Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? (78960 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Charles4075:
Be honest with your answer Nma. Will you allow your younger brother to marry such lady
His happiness comes first. I can't stand in between his happiness.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
ekanDamie:

u my friend, are right.
i once dated a G who confessed to me she had done abortion
and has upto 20 body counts. i was shocked.
but cos of her honesty, i decided not to leave her.
she got Preg for me too, and guess what, she filled for abortion
that she aint ready yet. that same lady will still date anoda guy.
so, between her and the lady the OP described, whos worse?
chai una dey enjoy o, some pple even half count dem neva get.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by AceDomino(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
newyorks:
lets be realistic u knw if u marry her keep for house went for a trip definitely before u comes back she pregnant for ur friend.she will tell u stories that touch.

NO BE LIE OOOOO
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
sigiyaya:
u de crazy!! u fit give ur own brother this kind advice
Guy must u insult this evening? Don't allow me slap you into next week! tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by toogbasky(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Virgin me go come marry woman wit 2 kids, well u Neva knw were love throws you to
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by vikyroyaal: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
newyorks:
my house na IDP camp?
lolz guy your reply funny but na correct answer..
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Charles4075(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nma27:
His happiness comes first. I can't stand in between his happiness.
I'm talking about your own reaction and don't go there about his happiness comes first. Let's assume I'm your younger brother and I come home one day and narrate this story to you, mum and dad. What would be your first reaction and response?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by NaWetinDey(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Try that, especially if one of her children is a grown girl, and you will see yourself in hot soup. Dare not! She already has a family. You are an intruder -either way.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Charles4075:
I'm talking about your own reaction and don't go there about his happiness comes first. Let's assume I'm your younger brother and I come home one day and narrate this story to you, mum and dad. What would be your first reaction and response?
I'm open minded. I'll give him my support if the lady has good character and make him happy.If he's man enough to wanna marry a lady with 2 baggage, then I have no much say.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by dabrightt: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nma27:
If u truly love her and she's a good woman to you, wife her.
The best advice from a typical cronic african babe...can u advice ur brother to wife her
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Emtol01: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Your home na dump site?? Wetin we no go hear for this Naija oo...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Charles4075(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nma27:
I'm open minded jare.
Open minded kwanu? Nor be you wa I know. You go use cover of pot scatter my head that day.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by makaveli19: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hope u won't also zooming like dey did bt is very possible to marry such a lady
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
samsam2019:
you're not a man so your opinion here is invalid
E b like say this topic don reach Frontpage shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by mtngloetiartel: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sleezwizz:
This one na very tough situation o. I can agree to marry her based on d condition that she is well loaded (money wise) so that she can always PH so as to GH from me. When conditions become unbearable, I go on a FREEZE mode grin grin grin
this ur mmm analogy na epic.

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
For how much?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by usmanjay(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
girls don finish? why you wan leave all those girls and be going after a woman with 2 children. abeg go for a girl not a woman.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by wellmax(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
BossEmpire:
Guys can you marry a young lady that is a single mum with two kids from two different guys?

Assuming she says the first child came when she was really young and thought she was in love with the father but then he rejected the pregnancy and fled. The second was also from another guy she was in a serious relationship with and felt they were going to get married but immediately she got pregnant he also took off.

I met a lady like this somewhere and I will love to know if there are guys (not divorced men or widowers) who can still get married to a lady with two kids from different guys?
Guy I'm in a similar situation now. She was my gf from sec school, but some guys took advantage of her innocence. Now I still love her cos I know she wasn't wayward, just a little mistakes. She had the choice to abort the pregnancy but decided to keep it. My family don't want to heat anything of it. Two kids from different dads?? Dem no want hear. The two kids are presently with her parents.
I'd really been confused but may just let her go. She loves me dearly, I do too but.....our kind of society frowns at it. But she's human, yes made some mistakes but also has a future and needs love too.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Geneplus: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
[color=#006600][/color][i][/i] Hmmm, I can't do it but filter your decision against future.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by ModeEbo(m): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sleezwizz:
This one na very tough situation o. I can agree to marry her based on d condition that she is well loaded (money wise) so that she can always PH so as to GH from me. When conditions become unbearable, I go on a FREEZE mode grin grin grin
MMM PARTICIPANT SPOTTED grin
Sleezwizz:
MMM PARTICIPANT SPOTTED

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
I rejected one with a kid not to talk of two. In my present circumstances, i might accept one with a kid now but two is way much.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Charles4075:
Open minded kwanu? Nor be you wa I know. You go use cover of pot scatter my head that day.
Lolz. Funny u. Na pestle I go use
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Nickymezor(f): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
SalomonKane:
Yea I can. She just had bad luck with guys. I'll damn well make sure I'm her good luck and train the kids to be our kids. No exception.
Hw nice... Didnt knw u were this sweet.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
I, for one, can marry such a woman. Meanwhile, that will be on the condition that she has achieved self-realization and is now of good morality - self-willedly. Once she can tick about 80% of the boxes of attributes I values in a woman, those that glitters my heart, then to hell with outsiders and their contrary opinions. There's no sanity in judging people based on their past ill-action.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
dabrightt:
The best advice from a typical cronic african babe...can u advice ur brother to wife her
An advice from an enlighten babe who refuse to be shackled by our societal impediments. A typical "Chronic African Babe'" won't allow such. So get your head right.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by EmperorTech: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
jkaro:

Shey na Fvck de hungry u.
after d Fvck she kon carry belle for u nko?

you're fire-----------------------------________---------------------------------
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by CzarChris(m): 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
BossEmpire:
Guys can you marry a young lady that is a single mum with two kids from two different guys?

Assuming she says the first child came when she was really young and thought she was in love with the father but then he rejected the pregnancy and fled. The second was also from another guy she was in a serious relationship with and felt they were going to get married but immediately she got pregnant he also took off.

I met a lady like this somewhere and I will love to know if there are guys (not divorced men or widowers) who can still get married to a lady with two kids from different guys?
OP, 1st of all, my mother will kill me in front of the girl, wake me up from the dead and kill me again. Girls don finish? I understand what and how you feel dude, but honestly, it ain't worth it.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by poyet(m): 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nma27:
If u truly love her and she's a good woman to you, wife her.
You wey no be man dey answer. Allow men to answer, except if her wan marry her.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by wellmax(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Abudu2000:
ladies like that are very rude and never ready to submit to anyone, mostly almost all of them are illustrates, how many educated ladies do you see in such situations? Very few

The one I know in similar situation is well educated, very intelligent, but wasn't just lucky.
The first baby was from a guy who decieved her in her first year in school, the second was from a guy who promised to marry her with a baby. This time the family objected cos the guy is a northerner. Now she's stranded working class lady with two kids from different dads. Some people are just unlucky.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by lanrejoe10: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
BossEmpire:

Brotherly......I won't advice you be a step dad at a young age.Especially,when the fathers of the kids are still alive.
think twice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.