Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,776 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Shiites To Join 2baba Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites To Join 2baba Protest (2502 Views)

Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu / Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) / Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites To Join 2baba Protest by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
The Nigerian State Agencies should handle this protest with caution. Allow anyone to protest peacefully because this may redefine the country undecided undecided undecided undecided

There're enough anger in the land and wisdom is profitable to direct.....IPOB, NDA, SHITTES, FH, BH, HIGH Exchange rate, High cost of living, No more run to the USA because of Trump cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , no salaries, allege more stealing and corruption, no FG defined vision, etc cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Nigerian system is saturated with anger, killings, frustrations, wickedness and suspicions...... so all the State agencies should manage the protest like Donald Trump... it's only a matter of time......everyone will go home to rest cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shiites To Join 2baba Protest by omolami: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
I have no doubt in my mind that even the goats, monkeys and baboons will join the planned protest against this administration in due course.
Re: Shiites To Join 2baba Protest by ddippset(m): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
searchng4love:

Buhari will leave power come 2019... but you and your household will have an angel of destruction appointed to oversee you people ... 20times worse than Buhari
not too bad. the catastrophic level of corruption and looting condoned by Jonathan will visit you and your entire family in form of the grim reaper forever.
Re: Shiites To Join 2baba Protest by ddippset(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
searchng4love:

Buhari will leave power come 2019... but you and your household will have an angel of destruction appointed to oversee you people ... 20times worse than Buhari
If his party has won almost all the elections conducted recently then he will still win the presidency. 2015 taught us that elections are not won on nairaland. even if 1 million wailers post on nairaland all day there are over 80 million other adults out there.
Re: Shiites To Join 2baba Protest by searchng4love: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
ddippset:
not too bad. the catastrophic level of corruption and looting condoned by Jonathan will visit you and your entire family in form of the grim reaper forever.
sowie I don't support politicians hence your declaration shall be your portion in seven folds
Re: Shiites To Join 2baba Protest by Feraz(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
sarrki:
[s]Burutai Aka Brutal

Food Don done ooo

Protesters at your best interest stay clear oo [/s]
Absolute balderdash!!!! Clearly, you are subtly supporting maximum military actions against peaceful protesters!!!
Re: Shiites To Join 2baba Protest by ddippset(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
searchng4love:

sowie I don't support politicians hence your declaration shall be your portion in seven folds
if you like support angels. the doom is already upon you and yours.
Re: Shiites To Join 2baba Protest by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
sarrki:
Burutai Aka Brutal

Food Don done ooo

Protesters at your best interest stay clear oo

Don't really know you too well, don't know if you are paid for doing this, but I can tell you this much; You just shot yourself in the leg, you just put yourself on the wrong side of history.
Re: Shiites To Join 2baba Protest by Ogbuefi2020: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Igbos, always on the right side of history. We warned you against Buhari
Re: Shiites To Join 2baba Protest by searchng4love: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
ddippset:
if you like support angels. the doom is already upon you and yours.
lol am too glorified to be doomed. but for you people celebrating the oppression and persecution of innocent Nigerians young old retired working schooling and unemployed I have a message for you... the misery you are campaigning and jubilant about will before you like the very blood in your body like the water in your body ... there shall be no escape route for your types at all in the mighty name of Jesus Christ... for you have refused to support mercy for the long suffering people of Nigeria ...mercy shall be far from you and your types.... for you have deceived the people with fake campaign promises thus deception shall rest and abide with you on every side... for you have oppressed the fatherless and the widow so shall you and yours shall be oppressed and your family be desolate... this I extract from the Bible for you as earnest prayers and a declaration upon you and your types.... the time of persuasion is over... the breeze of mercy is over in fact judgement has come upon you all.... you shall gather riches for strangers to spend... you shall labour for strangers to reap..... your wife shall become prostitutes your children enslaved because you have not shown mercy but rather celebrated an oppressive government and policies....
Re: Shiites To Join 2baba Protest by ddippset(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
searchng4love:

lol am too glorified to be doomed. but for you people celebrating the oppression and persecution of innocent Nigerians young old retired working schooling and unemployed I have a message for you... the misery you are campaigning and jubilant about will before you like the very blood in your body like the water in your body ... there shall be no escape route for your types at all in the mighty name of Jesus Christ... for you have refused to support mercy for the long suffering people of Nigeria ...mercy shall be far from you and your types.... for you have deceived the people with fake campaign promises thus deception shall rest and abide with you on every side... for you have oppressed the fatherless and the widow so shall you and yours shall be oppressed and your family be desolate... this I extract from the Bible for you as earnest prayers and a declaration upon you and your types.... the time of persuasion is over... the breeze of mercy is over in fact judgement has come upon you all.... you shall gather riches for strangers to spend... you shall labour for strangers to reap..... your wife shall become prostitutes your children enslaved because you have not shown mercy but rather celebrated an oppressive government and policies....
see the 1mbecile who just cursed me is mentioning Jesus Christ! even if I said something wrong why couldn't you just correct me without laying curses on my home and family? now you're whipping up sentiments. better crawl back to your hole, I have given you absolution. next time watch your tongue douche.
Re: Shiites To Join 2baba Protest by searchng4love: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
ddippset:
see the 1mbecile who just cursed me is mentioning Jesus Christ! even if I said something wrong why couldn't you just correct me without laying curses on my home and family? now you're whipping up sentiments. better crawl back to your hole, I have given you absolution. next time watch your tongue douche.
son sorry if I cursed you earlier...but my last post is a prophecy and not a curse...now the ball is in your court son... to either repent or face the impending doom... the words of God are nobody's respecter.... I am not joking son there's still time to return the loot or retrace your steps... Whatever path you choose remember as you lay your bed so shall you lie on it...
Re: Shiites To Join 2baba Protest by ddippset(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
searchng4love:

son sorry if I cursed you earlier...but my last post is a prophecy and not a curse...now the ball is in your court son... to either repent or face the impending doom... the words of God are nobody's respecter.... I am not joking son there's still time to return the loot or retrace your steps... Whatever path you choose remember as you lay your bed so shall you lie on it...
hehehehe. searching for love! by the time karma hits you, you'd be searching for life. douche!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throw Back Pictures Of Femi Fani Kayode With The Hausa Fulani He Now Despises / Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo / See Profile Of Winners Of The Akwa Ibom Lg Chairmanship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.