Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family (26028 Views)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
God forbid as a father instead of my son to kill me "God in heaven knows i will kill that curse called son" after all na my sperm! this is how it starts, the next headline you'll see is how a son murdered his father in cold blood. a child should be a blessing and not the other way round. however, sometime lions gives birth to lions.

1 Like

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by systemz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
He'll kill your parent/s. Remand him before it becomes late.

1 Like

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by mekuso89(m): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
yes I forgot to ask, how old is he sef because u keep calling him a boy
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Teedawg: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
golor:
Nairaland please help. My story is real and lengthy but I will try to make it brief. Please a sincere advice before it affect my dad's health.

Please , what should we do to my half brother that's has been terrorising my dad and his mom. He refuse to go to school, he refuse to learn work nor business but be causing problem. Last week he broke my dads room to steal his car document , carried a new generator my dad bought 132k, a lexus jeep of not up to 3 years, his jewelry and many more, he wanted to run with them together with his cloth but didn't succeed. He was caught and report has been made to the police , he ran for like 7 days only for him to come back yesterday night , my dad refuse to let him in , he said he will born down the house, only for his mom to start begging him....

My dad called me yesterday night , only to say , we should come and do what ever we can oh , that if he dies , due to the boys problem that it will affect me and other of his children. This boy has been putting eyes on my dad property , and if care is not taking with all this problem , it can affect my dad's BP, what should we do? Note his my elder , together with the fact that he takes hard drugs , follow all the abgero in the area , the boys he goes out with are all ex convict.

Just graduated , don't wants to put my self in front before person use jealousy go send people to harm me.

Please what should we do.
have you guys came across the word psychiatric hospital?? rehabilitation is the way
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
E dey kill mosquito well-well na #50. Mix with rice and beans or hot pap with beans cake.
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by highbee02: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ishilove:

The boy is his half bro na. Same father, different mothers.

That is d effect of a polygamous home, he lacks parental care. The father might have failed to play his role during d upbringing cof that child

2 Likes

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by akaahs(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ur papa sef no try at all, i can't imagine giving birth to a child and i can't control him or her. If ur papa nd u didn't handle that boy with iron fist! Una no go sleep.
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
One cannot settle such a devlish child. The best way is to take him to barracks and let soldiers deal with him seriously. Then the father should go to church for more spiritual protection. Cos sometimes such child come back with death in mind.
When parents pamper boys to a fault, thats the end result . The boy eventualy wants the parents out of the way so he csn sell everything.. Even your mum is not spared op,
He's focusing on your dad first, before he will later pounce on mum and every other one in the family. Have seen it happen before and trust me such child ends up in a mental home at the die moment or as a mad man after killing both mum and dad.
It's that bad. It's a pity u guys are going thru such. May God help u all
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by pressplay411(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
braimeddy:
The hard drugs is really affecting him. He should be taken to a rehabilitation centre. After that, let ur pastor preach Christ to him. With faith everything will work out and u will start seeing gradual changes in him

I was expecting this.
Is that all?
Oya people with reasonable contributions pls Kontinu

1 Like

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by bencarson007(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
golor:
Nairaland please help. My story is real and lengthy but I will try to make it brief. Please a sincere advice before it affect my dad's health.

Please , what should we do to my half brother that's has been terrorising my dad and his mom. He refuse to go to school, he refuse to learn work nor business but be causing problem. Last week he broke my dads room to steal his car document , carried a new generator my dad bought 132k, a lexus jeep of not up to 3 years, his jewelry and many more, he wanted to run with them together with his cloth but didn't succeed. He was caught and report has been made to the police , he ran for like 7 days only for him to come back yesterday night , my dad refuse to let him in , he said he will born down the house, only for his mom to start begging him....

My dad called me yesterday night , only to say , we should come and do what ever we can oh , that if he dies , due to the boys problem that it will affect me and other of his children. This boy has been putting eyes on my dad property , and if care is not taking with all this problem , it can affect my dad's BP, what should we do? Note his my elder , together with the fact that he takes hard drugs , follow all the abgero in the area , the boys he goes out with are all ex convict.

Just graduated , don't wants to put my self in front before person use jealousy go send people to harm me.

Guy , you gatz wise up
Go ur father house and move away sensitive documents for safe keeping somewhere else b4 this wizard kpai ur old boy

Then codedly arrange some soldiers to beat him up without giving him a reason for the attack...

By the time he collect like 3 free beating without knowing source and reason,...he go change

It will reset and format his pea sized brain at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by dacovajnr: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Stop wasting tym...Kill him if you can.. don't worry God will understand..

1 Like

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by highbee02: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
gocac:
God forbid as a father instead of my son to kill me "God in heaven knows i will kill that curse called son" after all na my sperm! this is how it starts, the next headline you'll see is how a son murdered his father in cold blood. a child should be a blessing and not the other way round. however, sometime lions gives birth to lions.
like beget like, if lion gives birth to a lion it's ok scientifically. lol
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by uchennaq(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Your Dad should try and engage him in something. This will keep him busy. He will come back to his fk senses Gods Grace.

1 Like

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by ChiefSweetus: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
braimeddy:
The hard drugs is really affecting him. He should be taken to a rehabilitation centre. After that, let ur pastor preach Christ to him. With faith everything will work out and u will start seeing gradual changes in him
Adjective to describe you = Bloody
Noun to describe you = Fõol

2 Likes

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Phelicx(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lock him up in prison for at least 3months with hard labor. That should help reset his brain to default.
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by ChiefSweetus: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Antoeni(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rehabilitation Ooo cool
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by SalamRushdie: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
Where is your mother? I think it's Ur spirit that is attacking him without you knowing..Just pray about it
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by SmartyPants(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
golor:

Speak to a lawyer to secure the properties in the event of your fathers passing.
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Tominiola: 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
These kind of siblings are in every family if not nuclear then extended. My advice for you is to get him locked up for a while. Hopefully, he will be able to see the error in his ways and turn over a new leaf. My grandfather did this to two of his sons and it worked.
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
You said he is using hard drugs. Well, the only love you can show him, is locking him up until he is sober. With the drug in his system, your Dad should write a will. So, its best you get him locked up until the drugs clear from his system. When he comes out, needs to be sent to a distant country.

2 Likes

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by ylaa(f): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
VERY correct

CASTOSVILLA:
Na your papa cause everything wey dey happen. He either do away with him or settle him and not to put you guys on harms way. I blame your father.
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Better take the remaining half of him before he does the same to u.
U ain't seen nada yet. Wait till ya popsy kpai, then u go see d one wey pass beatrix.
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
dacovajnr:

Oh lawd lipsrsealed

4give him cheesy grin
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by nefertitiram: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Golor,

Send him to US, let Trump teach him some discipline
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by ylaa(f): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
pls also hand him over to God, His creator
he tamed SAUL and i know He is still in the
business of taming people like you bros.
just be careful with him too.
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
Tominiola:
These kind of siblings are in every family if not nuclear then extended. My advice for you is to get him locked up for a while. Hopefully, he will be able to see the error in his ways and turn over a new leaf. My grandfather did this to two of his sons and it worked.

Thank God for your Daddy grin

1 Like

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by teabully(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lol, hardd core truth
emeraldknytt:
I don't know how to put this but conventionally, You (your family) haven't been pushed to the wall. There is always the right thickness of rod to smite an obstinate Brat. I don't know why you haven't gone to the barrack to get a few uniformed No-nonsense Army men to deal ruthlessly with him. Pleading with him (like your mum did or still do) is a way of placating him hence fueling his obstinacy. If he spends a month with those who can miraculously transform a Goat to a Sheep, then he will know how and when to comport himself like a Child that he will always be before his parent (your dad) and Guardian(your mum).
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Anointed08(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Stay away from family problem and quietly build your own life. Bible says, "each one shall bear his own burden"(See Galatia 6 vs 5)
That troublesome guy is your father's burden, so let him carry it to the police or to Jesus or to whoever can help him out. As for you, just stay away from trouble o, and you will be glad you did.
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by ChiefSweetus: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
mekuso89:
y'all try and make him a full brother. hope that help
This one sef will burden the world with unripe mini-fõols one day.

1 Like

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
from your story it's obvious that your half brother is angry with your father. Is there anything that your father did that made him to be this aggressive? did he grow up together with you right from child birth or he came when he was grown up? because his mind is already poison either from his maternal relatives or his friends? There are factors that are responsible for this behavior and attitude which has not being addressed. Some persons suggested moving him to army barrack to teach him some sense but the question is after beating don't you think he will fight back latter? why is that he doesn't care about your father's health if he's not happy with him?
Suggestion, i think he needs a psychologist to examine him. You can send for a therapist to have one on one talk so as to find out why he's behaving that way. from the whole story, your brother is bitter that is all. If you don't deal with the root, the branches will keep on springing forth.

7 Likes

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by jmichael259(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
Step by step guide to tame a baboon (don't thank me later)

*Ur dad should clarify his will and relocate all car, house & other vital documents now. (dnt delay)

*Nobody in the house should appear to be afraid of him.

*You don't need to belong, just consult some of your school guys (5k cash+ 1k w**d+ 1crate) dem go arrange unanimous mending for him and reduce his physical ability to do gra gra. (hammer atleast one leg into clutches permanently).

*a senior officer with his police or army squad should be secretly arranged or even payed to pay random "friendly" visits to ur house like two different times for no reason like say he be ur dad old friend. (d boy go notice d redlights)

*Ur dad can temporarily (6mths-1yr) employ two cheap bodyguards (for emphasis).

*50,000 is too much to land him and his rugged street gang inside army or navy base for 2months i.t. (industrial torture) inside barrack 'workshop'

**last resort)

***volume 500, otapiapia or hit and run is allowed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? / Building A Family: Can Your Home Last Without Finance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.