Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family (26021 Views)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by munezo(m): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
OP you have got an answer here, look no further

emeraldknytt:
I don't know how to put this but conventionally, You (your family) haven't been pushed to the wall. There is always the right thickness of rod to smite an obstinate Brat. I don't know why you haven't gone to the barrack to get a few uniformed No-nonsense Army men to deal ruthlessly with him. Pleading with him (like your mum did or still do) is a way of placating him hence fueling his obstinacy. If he spends a month with those who can miraculously transform a Goat to a Sheep, then he will know how and when to comport himself like a Child that he will always be before his parent (your dad) and Guardian(your mum).
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by mYphhiRes: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
mekuso89:
y'all try and make him a full brother. hope that help

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by p1jiobi: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Look my op. Don't you know the road to the police station. Get the rascal arrested and charged to court. When he spends five years in prison he would calm down.
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by danielenyinka(m): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
That guy should be locked up
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by crispyvick(f): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
yomi007k:

Seconded to d core...

My elder bro use to be worse dan him....when my father called some of his soldiers to beat him up n lock him in guard room for a while, he changed n now he is a lawyer.
i second jare.dey should jst invite these army men,only a week will do the job
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by akinszz: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hmmm

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by crispyvick(f): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
if your parent walk up to a barrack,explain everything to those soldiers.just leave the rest to them his case can't be as difficult as those boko-boys nah.when he stays there for a month walahi he will repent,pikin weyy say en mama no go sleep,sleep go comot for em eyes too.

2 Likes

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by sniperr007(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
golor:
Nairaland please help. My story is real and lengthy but I will try to make it brief. Please a sincere advice before it affect my dad's health.

Please , what should we do to my half brother that's has been terrorising my dad and his mom. He refuse to go to school, he refuse to learn work nor business but be causing problem. Last week he broke my dads room to steal his car document , carried a new generator my dad bought 132k, a lexus jeep of not up to 3 years, his jewelry and many more, he wanted to run with them together with his cloth but didn't succeed. He was caught and report has been made to the police , he ran for like 7 days only for him to come back yesterday night , my dad refuse to let him in , he said he will born down the house, only for his mom to start begging him....

My dad called me yesterday night , only to say , we should come and do what ever we can oh , that if he dies , due to the boys problem that it will affect me and other of his children. This boy has been putting eyes on my dad property , and if care is not taking with all this problem , it can affect my dad's BP, what should we do? Note his my elder , together with the fact that he takes hard drugs , follow all the abgero in the area , the boys he goes out with are all ex convict.

Just graduated , don't wants to put my self in front before person use jealousy go send people to harm me.

Please what should we do.
Pray, keep praying for him and b patient with him but firm
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by adecz: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Very simple.... Your father should go to court & officially & legally DISOWN him, if not the boy will kill him & you ppl cannot cope when your dad is gone. Disown the nigger!! angry
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by dacovajnr: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Oh lawd lipsrsealed

4give him cheesy grin
Nazo bro...that guy won't hesitate to do that if na him Oooo!

1 Like

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by tete7000(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Won ni t"ile ba toro, omo ale be o ti d'agba ni.
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by idu1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
banttieman:
Break his legs.
grin
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by dacovajnr: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

grin grin grin grin
nazo bro
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Kobicove(m): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
Encourage your father to buy a gun...

You know the rest...
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by ChiefSweetus: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Young man,

Don't touch your brother.

Let soldiers pick up four of his cohorts.

Make sure the leader/strongest of the pack is among those picked.

Beat the utter fücking shıt out of them for 7 days.

Release them with a promise to beat the utter fücking shıt out of them till they're paralysed if anything ever happens to your family.

Enjoy peace. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos / France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.