Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians (4166 Views)

Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by Lady234: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by mrperfect(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2009
Could this be true?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by MissyB1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2009
False!
Get Your claims right.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by foyeks2001(f): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2009
dont know
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by chrishenzo: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2009
Lady 234:

Why do Nigerian girls prefer White men to Nigerians.

You must be living in Mars.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by chrishenzo: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2009
Missy B:

False!
Get Your claims right.

Nawa for you. I don break my neck because I'm trying to see your picture. Abeg rotate the picture so that I can see the handwork of God in full.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by MissyB1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2009
You're suppose to be posting comments, not checking profiles. No? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by morpheus24: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2009
On average Nigerian girls actually marry Nigerian men.

Although not rare I hardly see a nigerian lady with anyone elst apart from Nigerian men even within Africa

The reverse is the case for Nigerian men
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by tanimz(f): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2009
@ Poster, Says who? angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by dapsycool(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2009
morpheus24:

On average Nigerian girls actually marry Nigerian men.

Although not rare I hardly see a nigerian lady with anyone elst apart from Nigerian men even within Africa

The reverse is the case for Nigerian men

Right cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by snowdrops(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2009
People are running out of topics to discuss.
So some clown comes up with this
shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by chocomillo(f): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2009
:-x
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by mrperfect(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2009
@Missy B
Don't you think you is better you turn that your picture right before person will fall out chair here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by dapsycool(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2009
mrperfect:

@Missy B
Don't you think you is better you turn that your picture right before person will fall out chair here.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Men! Men! Men! Men! Men! Men! Make God help us o!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by sjeezy8: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2009
Yes it is true because some tribes would rather their daughters marry white men, as oppose to a fellow Nigerian from a different tribe.

dont know why naija folks are in denial about some stuvs
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2009
Hehehe maybe it's because they're easier to relate with in this [i]modern [/i]age. cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by brooklyn99: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2009
missy b, u sexxy as hell, but damn; i gotta freaking twist my neck like a diseased ostrich to see all that beauty? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by sophy09: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2009
They all want the romance that is never there. they think the white guy will be romantic na lie o!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by Frimoore(m): 12:44am On Dec 03, 2009
Missy B:

You're suppose to be posting comments, not checking profiles. No? undecided

Not in ur own situation cos u r just too cut to be ignored, Dont u know that beauty attracts?! wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by Frimoore(m): 12:46am On Dec 03, 2009
sophy09:

They all want the romance that is never there. they think the white guy will be romantic na lie o!
Frimoore:

Not in your own situation cos u r just too cute to be ignored, Dont u know that beauty attracts?! wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by sLEEK3: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2009
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by sLEEK3: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2009
brooklyn99:

missy b, u sexxy as hell, but damn; i gotta freaking twist my neck like a diseased ostrich to see all that beauty? undecided
Rotfl grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2009
Lady 234:

Why do Nigerian men prefer White women to Nigerians.

There I corrected your mistake smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by KennyG6(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2009
@poster
white man no be human being? or what has the colour of the skin got to do with love?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by davidif: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2009
Lady 234:

Why do Nigerian girls prefer White men to Nigerians.

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR.

Maybe you are running out of thing to discuss or maybe you saw 2 or 3 naija girls with an oyinbo man now you conclude that the 70 million (my own guesstimation) Nigerian women prefer oyinbo. LIAR. SHAME ON YOU.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by ayomidej(f): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2009
Is a matter of choice grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by beingme(f): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2009
wetin come be this one again? wetin dey special for white man body wey black bold man no get pass am?

i beg u poster stop this kind thing
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by chrishenzo: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2009
beingme:

wetin come be this one again? wetin dey special for white man body wey black bold man no get pass am?

i beg u poster stop this kind thing
永不放弃

Can you speak chinese?
如果你会说汉语我们可以聊天?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by chrishenzo: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
stillwater:

Hehehe maybe it's because they're easier to relate with in this [i]modern [/i]age. cheesy

O boy, that your leg long like monkey tail. Abeg take am easy make im no break.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2009
davidif:

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR.

Maybe you are running out of thing to discuss or maybe you saw 2 or 3 naija girls with an oyinbo man now you conclude that the 70 million (my own guesstimation) Nigerian women prefer oyinbo. LIAR. SHAME ON YOU.

What's the lie here? It's true. tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by londoner: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2009
Nigerian men, to be honest, increasingly Nigerian girls/women are opting for White men. Its true.

I see no reason why they shouldnt, its not as if Nigerian men have not been doing the same for years now.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Prefer White Men To Nigerians by kpolli(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2009
another topic from lady 234
we can now see who gives "ladies" a bad name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drug Used By Rapist Without The Victim Knowing(true Life Story) / Nigerian Men Vs Ghanaian Men / Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.