Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? (2041 Views)

I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return / She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by UglyMuchacho(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
I don't understand , thought boobs is the only thing a guy can suckk,but I've heard guys sucking and eating the pvssy,which one is preferable ?
Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by Emac34: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Try thisgringrin

Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin

Licking is NOT enaf... I want being chewed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
What is bad in licking, sucking and eating the pussy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by yomi212(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

carry ur own cum sharp sharp.....
Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by beneviv(f): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ewwwwww
Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by Longcucumber(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
beneviv:
Ewwwwww
do you care for some,sucking and licking.
Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by yomi212(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
beneviv:
Ewwwwww
u too dey pretend joor

1 Like

Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by Fuqman(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
I recommend putting it in the frying pan, adding some butter, and spreading some Nutella on it. Or, you could coat it in French's Fried Onions and put it on the oven.

Then from there, just get out your trusty knife and fork and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by beneviv(f): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Longcucumber:
do you care for some,sucking and licking.
No thanks
Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

that meaty pussy of yours won't be a bad idea for me to chew for a night though..
Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by TheValiant(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
I sip it undecided
Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
she calls me baby .... i watch babies n i copy them ..#momma calling BRK
Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by Longcucumber(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
beneviv:
No thanks
what if i want to.
Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by UglyMuchacho(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

i'll be glad to chew the slimmy pvssy dear, cool
Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by UglyMuchacho(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
HateU2:
What is bad in licking, sucking and eating the pussy undecided
nothing dear ,
Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by femi4: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

A big trap indeed
Re: Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
dude man,you cant suck fannies...you gonn die...i swear...just lick the clitoris,and get the hell out...

(1) (Reply)

True Story About Sonia Otiti, Ooni Ex Wife Revealed :PIC / Help Needed Urgently.. / Bizarre! scientifically Sex Doll Can Actually Carry Pregnancy.see How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.