Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Special Heart Broken Quotes Found On Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Special Heart Broken Quotes Found On Internet (444 Views)

Abuja Man In Trouble As Lady He Met On Internet And Invited, Refused To Leave / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / Nigerian Female Celebrities That Posted Nude Photos Of Themselves On Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Heart Broken Quotes Found On Internet by UtsavATN: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
People will stab you in the back and then ask why you're bleeding.
He put me through hell and I called it Love.
My entire life can be described in one sentenced. It didn't go as planned, and that's ok.
Shit happens when you trust the wrong people.
You gained attention but lost respect.
Sometimes you have to smile and pretend everything’s okay.
You cannot be good enough for everybody, but you will always be the best for the one who deserves you
Losing you is like living in a world with no air
How do I breathe without you?

Source: http://www.mydpimages.com/2017/01/heart-broken-images.html

(1) (Reply)

Spiralfund.com Launching By 11pm / Dating Got Easier With Zoosk Online Sign And Registration. Start Dating Online / Poundsland Vs Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.