Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage (27859 Views)

5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by GrandMufti: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Do u massage ur breast every morning?

Hmm
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by professore(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
No one prays for such but this post is okay

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Alvinnado(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nawa oooo,this lump,I thought is a different thing cus I hv seen someone being operated cus of it,and itz fine since then.
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Have Been Hustling oooooooo u know how the country is nah grin grin
hmmm...God bless our hustle, our case is different jare.....send me your whatsapp details via my email at least to know each other better ....ayodeleolawepo@yahoo.com.

thanks.
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2017
Alvinnado:
Nawa oooo,this lump,I thought is a different thing cus I hv seen someone being operated cus of it,and itz fine since then.
OK But sometimes lump is not a good thing for a lady to have
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by holythug(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2017
point is...everyone is vulnerable to it, take preventive health measures!!! Sorry if my quote offends u
ItsQuinn:
So what's your point?
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Your quote didn't offend me at all smiley
holythug:
point is...everyone is vulnerable to it, take preventive health measures!!! Sorry if my quote offends u
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by holythug(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
wink smiley
ItsQuinn:
Your quote didn't offend me at all smiley
Re: Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage by 76Niw: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Unfortunately, this information is the typical misguided misinformation put out by apologists of mammography that has been hoodwinking women for decades.

It's based on the highly misleading mantra that "Finding breast cancer as early as possible gives you a better chance of successful treatment" -- ie, early detection saves lives.

Contrary to the official narrative (which is based on medical business-fabricated pro-mammogram "scientific" data), there is marginal, if any, reliable evidence that mammography, both conventional and digital (3D), reduces mortality from breast cancer in a significant way in any age bracket but a lot of solid evidence shows the procedure does provide more serious harm than serious benefit (read the books: 'Mammography Screening: Truth, Lies and Controversy' by Peter Gotzsche and 'The Mammogram Myth' by Rolf Hefti - see synopsis at http://www.supplements-and-health.com/mammograms.html ).

These two extensive investigations reveal to anyone that...

IF........ women (and men) at large were to examine the mammogram data above and beyond the information of the mammogram business cartel (eg American Cancer Society, National Cancer Institute, Komen), they'd also find that it is almost exclusively the big profiteers of the test, ie. the "experts," (eg radiologists, oncologists, medical trade associations, breast cancer "charities" etc) who promote the mass use of the test and that most pro-mammogram "research" is conducted by people with massive vested interests tied to the mammogram industry.

Most women are fooled by the misleading medical mantra that early detection by mammography saves lives simply because the public has been fed ("educated" or rather brainwashed) with a very one-sided biased pro-mammogram set of information circulated by the big business of mainstream medicine. The above mentioned two independent investigative works show that early detection does not mean that there is less breast cancer mortality.

Because of this one-sided promotion and marketing of the test by the medical business, women have been obstructed from making an "informed choice" about its benefits and risks which have been inaccurately depicted by the medical industry, favoring their business interests.

Operating and reasoning based on this false body of information is the reason why very few women understand, for example, that a lot of breast cancer survivors are victims of harm instead of receivers of benefit. Therefore, almost all breast cancer "survivors" blindly repeat the official medical hype and nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance / What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.