Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul (2515 Views)

10 Signs Of A Bitter Person / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys / A Bitter Truth For The Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2017
E no go better for God
God will never have peace in his life
I regret the day i was born into this wicked world
It would have been better if my mum had aborted me as a foetus and spared me all this suffering and pains
God has been unfair to me and blind to my plight
He blesses the rich with more fortunes and leaves the poor to continue to suffer
God is there like a dumb sitting duck watching as i cry and scream in severe pains
Me and God will be enemies forever
I hate god
God is a bloody bastard
It shall never be well with God
I will commit suicide before tomorrow and put an end to this worthless life

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by EmperorLee(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2017
Who is this that knoweth not and yet obscures with his words ? Who is this that has no knowledge and yet speak of things too wonderful for him to comprehend ?

And do you think with all these nonsense you typed, he will stop being God ? Even if you die, God will still be God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by newyorks(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2017
frustrated guy indeed, u caused ur predicaments! first change ur moniker from frustrated guy to start with.
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by yorhmienerd(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2017
angry Did God tell you not to be hardworking? Abi God is the reason why you cannot use your brain and be productive?
Swerve joor angry
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2017
EmperorLee post53345749: Who is this that knoweth not and yet obscures with his words ? Who is this that have no knowledge and yet speak of things too wonderful for him to comprehend ?

And do you think with all these nonsense you typed, he will stop being God ? Even if you die, God will still be God.

god is daft and senseless and incompetent for creating so large a world he fully knew he didn't have the resources to govern and manage
i will continue to hate God for being so wicked, useless and selfish even if i find myself in the pit of hell god isn't great one bit he is a slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2017
newyorks:
frustrated guy indeed, u caused ur predicaments!
first change ur moniker from frustrated guy to start with.
god caused my predicament since he knows the future and has the power to stop my ordeal but rather prefers playing dumb
god is a moronic pathetic idiot

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2017
yorhmienerd:
angry Did God tell you not to be hardworking?
Abi God is the reason why you cannot use your brain and be productive?

Swerve joor angry
by the time you experience frustration with nobody to help you, you would eat your words

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by newyorks(m): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2017
frustratedguy:

god caused my predicament since he knows the future and has the power to stop my ordeal but rather prefers playing dumb
god is a moronic pathetic idiot
because u're nt bed riden u dn't know the prayer of a sick person.

u are fully responsible for ur dream and destiny just be on the course and God will change ur story.
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by 2dice01: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2017
ok calm down son...how much do you want
We got 18nillionnaire moneygram that can change your life cheesy
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2017
newyorks:
because u're nt bed riden u dn't know the prayer of a sick person.

u are fully responsible for ur dream and destiny just be on the course and God will change ur story.
this is a pathetic excuse to defend god
if i am responsible for my destiny as you said, why couldn't i choose if i wanted to be born black or not? why couldn't i decide the gender i wanted to be? God made all these decisions without seeking my consent
god says he creates the rich and the poor, he creates good things and bad things, it's there in the bible so again, how am i to blame for my problems?

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by makydebbie(f): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2017
Shut it!

You think you're going through hell?
You've not seen anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by newyorks(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2017
frustratedguy:

this is a pathetic excuse to defend god
if i am responsible for my destiny as you said, why couldn't i choose if i wanted to be born black or not? why couldn't i decide the gender i wanted to be? God made all these decisions without seeking my consent
god says he creates the rich and the poor, he creates good things and bad things, it's there in the bible so again, how am i to blame for my problems?
bro all u need is Jesus,he saves.he makes one rich with no sorrow.
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Shut it!

You think you're going through hell?
You've not seen anything.

you guys should keep saying that. when you get hit by misfortune, you go no as e dey be. you don't have the slightest idea what it means for one to be trapped in depression because you live fine

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2017
newyorks:
bro all u need is Jesus,he saves.he makes one rich with no sorrow.

which jesus? is it jesus the bastard child of a jewish carpenter? how can jesus be of help when he can't even locate his dick in his pants?

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2017
undecided

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2017
WTF is dis doing in the romance section undecided

or is it dat u're looking 4 insults and u feel u'd get it 4rm the people in nl-romance cos are more rude and aggressive or what undecided

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by McBrooklyn(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2017

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by lodphil(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2017
Guess you were able to type those crap cos u r mentally sound,u can type with your hands,and you can also see.My guy people have seen it much worse than you have,people that ve worked really hard in lyf and still life continues to play them lyk football.
Chill my guy,if you commit suicide you will go to hell fire and continue the suffering much earlier than necessary.
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
WTF is dis doing in the romance section undecided

or is it dat u're looking 4 insults and u feel u'd get it 4rm the people in nl-romance cos are more rude and aggressive or what undecided
do you have sense at all?

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2017
lodphil:
Guess you were able to type those crap cos u r mentally sound,u can type with your hands,and you can also see.My guy people have seen it much worse than you have,people that ve worked really hard in lyf and still life continues to play them lyk football.
Chill my guy,if you commit suicide you will go to hell fire and continue the suffering much earlier than necessary.

doesn't make any difference
now or later we would all go to hell
What's the point in staying on earth for a very long time and die eventually then go to hell and continue from where you stopped?
bro life is much more than just possessing brains and pair of eyes. i am suffering and i know it

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2017
This guy needs deliverancegrin
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by lodphil(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2017
frustratedguy:

doesn't make any difference
now or later we would all go to hell
What's the point in staying on earth for a very long time and die eventually then go to hell and continue from where you stopped?
bro life is much more than just possessing brains and pair of eyes. i am suffering and i know it
Bro I also understand you,but don't go d coward's way.I ve also seen a lot of suffering personally and also through the one experienced by family members.
Winners never quit bro,You are not a coward so don't behave like one.God is.
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by lodphil(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2017
DuchessDee:
Are you a pastor?
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2017
lodphil:
Are you a pastor?
More than a Pastor! undecided
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by lodphil(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2017
DuchessDee:
More than a Pastor! undecided
A prophetess I guess,hope ur anointing oil no be fake.
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2017
lodphil:
Bro I also understand you,but don't go d coward's way.I ve also seen a lot of suffering personally and also through the one experienced by family members.
Winners never quit bro,You are not a coward so don't behave like one.God is.

committing suicide is not cowardice, never; ending one's existence requires a certain degree of bravery which i would say many people pretending to be strong in body and spirit don't have, therefore, due to that perpetual fear of death that is ingrained in their subconscious, they would rather keep on with their empty lives, living in denial, hoping they can escape the disaster that looms ahead, but they know that will never happen

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2017
lodphil:
A prophetess I guess,hope ur anointing oil no be fake.
Assumption! cheesy
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2017
DuchessDee:
prayers don't work sorry

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2017
frustratedguy:

prayers don't work sorry
Dude you aren't suffering... You can still surf the internet cheesy

Just go and pray for forgiveness already!
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by lodphil(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
frustratedguy:

committing suicide is not cowardice, never; ending one's existence requires a certain degree of bravery which i would say many people pretending to be strong in body and spirit don't have, therefore, due to that perpetual fear of death that is ingrained in their subconscious, they would rather keep on with their empty lives, living in denial, hoping they can escape the disaster that looms ahead, but they know that will never happen
Bro just pick urself up,you can do it.Even those that God loved in d bible suffered b4 finally being blessed.I still reiterate my claim that suicide is d coward's wayout.
Pick yourself up bro,no be you suffer pass for dis world

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
DuchessDee:
Dude you aren't suffering... You can still surf the internet cheesy

Just go and pray for forgiveness already!

what's being able to access the internet got to do with anything?
i ain't suffering, of course you know me in person that's why you can confidently say that
the person that needs to ask for forgiveness is god. he has wronged humanity

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by lodphil(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
DuchessDee:
Assumption! cheesy
Nah!,I don't assume.I can see you with my spiritual eyes;wearing a white gown,a bell on ur left hand,big cross on ur right hand,and ur mouth wide open giving fake prophecy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In And Share Ur Experience Of Dating An Older Single Lady( Mine Below) / 20 Year Old Boy Marries GRANNY LOVER!!!! / Shameless Couple Caught Having S*x While Driving On Highway (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.