Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

A Bitter Truth For The Guys... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bitter Truth For The Guys... (1331 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (2) (3) (4)

A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by KELLSNELLY(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
You saw a pretty girl in your neighbourhood, school or office. You sat down and thought about how that girl will look like in bed. You went home and drew a plan on how to attack. You began to disturb her and finally gets her phone number. This is where the business starts.... You send her recharge cards, you call her in the morning, afternoon and night. You take her out to SHOPRITE, SHOPLEFT, CRUNCHIES, ROMANCE RESTAURANT, MR BIGS, MR SMALL, ISI EWU JOINT, TURKEY JOINT, OFEGO EATERY to name a few. You do all sorts of magic in order to impress this girl. Then finally, you sleep with her and quits the relationship. Bittered, she curses you and joins the category of women that believes that "all men are the same" and finally leaves you. For your mind you've accomplished your mission right? After some days or weeks you saw another girl and decided to start another business. You began to invest in this brand new business financially together with your time. You did the same thing all over again, but this new girl refused to sleep with you saying you should marry her first. After six months you thought about it and feel like giving up then you realised that you've invested so much on her for six months. Going back will tag you a loser, so you decided to invest more on this business with a brand new business plan and finally . . . . . . . . . . .Boomshakata you land her on your bed and after one minute you are done. You've gotten what you wanted right? Then you dump the girl as usual. In anger she say e no go better for you. And finally she walks away with a broken heart. YOU ARE A HAPPY MAN RIGHT? Then You start looking for another business. My brother!!!! is that the way forward? Is high time you invest in another kind of business because no matter how you try to balance your account, your financial condition will not be encouraging at all when it comes to this type of business with women. Why not invest in another kind of business that will give you a positive outcome. Besides, those girls believed that they are in a serious relationship with you because of your sweet mouth but it didn't occur to them that you are in a hunting mission. You spend your money, your time, your energy on different kinds of women. Ah!!! Ah!!! Brother!!!!!!!! ! Are you loosing or gaining? It's only a man without a thinking faculty that will say he is gaining. To all the guys reading this, that girl you are eyeing in your neighbourhood, if you know you won't marry her... PLEASE!!!!! don't waste your time, your money and more especially HER TIME, yes, HER TIME don't waste it. What's the need of going from jss1 to ss3 when you know you won't write WAEC? It doesn't make sense. EVERY GUY KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS FROM A GIRL STARTING FROM DAY ONE. Stick to one girl and establish a nice relationship that leads to marriage. Although not all relationships will work out but just try your best. if its not working out, two of you will know. DONT BE A PLAYER! Be a gentleman and stop this irresponsible and spiteful behaviour. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
I'm in my house, come n beat me grin grin grin

Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by VenaCava: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
my eyes
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by muller101(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Op u are a pussy nigga. grin
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by KELLSNELLY(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
muller101:

lol, team pepper dem gang
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by KELLSNELLY(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
VenaCava:
my eyes

is it too lenghty?
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by SirMichael1: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Preach fam! Preach!

BTW, they knew what they signed up for before collecting 'free recharge cards'. I keep telling ladies, if you don't wanna have sex, don't venture into any relationship until you wanna get married. If you don't wanna get married, what do you wanna get?? Free airtime? Free weaves?? Free phones and all that?!!

Now what do you think the guys want?! To give out these free things?! undecided

Don't be dumb bitch!!! angry

Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by NaeChris: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ladies don't like 'gentle men' aka Nice guys, na Badoo them like, am not talking of the Ikorodu Badoo o.
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by KELLSNELLY(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
SirMichael1:
Preach fam! Preach!

BTW, they knew what they signed up for before collecting 'free recharge cards'. I keep telling ladies, if you don't wanna have sex, don't venture into any relationship until you wanna get married. If you don't wanna get married, what do you wanna get?? Free airtime? Free weaves?? Free phones and all that?!!

Now what do you think the guys want?! To give out these free things?! undecided
Don't be dumb bitch!!! angry

i sight u bro
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by IAMSASHY(f): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
undecided some guys ar suffering 2day bc of d causes a lady laid on dem, same tin wt ladies. U rub pple off dia joy and u tink u ar smart , ur mates ar progressing while u remained at a particular spot evry year and u tink its ordinary , ask ur self y ur case is different, abi na only u crucify Jesus , d earlier u begin to live right and do tins right, d beta ur progress in life
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
muller101:
Operation Bleep The Damn Pussy II grin grin
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by KELLSNELLY(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
NaeChris:
Ladies don't like 'gentle men' aka Nice guys, na Badoo them like, am not talking of the Ikorodu Badoo o.

they like pussy niggas grin

Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by Kimcutie: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
And so, you won't leave us alone angry
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by KELLSNELLY(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kimcutie:
And so, you won't leave us alone angry

are u a bedroom gangster? grin
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by Kimcutie: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
KELLSNELLY:

are u a bedroom gangster? grin
Nope... Am a terrorist.. angry
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by KELLSNELLY(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kimcutie:
Nope... Am a terrorist.. angry

IPOB

Na joke o
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Still trying to figure out the bitterness in the "truth". Let me taste it again.
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by Kimcutie: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
KELLSNELLY:

IPOB

Na joke o
I don't like those kind of joke bro
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Op no need advising such guys.

Some guys are carrying heap of curses upandan, after a while money to even deceive will no longer be available. Lol.

It then remain, how to cook up enough lies on the same cycle.

Then at age 45, no wife, no gf to call their own. The next remain,na to start raping minors. And then everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Then they get caught, beaten and disgraced , possibly thrown in cell or public will apply jungle justice on them

Their evil always catch up with them. So relax op
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by KELLSNELLY(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kimcutie:
I don't like those kind of joke bro

owk bro
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by KELLSNELLY(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Maiconyoung:
Still trying to figure out the bitterness in the "truth". Let me taste it again.

dis time taste it with one eye closed grin
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hehehehe... The thing no gree work o.
KELLSNELLY:

dis time taste it with one eye closed grin
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by KELLSNELLY(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Maiconyoung:
Hehehehe... The thing no gree work o.

den, maybe ur taste bud no lyk bitter things
Re: A Bitter Truth For The Guys... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
E bitter as u taste am?
KELLSNELLY:

den, maybe us taste bud no lyk bitter things

Las Vegas Shooting : The Complete Story / Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. / My Younger Cousin Is Dating My Ex-girlfriend