Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? (39148 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Girlfriend/wife / 6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by donp14(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
abeg no val gift oooo

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by alaskido(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
samuel19222:

How do I prepare it?

You cant prepare it. You can always buy from those Yoruba women hawking on the streets. It is very popular in Bariga, Shomolu, Mushin and Yaba. You have to pay me for this expo o. grin
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
JulietFab2:
I want a man.
pm me
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by january1(f): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Johnsown1:

Ur welcome onboard, which state are u and what are u gonnq give me in exchange of a machine

Huh?
Johnsown1:

Ur welcome onboard, which state are u and what are u gonnq give me in exchange of a machine

Huh,explain "in exchange of a machine"
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Madam..
Oga where ave you been nah sad
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by samuel19222(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2017
alaskido:

You cant prepare it. You can always buy from those Yoruba women hawking on the streets. It is very popular in Bariga, Shomolu, Mushin and Yaba. You have to pay me for this expo o. grin

ok thanks, but most of the women i ask here in iyana ipaja, they do not sell it.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by wizrose(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Freak101:
28k cry I've saved small sha!like 16k
u Don see ATM machine ABI. grincheesy
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by 1dafullymade(f): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:
Oh OK... Cool. Just pm me and I'll fix ya up.

my dear, I have tried to reach you o, don't know if you got my message?..
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2017
1dafullymade:

my dear, I have tried to reach you o, don't know if you got my message?..
I replied ur msg. Pls check
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by 1dafullymade(f): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:
Alright dear, seen...& I just replied,plz check.. thank you
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
mikejegede:
oboy..na girls dey comment pass oo..valentine is working already..well i plan on giving my self a proper treat..who wants to join me !!!
ME
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by mikejegede(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Youcharia:
ME
cheesy..OK so were do u stay!!
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
mikejegede:

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
mikejegede:

Akwaibom
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by pizza10(f): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
iPhone 6s please
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by mikejegede(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Youcharia:

ilorin

wow.your really far from me..i stay in Lagos..buh we can still be friends right!!
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by wizrose(m): 1:19am On Feb 09, 2017
way I Want On Valentine's Day is that hairy thing between a gals legs .... so yummmmy. grincheesy
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
mikejegede:

wow.your really far from me..i stay in Lagos..buh we can still be friends right!!
sure.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by EmperorTech: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
yvochika:
Have been here for long....Just decided to register

Hmmmm, alright!

Don't forget to always say hi to this moniker. wink
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by 1dafullymade(f): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nma27:

thank dear for the fluffy & delicious cake. may God replenish where that came from.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
1dafullymade:

thank dear for the fluffy & delicious cake. may God replenish where that came from.
Amen! You welcome. Take care dear.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Olanna45:
can you come to oba and pick it up? oba is not far from onitsha.
Am in Anambra need a gift too
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by thehedge(f): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
thehedge:
I want 2.4m as val gift. grin
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by katniss(f): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
When I finish saying it, will u give it to me?
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Olanna45(f): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Am in Anambra need a gift too
Awww... Don't worry next time...
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Olanna45:
Awww... Don't worry next time...
Ur whatsapp no Ola,mayb I could order and pay for a cake for both of US,if you don't mind.Your Diary is interesting.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Freak101(f): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
wizrose:
u Don see ATM machine ABI. grincheesy
lol abi sad I have to get that phone,I need one
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Freak101(f): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Omg why?are you a child of darkness?
pcguru1:

I want a box filled with darkness as a gift (-_-)
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Freak101(f): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bullet1234:

When you receive the phone let me know I will top it up for you. I don't know you but I will top it up

You didn't request for expensive phone
You even stated that you have saved more than half the cost.
Awwwn,thanks bare,God bless your hustle..the guy said he'd help me with 10k at the end of the month as a gift,so I'll just chill till then
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Freak101(f): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
firstking01:
Nonsense, so, you waited from feb or march last year till another feb just for phone huhundecided…truth is, most of you girls see this valentine as an opportunity to drain guy's pocket...i'm not surprised sha, few days ago a girl created a thread just for this same issue, mtcheew...i just pity the gullible guys.
stingy goat grin
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Freak101(f): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
marvelife:

what a lovely topic you created I only need someone I can converse with whenever am bored .....r you ready
this would be my pleasure ..mail me with your name and story so I'll identify you
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Freak101:
Omg why?are you a child of darkness?

Lol it's a joke I know am not getting anything if I were in a relationship anyway so a box of darkness would be better than singlet and boxers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / My Babe Is Too Clingy / Help, I Am In Love With My Boss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.