lied to the press on his first day on the job about something as trivial as inaugural crowd..

placing ban on 7 Islamic nations in my opinion is the lowest low America can ever descend.

i dont want Nigeria taking a leap from this trumps administration.

trump and apostle suleman are toeing the same part that wont augur well in the long term
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by medpren: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
Kanu the nemesis of pro-dullard zombies.
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
PStacks:

His White house chief press secretary lied to the press on his first day on the job about something as trivial as inaugural crowd..

placing ban on 7 Islamic nations in my opinion is the lowest low America can ever descend.

trump and apostle suleman are toeing the same part that wont augur well in the long term

Either America wants this or not, it is a movement towards a great change. Trump mentioned these things in his debates only sentimental citizens and bodies are judging his actions.
But I know America will only get greater with his actions

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by PStacks(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
marshalcarter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by PStacks(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
gbosaa:
That guy get fire mouth.
shocked shocked

real fire mouth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by zendy: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
PStacks:
The day i saw this video was the day i began to understand clearly the extent of Malice and Hate and discontent within the country.

i had never in my wildest imagination thought it was this bad,

listen carefully and hear them say stuffs like..

Nigeria is an expired country.
Nigeria Must Fall.

i mean, who does that?

Nigeria is the only country we have and Biafra agitators should just please take a chill pill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeI5qLr9Ru0

Looks like you are one of those who has been brainwashed. Who told you Nigeria is the only country you have? What country did your ancestors have before Lugard created Nigeria? None, but they survived. Which country did Igbos have when Ojukwu pulled them.out of Nigeria? Biafra but they survived even under war conditions.

Nigeria is not the only country you have, it is not the country anybody has. Nigeria is simply the only country yoy chose to have. Not everyone will choose like you. Some prefare to choose a new country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by PStacks(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
zendy:

Looks like you are one of those who has been brainwashed. Who told you Nigeria is the only country you have? What country did your ancestors have before Lugard created Nigeria? None, but they survived. Which country did Igbos have when Ojukwu pulled them.out of Nigeria? Biafra but they survived even under war conditions.

Nigeria is not the only country you have, it is not the country anybody has. Nigeria is simply the only country yoy chose to have. Not everyone will choose like you. Some prefare to choose a new country.

choose wisely
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by paschu: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
You just showed how childish you are. Thought I was reading a grown up. undecided

PStacks:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by PStacks(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
paschu:
You just showed how childish you are. Thought I was reading a grown up. undecided

ok Adult.. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by jiinxed: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
What does an Igbo man have in common with an hausa/fulani man? Not one single thing!

I think seun should start running age checks for nairaland registration. The number of brain-dead little kids on this forum is on the increase.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. by PStacks(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
jiinxed:
What does an Igbo man have in common with an hausa/fulani man? Not one single thing!

I think seun should start running age checks for nairaland registration. The number of brain-dead little kids on this forum is on the increase.

you dont sound one bit like an adult.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Leaving APC For Good, No Going Back- Ortom / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari &chris Ngige Shortly After The N30k Wages / People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.