Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls (4763 Views)

Why Do Girls Over-make Up On Their Wedding Days, Looking Like Roman Gods? (PICS) / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by Wale112(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
1:white girls are more better looking
2:they have soft snow white skin
3:they are better than naija girls in giving MouthAction
4:they are not as materialistic as naija girls
5:white girls love you for what you are and not for what you have like naija girls
6:white girls are more understanding
7:they are more romantic
8:they have more swag
9:white girls dont wear fake wigs
10:in short i love white girls cos they sweet wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by farano(f): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
zombiee...mtcheeewww

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by Dygeasy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nonsense.
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by McWhillion(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Story........ I guess your mom too is a white, if she's not then you're full of shitt

6 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nothing like a woman with thick Black ceramel skin like Tina Turner cool. Them Eastern European chicks can be something else sha tongue... But black is beautiful kiss

I go with 3,4, 5, 6,7,9.....Black chicks them that too, but Very RARE cry
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by pendusky(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
farano: zombiee...mtcheeewww
easy on him! he didn't mention ur name OK? when I was faulted in a post on fb I was the first person to do same even when my name wasn't mentioned! easy OK? grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by Creamish(f): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
We black gurls culdnt care less..

[img]http://happilywhateverafterwillbe.files./2013/10/loser.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by ahnie: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
most peeps says common sense is common....but I bet yah...its a scarce commodity to some ppl.

#botto.m line z.....nah the way goat take stand for market na him them take dhey price am.
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by lilmax(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
like seriously because of mouth action you choose white girls over black? You must be high on bitter kola,the only thing is that most black girls copy these things from white girls
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by Doncolio(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
The only problem of some black girls of today is trying to copy the white girls. Put that aside and you will know that black is beautiful and even the best money can't buy.
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by fingard02k(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
i [b]second[/] the op
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by Lucasbalo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
To each his or her own. Will pick my beautiful black Queen over white ladies any time, any day and anywhere. Black is beautiful and black ladies ROCKS.

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by kemmeye: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hahaha that's why you're lonely. Keep dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by femijck(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
@op .....i think we've gat the same idea...u won't appreciate white ladies until u find urself in love with one......i've dated the 2 races.....and i would rather die with my white lady ....i love her to the moon and back and of course she can as well die for me....but they can be so jealous sha o..

P.s; didn't say black gals are bad....remember there's beauty in Africa.....but i prefer her WHITE.

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
farano: zombiee...mtcheeewww

jealous?
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
Creamish: We black gurls culdnt care less..

[img]http://happilywhateverafterwillbe.files./2013/10/loser.jpg[/img]

that is what they say. When deep down in their heart they want to look like kim k

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by nationwide24: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
femijck: @op .....i think we've gat the same idea...u won't appreciate white ladies until u find urself in love with one......i've dated the 2 races.....and i would rather die with my white lady ....i love her to the moon and back and of course she can as well die for me....but they can be so jealous sha o..

P.s; didn't say black gals are bad....remember there's beauty in Africa.....but i prefer her WHITE.
On point bro. White girls rarely love for materialism and they can be down to earth sincere/faithful. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by somcherry(f): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Wale112: 1:white girls are more better looking
5:white girls love you for what you are and not for what you have like naija girls

and what abt ghanaian girls. Aren't u a ghanaian
Creating useless threads to mock nigerians,abi Isi oke angry
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:

that is what they say. When deep down in their heart they want to look like kim k

Kim K is not white.

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by femijck(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
nationwide24: On point bro. White girls rarely love for materialism and they can be down to earth sincere/faithful. Talking from experience.
oh yea...i so much respect their faithfulness though not all of them...for my gal, she would rather say the truth and get cautioned or mad at.....but will never tell a lie....i so wish naija babes can ape this habit and not just learning how to give head.
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hmmm.. this Ghanaian guy is really sick... such a waste..
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
hifaif:

Kim K is not white.
so she's what? Brown

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 09, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
so she's what? Brown

Yes. Middle eastern.
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2014
Na today grin grin grin

we all know naaa grin grin grin grin

JK o grin grin grin
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by sexylogan(m): 1:06am On Jul 09, 2014

In case you're unaware, white girls are always getting skin tans... undecided
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by sexylogan(m): 1:09am On Jul 09, 2014
hifaif:

Kim K is not white.

OP doesnt know that... He thinks she's white grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by xp17(m): 2:34am On Jul 09, 2014
op, you don't compare from race to race, its as if you are taking us back to the stone age. It would be better if your comparison is from individual to individual.

You made no sense with your shallow review/list. There are still some ugly white ladies and pretty ebony ladies, so whichever ways your point is pointless.

Coming from a guy that has mingled with all kinds of races. being romantic got nothing to do with race . There are still some nagging white wives and girlfriends . Meanwhile, Some ebony chicks are drunk in love. your point is pointless.

When talking about swag , there are millions of white ladies copying the likes of beyounce, rihanna, Nicky, etc. So, your point is pointless.

The hair aspect of it, black ladies have themselves to blame on that. Unlike the white women, A Black woman has various beautiful opinions of styles to make her hair with, but only few of them take advantage of this God given hair.

White women are very understanding, yet they have highest records of divorce. Op, your brain needs new version.

Sorry to whom it may concern on this . Op, have border to check out the ageing factor between the two races?

No source.
Please don't quote this text.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 09, 2014
White girls he sees in his dreams, stuppid op grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by musiwa92: 4:45am On Jul 09, 2014
I like white women or black America women, because they paid their bills. been an african, i was shock to see it for the first time.

I like white women too. I am not a racist person. Even while I talk hard. I am love people who love me. you could meet a mean black woman. And you could meet a nice white woman. It is the person that treat you well. you should be with. This is how I see life.
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2014

White girls love using extensions/wigs.
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by SpaceGoat: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2014
you see, the prolem is not girls!! it is us male guys!!! angry look when joseph was in the bible he didnt have ego this is what made mary attract to him .. u see ego is like positive positive magnet! it wont attract with the order angry guys you need to kill youre ego. pleas kill youre ego... angry click here to kill youre ego https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin grin black gals wanna die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman’s Butt Implants Explodes During Rough Sex With Boyfriend [GRAPHIC PHOTOS] / Nuudity Parade,miss Bumbum Contestants File Out In Bikini / (adults Only) Sex Mates Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.