Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] (49396 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Begs For Toasters “please Come Back Ati Lo Ati De’ / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2017
I honestly think she has a point.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by ayindejimmy(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2017
EpicMaurice:
OK so Yoruba be claiming Lagos state ba, but how come in Xmen:prigin of wolverine, when Logan and Victor e spoke I and dead pool came to LAGOS the language they showed the natives speaking was IGBO.
how manage. even the deadpool in that movi gbo while at Lagos.
can someone explain to me why

How does that prove anything?
You've been smoking weed again, ba?

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2017
Pyramid1212:
u b ewu maga u dnt hv brain

Nor vex

I forget say na u be her houseboy

Oyaa leave those plates, go and wash her undies

Month just end oh, except u nor want make dem pay u ur small coins

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by LorDBolton(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2017
AZeD1:
It's a dog eat dog world. Innovate or die.

I tire... imagine how many dumb people are saying the woman made sense?

Look at europe, Asia and america with tornadoes, hailstorms, typhoons, snow, heat waves, earthquakes, floods, droughts etc

Yet they lead the world.

Africa with ONLY flooding as an issue o... is ranked last on the race index, because people are sooo lazy,

innovative idea n practice by banks is seen as an act of WICKEDNESS angry angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Acidosis(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Foolish woman, when last did you patronize a local tailor? Why buy foreign makeup, wear, etc?

A very nonsensical submission. Help the poor in your own way and stop attaching emotions to business. Some recharge card sellers earn much more than some Nairaland posters here.

Foolish and hypocritical people. Why don't you buy ewa agoyin from the road side seller instead of cooking? If you cannot catch up with innovation, then kill yourself. I won't because of your dumbness, soak my cloth with sweat and walk 20 miles to buy N100 recharge card. You don't have to earn millions to be innovative. Ask the mallams who sell water in jerry cans and ask those who move from house to house to evacuate debris and waste.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 10:39am On Feb 02, 2017
Hundreddegrees:

Shut the f*ck up!!

Ok

I forget say naa u be her P.A

No vex

Oyaaa go collect jerrycan make u go buy fuel for her

U know ur job naaa

Billy goat tongue
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by AntiNigerian: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2017
why buy when you can calculate lipsrsealed
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by smizel(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Yvonne if you can promise me you would hawk recharge card from now till October 1st

I promise to buy MTN 1k5 everyday from you undecided
lolz.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by dantori(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2017
TunezTV:
Nollywood act, Yvonne Jegede has asked Nigerians to patronise recharge card vendors rather than buy from Banks that already have huge sources of income compared to the poor retailers.

She took to her social media to share a viral Facebook message that pleads with Nigerians to help support the poor buy purchasing their call cards from road side vendors..

Yvonne caption it with her own personal experience, she wrote;

"I have bought airtime for almost a year now by dialing my phone because I thought the stress has been taken away. Honestly, this message just made me have a rethink. What stress could be more stressful than the fear of unemployment? I know the stress has been taken from a lot of us who hate to scratch cards to recharge but I believe this message will touch someone just as it did mines."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP8CcUoh7Nd/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/actress-yvonne-jegede-beg-fans-to-stop.html

You self tell them to stop adding #10 on the real amount of the cards that's corruption
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Acidosis(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2017
Xzbit91:

A 5min walk won't kill you, do away with the sedentary lifestyle that is gradually killing us. A year ago you were trekking to that main road without complaining

I hope you're posting this from a cyber cafe?

The problem I have with this nation is that the number of dumb citizens outweighs the reasonable ones. A lot of people in this country are naturally dum.b and that includes Y. Jegede.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by NoBetterNigeria: 11:11am On Feb 02, 2017
What's the difference between you and BlackFace? Just add Lagos to South East in your own map cheesy

EpicMaurice:
OK so Yoruba be claiming Lagos state ba, but how come in Xmen:prigin of wolverine, when Logan and Victor e spoke I and dead pool came to LAGOS the language they showed the natives speaking was IGBO.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by samsam2019: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2017
More and more beautiful women are having sense kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by gabbytabby: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2017
The caveat is always where you can please spread the love. Its so hard and every little helps.

Oga if there are no shops around no wahala now.

willibounce1:
There are some estates where you won't find hawkers. So sorry, we need to buy online when we need it urgently.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by noucompact(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2017
this is wonderful info,I will heed these call
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by shiwaggz57(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2017
EpicMaurice:

what's dis one saying. abeg carry ur tribal bigot comot here n stop derailing the post Jor.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by kingsley55(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2017
Good talk, but those strret retailers are not helping themselves Imagine a card seller first asking me if I have change before she can attend to me. Hello ... they act like they are helping their customers.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by benjanny(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2017
The problem here in my ara is that recharge card of #100 is been sold at #110.So because if this,i prefer recharging my phone through my bank account.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Xzbit91: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2017
Acidosis:

The problem I have with this nation is that the number of dumb citizens outweighs the reasonable ones. A lot of people in this country are naturally dum.b and that includes Y. Jegede.

Does that even count?

Don't you know it's cheaper to subscribe than pay for browsing at a cafe?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by square12345: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Need a Professional Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Supervisor by OSHA Standard for Good Result and Delivery in any Organization, Firm, and Enterprise. please call 08038861347, 07083400052 E-mail nangibosquare@yahoo.com or nangibo123@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by bigtt76(f): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
Very apt buh when it comes to uying airtime to subscribe to data bundles, the vendors don't help. Imagine having to scratch and load twelve N200 and one N100 just to buy a 10GB data bundle on glo grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by square12345: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Need a Professional Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Supervisor by OSHA Standard for Good Result and Delivery in any Organization, Company and Enterprise. please call 08038861347, 07083400052 E-mail nangibosquare@yahoo.com or nangibo123@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by meetvic: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Supported
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by wman(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
I understand her. I get that she feels for those recharge cards sellers.

But she and many others who support this are wrong.

Technology has come to stay. We have to evolve and stop thinking backwards.
Why not tell people to stop buying laptops and subscribing for data because of cybercafes?

Why not tell people to stop calling on their mobile phones and start patronizing call centers instead?

Why not tell people to patronize those guys that download for people instead of downloading songs from their mobile phones?

Why not tell people to stop patronizing BRTs because of the local danfo buses?

Maybe we should stop using gas because of kerosene sellers

Or we should stop buying electric lamps because of those selling lanterns.

Other countries evolve daily. You just have to get better and evolve. You won’t see a typist again. All of them have learnt MS Word and other desktop publishing skills now.

We need to stop thinking backwards as a country.

By the way I still buy recharge cards. I only use USSD when I want to subscribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by jerrymej(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
I think there's a sense from her.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by chinchum(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
It looks well thought out,but falls flat in the face of advancement/growth of technology

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Dayoade92(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Fordwest(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
EpicMaurice:

dis guy is jus dumb. They re sayin somtin important u re here talkn abt wolverine. Jus sh*t d fu*k up if u dnt av somtin 2say. I hate stupidity as much as i hate poverty
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by jpphilips(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
TunezTV:
Nollywood act, Yvonne Jegede has asked Nigerians to patronise recharge card vendors rather than buy from Banks that already have huge sources of income compared to the poor retailers.

She took to her social media to share a viral Facebook message that pleads with Nigerians to help support the poor buy purchasing their call cards from road side vendors..

Yvonne caption it with her own personal experience, she wrote;

"I have bought airtime for almost a year now by dialing my phone because I thought the stress has been taken away. Honestly, this message just made me have a rethink. What stress could be more stressful than the fear of unemployment? I know the stress has been taken from a lot of us who hate to scratch cards to recharge but I believe this message will touch someone just as it did mines."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP8CcUoh7Nd/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/actress-yvonne-jegede-beg-fans-to-stop.html

Advise the vendors to set up a toll free call code with the operators to compete with the bank's convenience, it is called common sense business strategy. Customers are not stup!d!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by jpphilips(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Acidosis:

I agree completely, backward lunatics everywhere, our mates have gone to the moon and back and someone thinks it is cool to scratch silver nitro oxide every Monday morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by isnovic(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
She is so right.

Will stop forthwith.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Acidosis(m): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Xzbit91:

Does that even count?

Don't you know it's cheaper to subscribe than pay for browsing at a cafe?

Don't you know it's cheaper and safer to recharge my phone by dialling *737# than risking my life on the road just to patronize a sales girl who might end up insulting me or saying "oga I no get change"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African 'light Skinned' Models! / Toolz Oniru Flaunts Purple Hair, Boobs But No Hips In New Picture / Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.