Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (31843 Views)

Akeredolu & Oshiomhole Receive Buhari In Ondo On His Way To Ekiti Apc Rally(pics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by multicolored(f): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2017
Innocent armless citizens went on a solidarity match you ordered your men in uniforms to shoot them. The blood of all these people killed by your officers will FOREVER hunt you even till your fourth generation.
I even pity the idiots that allowed themselves to be used as killers of innocent citizens. You and your generations will die by the same sword.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by uche77zero(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2017
was the poster made free cause the font size for the printer is so large. My Igbo brothers shai.
Una greedy O!
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Saintp(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2017
Bolustic:
Foolishness is when youths who have never stepped out of Nigeria march for Trump who has never heard of anything IPOB.

Why waste your life because of a dead cause?

To the people who will quote me wrongly, when last did you protest on behalf of the shot IPOB Yoots?

Your first statement is correct but then I expect that you condemn the security agents for this crime they have committed. No matter how foolish they are, it does not warrant this kind of treatment.

Condemn whatever is wrong because it could be your turn tomorrow. I have seen tables turn, the oppressor becoming the opressed, revenge being served in a brutal manner and so many things that has made me realize that truly no one knows tomorrow.

That your people are not calling for sessession today does not mean that in 10,20 or 50 years from now, things will not change and they will be ones calling for it. Will you be happy seeing them gun down for expressing thier wish?
We are all human first before state, tribe, country etc so even if we don't agree with IPOB, we should be human enough to condemn this barbaric handling of this issue by the security agents.
Let's not forget that the hate game produces no winner but losers.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by willibounce1(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2017
It's unfortunate. Killing people that you should protect. I tire for this country o
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by LorDBolton(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2017
tankara1010:
Space booked! Waiting for Afonja. You will enter one chance today if you insult this hero!

The guy below me is an Afonja...doesn't understand the meaning of dying for freedom!

I bet...you have never in your whole life rebelled against constituted authority.

Not even to ur papa .

Online chest beater

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Eledan: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2017
tankara1010:
Space booked! Waiting for Afonja. You will enter one chance today if you insult this hero!

The guy below me is an Afonja...doesn't understand the meaning of dying for freedom!

Don't worry, you will be the next Biafran martyr like this guy.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2017
Tazmode:
Sad, I still don't understand why they rallied behind Trump.

Perhaps to get assistance in achieving their desire to secede

Not rallied behind Trump but in solidarity for him on his inauguration day. They were dieing while the man who is not even aware of them were being sworn in.
What crass stupidity !
The way most people from that part of the country reason is weired.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by PDJT: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2017
Curse be onto Nigeria, forever. Amen!

Rest in Peace, Bro.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by abumoney(m): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2017
Love Machine:
Trump vowed to recolonize African countries.Hence.ibos are in support of him so that they will use that opportunity to agitate for a biafran state.
Please, receive SENSE , Amen
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by obaaderemi: 9:00am On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=frankkad post=53343307][/quote]U are right.at the end of the day when biafra comes,no one will remember the poor protesters.the politicians who are somewhere drinking and fuccking clean p...ssies while others are getting shot will come and take over.gani,beko and others come to mind.they braved abacha and at the end it was people like obasanjo,jonathan,buhari who enjoyed the fruits.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by braining01: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2017
He's just 20, no wonder (Sofayo).
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Eledan: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2017
braining01:
He's just 20, no wonder (Sofayo).

grin grin
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by bamasite(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2017
only if he had listened to the Trump inauguration speech "AMERICA FIRST!"

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by zendy: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2017
It is a truly horrible that Nigerians, some of who claim to be educated, will support the shooting of unarmed people by the Nigerian security agencies.

Only a barbarian would support such a thing.

The motto of the Nigerian Army is
"Victory is from God alone"

They should change it to

"Victory is when we shoot unarmed civilians"
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by kernel501: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Bolustic:
Foolishness is when youths who have never stepped out of Nigeria march for Trump who has never heard of anything IPOB.

Why waste your life because of a dead cause?

To the people who will quote me wrongly, when last did you protest on behalf of the shot IPOB Yoots?

Madness is when your religious bigots starts killing for a cartoon drawn all the way in Denmark of one dead demon called your God.
... More also, when your president start supporting the creation of an independent state in Palestin, owned by Israel.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by zendy: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2017
diegwu01:
Nnamdi Kanu has deceived many.
Sad!

The Nigerian Army has shot many.

Even more sad
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Tonason: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2017
It should be be read, who was killed by Nigerian force. May his soul rest in peace. While PMB rest in perfect Peace in London.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by fmlala: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2017
Another episode of 1000 ways to die
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nature8(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by EllisAde: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2017
We have had visionless and irresponsible government over the years. The result is evident today when jobless youths take to the street to protest for Biafra.
It is not right for anyone to lose his life in protest for his believe. But from the above picture, the late gentleman was shot in the leg. That says it all that the shooter had no intention to kill.
But let me ask, this is just one poster which doesnt even evidence that its the body with bandaged leg thats in the obituary. That being said, we still expect the poster of the other19 as claimed by those fraudsters. Else, they are just being a good disciple of Nnamdi Kanu whose penchant for fraud and manipulation is unmatched by any politician in Nigeria history.
Serious minded and hardworking real igbo men are busy expanding their business everywhere in Nigeria and have no time for Biafra.
The so called IPAD YOOT is the symptom of the failure of our government to make job available for the yoots
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by goldedprince: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2017
this is the result of doing stupid things. donald trump is white, there are black
donald trump is in north america, there are in africa.
donald trump dosnt even give a Bleep about them , yet they do shyt that might take their life.
no symphthy for stupid people like the stupid people joining the illiterate tuface for protest, if anything happen to them, no sympathy for them.
when u do stupid things , expect stupid results.
its a natural law, every action, expect equal and opposite reaction.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by QuietHammer(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Love Machine:
Trump vowed to recolonize African countries.Hence.ibos are in support of him so that they will use that opportunity to agitate for a biafran state.
When did he say so mister?
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by ghostwritter(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2017
mr1759:

yet people will be saying buhari should live? the blood of this innocent will send for him

I salute the hero who lay down his life to liberate his people
honestly, I feel like saying something nasty to you but I cover my mouth with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by michaelwilli(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2017
HopeAtHand:
Rip to the dead... But IPOB/Igbos should stop constituting nuisance in Port Harcourt. If you want to protest or celebrate trump or whoever, the best two locations for that is the South East or Abuja. Crossing your state boundary into Rivers for protest is unacceptabe by us as we do not support it and cannot stand by you when shit hits the fan as evidenced in the death of those protesters.
I tot Biafra included d niger delta
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by magoo10(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2017
imagine shooting life bullets at harmless protesters to the extent of aiming their foreheads,truly this govt and her supporters are cowards ,even if you don't want Biafra there are subtle and intelligent ways to go about it and not in a cowardly manner. you have only strengthened their resolve,you have given the the strength to continue and push on. no one person can stop the collective will of an indigenous people. surely those involved in the killings of Innocent and harmless people must pay.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by IVORY2009(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2017
[s]
DropShot:
Dumbest way to die!
[/s]
Dumbest way to reply a thread shocked
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by HopeAtHand: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2017
michaelwilli:
I tot Biafra included d niger delta
Biafra is an Igbo/Ibibio/Efik thing. i.e SE+Akwa Ibom and Cross River.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by mr1759: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2017
ghostwritter:

honestly, I feel like saying something nasty to you but I cover my mouth with the blood of Jesus.

use that your mouth that can kill to finally lay buhari to rest so that our youth can live like his children are living, oga you hear
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by michaelwilli(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Biafra is an Igbo/Ibibio/Efik thing. i.e SE+Akwa Ibom and Cross River.

Funny enough, I dnt tink akwa ibom n cross river belong. At all. Just d south east cannot secede as dey re surrounded by other states. U cnt have a country in a country. I doubt dese ipob yoots knw wat dey re doin.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by aku626(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2017
the other Regime the authorities couldn't protect the citizens NOW the authorities are killing the citizens they couldn't protect and are rewarding citizens for killing themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs / Kano World Class Economic City..... / My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.