Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (31811 Views)

Akeredolu & Oshiomhole Receive Buhari In Ondo On His Way To Ekiti Apc Rally(pics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by henryanna36: 6:58am On Feb 02, 2017
Below are burial photos of Ndubueze Johnson Okoli who was shot dead at Igweocha during Trump solidarity rally by IPOB on 20th January 2017.He will be led to rest on 3rd of February 2017 at his home town Orumba south In Anambra state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/burial-poster-of-ipob-member-who-was.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2017
Space booked! Waiting for Afonja. You will enter one chance today if you insult this hero!

The guy below me is an Afonja...doesn't understand the meaning of dying for freedom!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Gambitt007(m): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2017
see how a bullet pierced someone's body, CHAI!!!

later they will say make I come protestangry......................wait for me o am coming

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by mr1759: 7:03am On Feb 02, 2017
yet people will be saying buhari should live? the blood of this innocent will send for him

I salute the hero who lay down his life to liberate his people

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2017
Foolishness is when youths who have never stepped out of Nigeria march for Trump who has never heard of anything IPOB.

Why waste your life because of a dead cause?

To the people who will quote me wrongly, when last did you protest on behalf of the shot IPOB Yoots?

160 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by hucienda: 7:07am On Feb 02, 2017
So young. He died for what he believed in. That is unyielding patriotism. Bless his soul.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- President Thomas Jefferson

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Bolustic:
[s]Foolishness is when youths who have never stepped out of Nigeria march for Trump who has never heard of anything IPOB.

To the people who will quote me wrongly, when last did you protest on behalf of the shot IPOB Yoots[/s]?

Afonja despite my warning.

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by oduastates: 7:33am On Feb 02, 2017
Solidarity rally for trump?
Not rally against corruption starting from your LGA ,state or FG .
Nigeria absolutely lacks a conscious community.
Just fools fighting over 30% of their resources while foreigners cart away 70%.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2017
Sad, I still don't understand why they rallied behind Trump.

Perhaps to get assistance in achieving their desire to secede

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by George2016(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2017
This is a crime against humainity.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by kolnel: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2017
He must be American

Is Donald trump attending ?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by prince9851(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Tank God d foolish police commissioner is dead

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by somehowpenis(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2017
A country that should be abandoned.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by gbishman: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2017
What a wasted life
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Eyya, trump that doesn't even give a bleep about Africa talk less of biafraúd lol.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by HopeAtHand: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Rip to the dead... But IPOB/Igbos should stop constituting nuisance in Port Harcourt. If you want to protest or celebrate trump or whoever, the best two locations for that is the South East or Abuja. Crossing your state boundary into Rivers for protest is unacceptabe by us as we do not support it and cannot stand by you when shit hits the fan as evidenced in the death of those protesters.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by DropShot: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2017
Dumbest way to die!

13 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2017
IPOB or not, he didn't deserve this. sad RIP.
This country just tire person

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2017
Bolustic:
Foolishness is when youths who have never stepped out of Nigeria march for Trump who has never heard of anything IPOB.

To the people who will quote me wrongly, when last did you protest on behalf of the shot IPOB Yoots?
Trump vowed to recolonize African countries.Hence.ibos are in support of him so that they will use that opportunity to agitate for a biafran state.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Gambitt007(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2017
tankara1010:
Space booked! Waiting for Afonja. You will enter one chance today if you insult this hero!

The guy below me is an Afonja...doesn't understand the meaning of dying for freedom!

ok, I don hear you.........so what is the name of this ur hero and where is he from?.............tell me his name without checking the poster

6 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Okundaye4(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by emeijeh(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2017
Too bad

Anyway,

#istandwith2baba

What about you?

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Pavore9: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2017
So sad.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by dreamwords: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Sobs
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Francis95(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2017
this is so wrong

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by omoadeleye(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2017
mr1759:

yet people will be saying buhari should live? the blood of this innocent will send for him

I salute the hero who lay down his life to liberate his people

did he deliberate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari / Osinbajo, Aides Worshiped Online At Aso Villa Chapel On Sunday / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Buhari On Freezing Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.