Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic (89997 Views)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by khassy(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:
I made a stop at the ATM this morning in Uyo and I saw this lady who totally turned her NYSC uniform to something else. To me I believe this is a national color and it has to be handled with honor and patriotism. Different strokes for different reasons so are uniforms and dresses for different purposes. Has this not defeated the purpose of covering the body n make one appear responsible? I decided to make this post because of the tongue lashing people made at her. Some people were saying that she paid for to be sent to Uyo so she can sell her body. Some said she thinks it's Akpabio' tenure where free money was flying. Some just hissed. I think NYSC members should be a role model to some younger generation. Imagine if she wears this to teach in the class room!!...... Remember she is being termed as Federal Government child n is being paid by same. Is she leaving up to their bids?

Another muslim fanatic spotted undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by steveturner24(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2017
Shout that mouth up . Is NYSC clothing meant for fashion parole ... Why must we approve naughty image to the society and claim saint. Don't tell me that was how your parents behave. I guess no teacher taught you to convert your school uniform to sex Hawking show to lure cutomer
Olivialight:
Poster what gave you the right to take a person's picture without her consent, upload online just to turn judge Judy on her.
What is your business with her choice of cloth?
The lady wore what she feels is comfortable for her,what then is your problem? Normal trousers are designed like that,the whole kit is worn basically on cds days or if going to Secretariat or local government for anything.
Don't you know it's the shape of a normal female trousers or you just want to be dumb .
She simply made the kit to fit just like her normal trousers.

Nigerians and drinking people's paracetamol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Bimpe29: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2017
Nice one. We can not all be silent or careless about immorality brewing more in our societies. Even, if it's not her size, can't she be modest and amend it?
Indiscipline is being celebrated.
Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by palsenator(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2017
E remain small make this Op get sense ... But he lost it.

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Lanretoye(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:
Op is Ode undecided>>>>>>>
What is bad in this So, she's olosho because she looks smart compared to that bull sshit they gave us in camp You be deeper lifer undecided Mind your Bix this 2017 bro. Im in service, coman see my own and you will find your way to CNN to complain. mtchewwwwww. Chai! Nigerians will not stop amazing me sha.

Just tell us you like the ass and you wanna mastubate with it.

Meanwhile, nice ass girl wink wink.
so u guilty of what this guy is insinuating?

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Plaintainboy: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:
Op is Ode undecided>>>>>>>
What is bad in this So, she's olosho because she looks smart compared to that bull sshit they gave us in camp You be deeper lifer undecided Mind your Bix this 2017 bro. Im in service, coman see my own and you will find your way to CNN to complain. mtchewwwwww. Chai! Nigerians will not stop amazing me sha.

Just tell us you like the ass and you wanna mastubate with it.

Meanwhile, nice ass girl wink wink.

I was really surprised at the comments too, I was wondering if am the only one that cannot see the pics that everyone is talking about. Pants are supposed to fit this tightly, she would definitely catch my attention.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by HolyTitus(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2017
Bad belle gon' hate, but everyone; he or she, transgendered or hefamale is entitled to their own opinion... Me I like that petite ass of hers tho!
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ipobarecriminals: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

What difference does it make? Didn't she want people to see her?. She is supposed to be a pride of the Nation. Tax payers money is invested in her so she is supposed to be role model to others. Is this wha NYSC is all about?
undecided which useless role model/pride in this over battered/raped country?U go about snapping person wife bumbum while u keep urs safe from the public. Wish her Bobo dey ur back and give u thunderous slap wey go reset ur destiny. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Daviestunech(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2017
RotgakSlay:
OP u get time.......
so u jst stop by n take pics of her.....
her life her biz oh.....
if person don pass 18yrs i no dy advice am......
since she likes it lik dat.... i say carry go.
naso d oda lady turn her own to skirt NL complain
now tight trouzi una stil complain.... wetin person go wear na undecided
he b like na baggy 3quarter go sure pass ooo grin
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by steveturner24(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2017
I believe your child will in future attend indecent dressing school. Where the teacher will show them how to convert all her clothes to reviewing clothes for the world.
khassy:

Another muslim fanatic spotted
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by repogirl(f): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2017
holy holy, holier than thou, spirikoko people like this OP ARE BETTER IGNORED but as I am quite jobless at the moment, I will reply him.

OP, Minding one's business is very serious business. If NYSC has not complained, Wetin concern you?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by azimibraun: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

What difference does it make? Didn't she want people to see her?. She is supposed to be a pride of the Nation. Tax payers money is invested in her so she is supposed to be role model to others. Is this wha NYSC is all about?
Dead On Arrival DOA! You carry sensible concern come where irresponsible coconut head people are in abundance. What do you expect? What is clearly wrong people still dey argue with you. You no liv matter for dem?

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Ayinke93(f): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2017
This op should learn how to mind I business.. Personally I like d trouser. This same hypocrite judging her won't see any big deal in wearing a tight fitted jean trouser... Next time mind your business and stop posting thrash on d Internet
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2017
VOJA:

Aunty, how relevant is this very post of yours and what's the point you're driving at....?
what native language dyu speak? Maybe i can translate it for you so you'll get my point.

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2017
grin
When youd just tell everyone that you were looking at her ass_ it's a very understood fact.

grin see wetin konji day do you. Your sisters no day shape trousers abi? Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2017
steveturner24:
Shout that mouth up . Is NYSC clothing meant for fashion parole ... Why must we approve naughty image to the society and claim saint. Don't tell me that was how your parents behave. I guess no teacher taught you to convert your school uniform to sex Hawking show to lure cutomer

Am fulfilled! God bless you. Even among the generation of vipers! We still have people with sane minds

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by TMANO: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2017
How I wish she will sue the op assssss. You don't even have proof that she is a corper, you don't know if it was another trousers she was just wearing on top of her white. All these holier than thou, just to make a post, meanwhile u went there to witdrawl #300 & was focusing on someone's bum. Taaaa!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by azimibraun: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2017
Ayinke93:
This op should learn how to mind I business.. Personally I like d trouser. This same hypocrite judging her won't see any big deal in wearing a tight fitted jean trouser... Next time mind your business and stop posting thrash on d Internet
I wish you can give this same response if your pastor was the one who called your attention to this? How lovely that would be. If you have a daughter, you will think differently. I use to think like you back in the days. You will grow up sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by cloudyskygrind(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

I served 10 years ago! I didn't post the pix of her smoking or clubbing of which if she does them with that uniform I would post. What am saying is that there dresses for different purposes. Who cares if she wore mini skit, boom shorts or what ever. So far u are using national colours, u are accountable. Just like ppl complaining about police, customs or immigration dressing casually on duty. If NYSC wanted their uniform! they would make it so.
10 years ago? And you still have the time to be posting garbage on line upandan? Mr man your problem is simple. Joblessness, get busy, start up something even a trade. You don't have to end this way oga. You can still salvage something out of your life.

7 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 11, 2017
@ op, you probably should've opened the thread without taking photos of that corps member but let's be real here; shaping that trouser isn't the problem, the problem is that it is too tight. In a country where morals seem to be a difficult thing to practice, the fact remains that anyone in the force or some paramilitary group is supposed to be a role model and should act like one. I have seen so many police women who look smart in their uniforms and they command respect by that. Their uniforms were shaped but not to the extreme. Like the op said, imagine her teaching a senior class dressed like that. Putting on that uniform makes them a public figure and they should try to be a bit decent in it.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided which useless role model/pride in this over battered/raped country?U go about snapping person wife bumbum while u keep us safe from the public. Wish her Bobo dey ur back and give u thunderous slap we go reset ur destiny. Nonsense

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by tomieyRozay: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2017
Who are you to criticise her? Tell me.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=cloudyskygrind post=53612651]
10 years ago? And you still have the time to be posting garbage on line upandan? Mr man your problem is simple. Joblessness, get busy, start up something even a trade. You don't have to end this way oga. You can still savage something out of your life. [/quote

]Shout that mouth up . Is NYSC clothing meant for fashion parole ... Why must we approve naughty image to the society and claim saint. Don't tell me that was how your parents behave. I guess no teacher taught you to convert your school uniform to sex Hawking show to lure cutomer
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by agrovick(m): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

I can respond to u because you are a bit reasonable now. Be sincere, if she teaches SS1-3 in that kind of kid, what will become of the class? I showed her face on purpose because she puts that for public glare. So to her it doesn't really matter. Please let's learn to come out of sycophantcy and condemn with is wrong. Did you not see the other corper behind her? Ooh she doesn't look sexy or she doesn't have money to make tight kid? Like I mentioned in the post, there is always different strokes for different folks. It's not about being extremist, I don't hate tight dresses either but am just saying that this particular one she puts on isn't just a dress. She falls into para military. Yesterday the Senate was angry that Comptroller general of customs doesn't wear Uniforms! Are u understanding?
In my time! We were paid #7500 monthly

Bro, you obviously have a lot of time on your hands. A sizable population of this forum consists of brain dead people, they will never see what you are seeing. It's just better to let them wallow in their phoolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by fabfunmi(f): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2017
some people won't just mind their business.... live and let's live biko
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by kantoronto: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2017
Is very good to shape ur clothe
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Ayinke93(f): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2017
There's nothing wrong with that khaki... U want her to wear beans sack because she's serving Even if I have a daughter, it doesn't mean i won't allow her dress and look good...
azimibraun:
I wish you can give this same response if your pastor was the one who called your attention to this? How lovely that would be. If you have a daughter, you will think differently. I use to think like you back in the days. You will grow up sha.

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2017
azimibraun:
Dead On Arrival DOA! You carry sensible concern come where irresponsible coconut head people are in abundance. What do you expect? What is clearly wrong people still dey argue with you. You no liv matter for dem?

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha I just de laff off their foolishness
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2017
O Mehn! I like the figure 8. Can I just have a test?
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ipobarecriminals: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

cutomer? Mumu-ni. Saint Joseph.Why don't u approach her/tell her to do the needful than posting somebody pic online?.I challenge u to upload ur pic here.Oniranu omo lasan
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2017
I say it every day. If there were a course like "mind your business" in our curriculum, many Nigerians would have carried it over. Op, I am sure you would have failed it hundred times.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by NevetsIbot(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2017
Seun n lalasticlala. Take this picture down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.