Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,978 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? (39152 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Girlfriend/wife / 6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by wizrose(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Freak101:
lol abi sad I have to get that phone,I need one
I can buy 4 U
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by aidymike(f): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
iphone7 z the deal
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by janefrancisca(f): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
I want a scholarship to further my education...M.Sc and PhD..
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by firstking01(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Freak101:
stingy goat grin
Lol, berra go make your life useful than going from one social media begging for one cheap phone that i'm sure your dad never can afford your mum or hit the streets as usual, who knows you might be lucky to meet your father's mategrin
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Bullet1234(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Freak101:
Awwwn,thanks bare,God bless your hustle..the guy said he'd help me with 10k at the end of the month as a gift,so I'll just chill till then
That's no probs... just let me know when you get it.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Olanna45(f): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ur whatsapp no Ola,mayb I could order and pay for a cake for both of US,if you don't mind.Your Diary is interesting.
Send a message to me with the one on my diary pls...no vex...
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by itisco(m): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2017
I'm getting dis for bae
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Freak101(f): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, berra go make your life useful than going from one social media begging for one cheap phone that i'm sure your dad never can afford your mum or hit the streets as usual, who knows you might be lucky to meet your father's mategrin
I met your father and I treated him well grin mehn,his johnny stick is short ohh,with his protruding big belly like someone that's malnourished..but sha,I fycked him well,very soon I'll be your new mother..the sex was awesome
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Freak101(f): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2017
wizrose:
I can buy 4 U
yayy,oya o grin it's just 5k that I need to complete the money,I have a saving already
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Freak101(f): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2017
pcguru1:

Lol it's a joke I know am not getting anything if I were in a relationship anyway so a box of darkness would be better than singlet and boxers.
lol don't wish for that sha,you're a child of the light so don't be a pessimist..anyway I'll be making a thread soon and just wait for it,I got a val gift from church
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by firstking01(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2017
Freak101:
I met your father and I treated him well grin mehn,his johnny stick is short ohh,with his protruding big belly like someone that's malnourished..but sha,I fycked him well,very soon I'll be your new mother..the sex was awesome
Wow, i'm impressed i must saytongue, for a man who has almost accomplished his purpose here on earth...i 'll even encourage him to fvck you better to keep his gymnastic physiques alive as the olosho you are and ofcourse he 'll pay you 1k as usual, then later send you awaygrin...
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Choiszman(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2017
for your baby or what
Pweedycutie:
I want a milk coloured flats.... grin size 37
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Choiszman(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2017
Just a Canon Camera would do for now... smiley
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by wizrose(m): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Freak101:
yayy,oya o grin it's just 5k that I need to complete the money,I have a saving already
wat will U give me in returngrin
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Pweedycutie(f): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Choiszman:
for your baby or what
myself. ..I have a small feet reasons for my shoe size
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Uptown7(m): 2:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Pweedycutie:
For real? smiley
For real Dear
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Pweedycutie(f): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2017
Uptown7:
For real Dear

smiley smiley
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Freak101(f): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
firstking01:
Wow, i'm impressed i must saytongue, for a man who has almost accomplished his purpose here on earth...i 'll even encourage him to fvck you better to keep his gymnastic physiques alive as the olosho you are and ofcourse he 'll pay you 1k as usual, then later send you awaygrin...
abi oo,I'm a big olosho,and my clients are paying me,he cannot send me away don't worry,all what he needs is a vegatble soup with my period blood in it and one of your ear as the meat,he'll be chamed..and your testicle
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Graccccccccy:
I want a new elder bro. i'm tired of the one i have. if you're also tired of your baby sister, dash her out and have me, please!
Haba, na wa for you oooo.
I'm not tired of my baby sista but I could do with a new one grin

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by PasNina(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ladycloud:
really?? smiley
yea yea
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
deybholar:
sadI want true love for valentine

And you got it but unfortunately you threw it away...
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
JulietFab2:
I want a man.

Your wish has been noted by the angels. I was sent to fulfil it smiley

kiss kiss
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ochyglowsglows:

No one wants the offer? Abi no one eats gizzard. Let me come and be going.

I want embarassed
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by OiOi: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2020
Gheebaby:
I want a good job
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by cutedharmee: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wireless bluetooth headset won't be bad...

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / My Babe Is Too Clingy / Help, I Am In Love With My Boss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.