Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] (49393 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Begs For Toasters “please Come Back Ati Lo Ati De’ / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by EmperorLee(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Tonason: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2017
You are on point. If not for emergency I ensure to buy my cards from locals.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by IcemanP(m): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Nonsense!! we are talking of convenience, is it the only way you can help poor one's around you.

just see your life
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by slye(m): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2017
This may look like a good one though. But i think we need to look at this from another angle. If we continue to advocate for this, it'll mean people will continue to dwell in the past. I think we as a Nation need to wake up from this past and explore new ideas. We're in a technology age and we re really lagging behind . We could however also discourage pple from collecting money from the ATM or using POS etc because cashiers and tellers are losing their jobs since we don't need much of them anymore, these machines can count and dispense money. My take: The future is bright but only for those who can wake up and envision the greatness of the future. I think we need to be more innovative, find alternatives and lift ourselves out of this old methods we re advocating for

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by olujaidi: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2017
Actually the banks are just collection agents. Companies like Clickatell, eTransact are the beneficiaries

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Nonsense!! we are talking of convenience, is it the only way you can help poor one's around you.
Abi O
Let the hawkersuse their initiative and think up more convenient ways of selling their recharge cards. Are we moving forward as a country?

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2017
EpicMaurice:
OK so Yoruba be claiming Lagos state ba, but how come in Xmen:prigin of wolverine, when Logan and Victor e spoke I and dead pool came to LAGOS the language they showed the natives speaking was IGBO.
how manage. even the deadpool in that movi gbo while at Lagos.
can someone explain to me why
is your medula working backward biko

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Orpe7(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2017
EpicMaurice:
OK so Yoruba be claiming Lagos state ba, but how come in Xmen:prigin of wolverine, when Logan and Victor e spoke I and dead pool came to LAGOS the language they showed the natives speaking was IGBO.

Using fiction to make a point. Bro u are high on something
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2017
Babzilla:

Abi O
Let the hawkersuse their initiative and think up more convenient ways of selling their recharge cards. Are we moving forward as a country?
Nawa for her oo.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by dpete1: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2017
chidekings:
When vendors add extra money on their own
How do u expect them to gain #20 on #100 pack
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by femijay8271(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2017
True talk...
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Wesely01(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2017
TunezTV:
Nollywood act, Yvonne Jegede has asked Nigerians to patronise recharge card vendors rather than buy from Banks that already have huge sources of income compared to the poor retailers.

She took to her social media to share a viral Facebook message that pleads with Nigerians to help support the poor buy purchasing their call cards from road side vendors..

Yvonne caption it with her own personal experience, she wrote;

"I have bought airtime for almost a year now by dialing my phone because I thought the stress has been taken away. Honestly, this message just made me have a rethink. What stress could be more stressful than the fear of unemployment? I know the stress has been taken from a lot of us who hate to scratch cards to recharge but I believe this message will touch someone just as it did mines."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP8CcUoh7Nd/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/actress-yvonne-jegede-beg-fans-to-stop.html

That is the reason we all have come out and protest with 2baba.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by keyanZuzer: 9:16am On Feb 02, 2017
EpicMaurice:
That's because you're dumb. Radarada. So because say na Igbo they speak, Lagos don turn Igbo Land. You for put Lagos under Biafra na. Oponu ayirada

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by megareal: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2017
I've always bought from vendors.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2017
IcemanP:

just see your life
Stop quoting me before Satan will punish you fool.what I stated is the obvious truth. since when did recharge card business become lucrative.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by kennydotkom(m): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2017
So touching message. Some heartless people will see no sense here. Calious pple
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by TARABA911(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2017
I support this babe naso my recharge dey stay for shop no perrson dey come self
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Kulas: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

What is nonsense and convinience here?. This is pure TRUTH.U want to kill d business and allow it go into extinction when there are poor people their means of income is tru recharge card selling or because u r lucky seeing three square meals can't make u to forget that there are many who can't afford one or two meals daily.Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by ITbomb(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2017
With bank I can comfortably sit in my room and buy airtime, if only Imaobong can bring the card to my room, I will reconsider buying from her
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by ceeethru(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Absolutely nonsense!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by jabojafa(m): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
True
cant remember when last i went out to buy airtime
yeah cos u hv one maga whose duty is to recharge ur fone anytin tym u r low on airtym... Lolz na joke ooh
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by nery4u(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2017
dpete1:
What a golden heart of you to say that! God bless u

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by wellmax(m): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2017
[s]
EpicMaurice:
[/s]
School has resumed, go to school.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Ballmer: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2017
EpicMaurice:
it is bcoz Lagos is an Igbo state. Can you go back to bed now n but this time around you Should wake up with your brain bcoz its obvious you have slept away your oblangata.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Freak101(f): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2017
She's right sha.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2017
Kulas:

What is nonsense and convinience here?. This is pure TRUTH.U want to kill d business and allow it go into extinction when there are poor people their means of income is tru recharge card selling or because u r lucky seeing three square meals can't make u to forget that there are many who can't afford one or two meals daily.Be wise!
Mr. Calm down I understand Ur concerns for the poor but such is life. If you want to make it big you have to be innovative. I remember one guy I knew he learnt how ro be a graphic artist. I advised him to learn computer graphic as well... move with the times. He refused he was happy with the small change he was getting and married a wife instead. Now no one patronizes him cos his shìt is outdated. So should we keep patronizing such .. become a charity organization so his wife and child dont starve and ignore better products and services?

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by DrMuzungu(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2017
This post should be permanently pinned to the front page...

By buying from small businesses, no matter what that is, you help families! You help that child to go to school, that old grandma to get her medications, that mother or father to find a way to a better job...

Whenever you have a choice, buy from a small business or a person selling to you directly. Banks have the money. Even if you buy from them, the money will not go to a low level staff, but to Ogas at the top. They can live without your money. That small boy or a girl, or that man / woman selling the recharge card, or pack of gala, or anything to you, can't live without it.

10 years ago, in Owerri, I was driving down the avenue from Assumpta cathedral. Rush hour... boys selling peanuts and other stuff. Trying to escape a vehicle coming, small boy, aged maybe 7 or 8, accidentaly dropped his stuff... Some N500 worth of peanuts scattered. He was crying in fear of what will happen to him when he goes back home or back to his madam without money and without peanuts. So I gave him N500 and told him not to worry.

Think of your fellow human! Don't feed greedy corporations, but rather someone who is human like you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by biblia1: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2017
TunezTV:
Nollywood act, Yvonne Jegede has asked Nigerians to patronise recharge card vendors rather than buy from Banks that already have huge sources of income compared to the poor retailers.

She took to her social media to share a viral Facebook message that pleads with Nigerians to help support the poor buy purchasing their call cards from road side vendors..

Yvonne caption it with her own personal experience, she wrote;

"I have bought airtime for almost a year now by dialing my phone because I thought the stress has been taken away. Honestly, this message just made me have a rethink. What stress could be more stressful than the fear of unemployment? I know the stress has been taken from a lot of us who hate to scratch cards to recharge but I believe this message will touch someone just as it did mines."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP8CcUoh7Nd/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/actress-yvonne-jegede-beg-fans-to-stop.html

True talk
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2017
Kulas:

How many of us still go to commercial call centres to make call .we cannot be held back silly excuses. technology and innovation changes so should our lifestyles. even in more technologically Advanced countries poor exist they haven't die off .rather they are more innovative and creative

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Omoluabi16(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2017
I never thought about this. Nice one from her. We should all help ourselves in the little way we can, the gain in recharge card business self is so small.

Some guy talked about convenience, these people selling are everywhere, 5mins walk won't kill your.
say no to E-RECHARGE!!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by KakiP(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2017
EpicMaurice:

This guy, you know what you are doing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Every Man Wants Me — Maria Chike (Pix) / African 'light Skinned' Models! / Toolz Oniru Flaunts Purple Hair, Boobs But No Hips In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.