Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage (27861 Views)

5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by thorpido(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Self-breast examination is important for all.Early detection is key.

3 Likes

Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by optimusprime2(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
olaolulazio:
Thanks to God there's no diccck cancer.
It's even worse for guys man... Have you ever heard of Prostate cancer??

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by unuane1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
ItsQuinn:
There's prostate cancer tongue

Cancer in your testicles grin
There's prostrate and testicular cancer bro. Both very dangerous and early detection still remain the best and only way to survive so guys always learn to do check up too.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by igehannah(f): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Yes Very Important smiley
thorpido:
Self-breast examination is important for all.Early detection is key.
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by oskaaay(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Noted. Thanks OP!

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by femi4: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
A must read for we ladies..Pls take note wink
Also...examine your breast with your hand from time to time

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by femi4: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
igehannah:
[color=#000099][/color]
your sister?
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by femi4: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin, dere is mouth cancer 4 "suckers", guys take note
More reason to do thorough examination of the breast before you suck
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sorry I have a vagina undecided
unuane1:
There's prostrate and testicular cancer bro. Both very dangerous and early detection still remain the best and only way to survive so guys always learn to do check up too.
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by holythug(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
there's prostrate & testicular cancer...dont dull

olaolulazio:
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by holythug(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
sorry there's also cervical cancer
ItsQuinn:
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Have Been Hustling oooooooo u know how the country is nah grin grin
Anuoluwapo3054:
hmmmm...i finally jam my name sake here...where have you been all this while? you are the one i have been waiting for... cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy wink embarassed
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
undecided undecided
ItsQuinn:
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Yeah....Right..Thanks
femi4:
Also...examine your breast with your hand from time to time
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by dopemama(f): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Been feeling a lil pain in my left breast for some time now... Am breastfeeding though.... Seriously worried but can't afford a thermography for now! I hear it's the best option for detecting breast cancer!
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by fairheven: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
olaolulazio:

and you think men don't suffer from breast cancer?
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by chara019: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
olaolulazio:
hope you know fournier's gangrene?.
Try reading it up.
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by roeb1987(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
good advice for ladies in the house pls don't give we guyz expired breast to suck. take note
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Culin(f): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
OMG!! Number 5. I think some lumps are normal but when you notice more than one lump or tiny tiny lumps you should go see a doctor fast.
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by unuane1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Sorry I didn't know you're female.
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by unuane1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
fairheven:

and you think men don't suffer from breast cancer?
You're very correct men also suffer from breast cancer too but very few.
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Can't you see the (f) sign? angry
unuane1:
Sorry I didn't know you're female.
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
So what's your point?
holythug:
sorry there's also cervical cancer
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Do u massage ur breast every morning?
dopemama:
Been feeling a lil pain in my left breast for some time now... Am breastfeeding though.... Seriously worried but can't afford a thermography for now! I hear it's the best option for detecting breast cancer!
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
TRY TO SEE A DOCTOR..IT'S WELL
dopemama:
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by JennieCutie4U(f): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
nice piece. Ladies lets be careful and check our boobs at all times. press everyday even towards ur underarms to check... though sometimes it can be confusing to know which is d normal breast lobules/tissues and the lumps itself but once u notice any strong outgrowth that is immovable, run to ur dokinta o.
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by dopemama(f): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
TRY TO SEE A DOCTOR..IT'S WELL
thanks! I did the doc checked no lump!was given ibuprofen Thanks though

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by dopemama(f): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Do u massage ur breast every morning?
not really!

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Have Been Hustling oooooooo u know how the country is nah grin grin
HMMM...GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE...send your contact to me via my email...ayodeleolawepo@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
wink
dopemama:
thanks! I did the doc checked no lump!was given ibuprofen Thanks though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance / What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.