Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners (4159 Views)

How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Raziii(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
There is no one not frustrated with this govt. Anyone still defending them is simply doing so blindly and out of ignorance. I hope those here on nairaland learn from Omojuwa and speak truth to govt because the chips are all down right now.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Raziii(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
more

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by dunkem21(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
I detest hypocrites, charlatans and back stabbers undecided

This man should do us a favour and keep shut because it is taking his dull brain 2 years to see why we wanted to save this country.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Raziii(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
moreee

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Trut(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Must these CHRONIC & FRUSTRATED ZOMBIES call GEJ in all their lubbish rants?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by papaejima1: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Buhahahahaha
Aisha's rice don finish abi e don sour?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by sosanova: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Frustrated Omojuwa park well,

No wailers form for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Raziii(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
more

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by queencalipso(f): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
There's nothing more dignifying than a person who's truthful to him self and by extention, the public..

It is hypocrisy, deception and out right wickedness to know the truth deep down and still choose to support and make people believe lies.. Apc die hard supporters are wicked..

Kudos to you omojuwa for speaking out, you've shown that you are a man of dignity and Honour.. If a protest was organized during the past regime, why not bubu's?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by steppin: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Omojuwa don turn to wailer. So sad...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by DonCortino: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Trut:
Must these CHRONIC & FRUSTRATED ZOMBIES call GEJ in all their lubbish rants?

Of course, that's the only place they find solace nowadays grin

Their god 'buhari d vulture' has finish fingering their anus' cheesy grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Bevista: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
It is every citizen's civic and patriotic duty to hold elected government accountable.
---
"Mr Femi Adesina perfectly exemplifies the confidence of a failing government, deluded by their false sense of popularity" - Couldn't have said it any better. PMB will receive (in 2019) an even greater dose of what was served GEJ (in 2015).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
WAILERS FORMS ......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
... Every propaganda has a manufacturing and expiry date.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Raziii(m): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
I still think Bahari rode to power on an unprecedented popularity. He just messed it up big time. While those around him got drunk on that popularity e.g. Femi Adesina.

Just 2 years and almost everyone has lost hope in this govt doesn't say how impatient we are, like those around him would say but instead it shows how ill prepared and incompetent they all have been.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by porka: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
In a functional society, this guy and others should have been arraign for crime against humanity. For selling a bad product to Nigerians.

Imagine selling a fake pharmaceutical product to people to ingest.

The number of people who have died as a result of fake Buhari product sold by these charlatans is enough reason to prosecute them for premeditated mass murder.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Legitbaba(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
when one is known for what he does best, it's difficult to change because that means lossing his identity..that's the case here as concerns Buhari (identified with Failure)....1984?? 2015?? any lessons learnt..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by vatiqan(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
4 years (48) months, minus 21 months equals 27months. 27 minus 18 months, for 2nd term politicking, equals 9 months. So tell me, guys; what exactly, can the President Buhari 1 of Daura, achieve in the next 9 months? They really used Zombies' heads.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Nnemuka(f): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
EEdiot must you mention GEJ in your tweets?
abeg get lost with your failure of a president.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Fedayeen02: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
The best wailer on NL now is doktokwus grin The guy can type and abuse buhari that your phone will be shaking when reading it.

No form should be issued to him, he needs to wail more

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Fedayeen02: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Omojuwa should keep quiet. The only thing i see here is a young man who was paid handsomely and promised juicy position to campaign against Gej.

Continue ranting until Aunty lauretta Onochie will come and remind you the hospital you were born

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Fixed010: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
If you are a blind Buhari supporter, Mr. Innocent Idibia is not your problem. President Buhari is. Face him and tell him to up his game and deliver on his electoral promises. You did not elect him to run Nigeria catastrophically on auto-pilot as he is currently doing. At any rate, if you are a patriot, your loyalty will always be to Nigeria and not to any President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by ebujany(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nnemuka:
EEdiot must you mention GEJ in your tweets?
abeg get lost with your failure of a president.

The problem with people like you is based on your above statement. You simply has refused to believe GEJ was a failure while people like me/omojuwa stand for the truth. ...GEJ was a fatal corrupt president and that's why we voted him out with the hope that buhari will perform better . so far, buhari has proved to be another clueless president but do we regret voting GEJ out? No. By the end of buharis tenure, we will still vote him out if things does not change for good

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Olabestonic001(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
dunkem21:
I detest hypocrites, charlatans and back stabbers undecided

This man should do us a favour and keep shut because it is taking his dull brain 2 years to see why we wanted to save this country.

That's very unfair of you!
So, you mean we should begin to blindly support someone just because we voted him in? So, do you think he's praising GEJ administration because he's lampooning Buhari's own? Let me tell you all; in democracy, you don't become foolish just because you supported him/her into power; you must put them on their toes

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Jesusloveyou: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
queencalipso:
There's nothing more dignifying than a person who's truthful to him self and by extention, the public..

It is hypocrisy, deception and out right wickedness to know the truth deep down and still choose to support and make people believe lies.. Apc die hard supporters are wicked..

Kudos to you omojuwa for speaking out, you've shown that you are a man of dignity and Honour.. If a protest was organized during the past regime, why not bubu's?
it is undignifying to believe in what you dont believe,
Is a sin to be deceived,
Many is in hell for been deceive.
I cant be deceive by any human being.
Buhari is the best president so far.dont be deceive by the price
Of foodstuff, is bound to happen because of the new change.
Can omojuwa go to farm now, so he was deceive,
Buhari wil not put food in your table, so he supported buhari blindly
The same way people follow my Jesus blindly,
Jesus wil not rob peter to freely give paul because Jesus is not arm robber.
So dont be deceive.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by dunkem21(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Olabestonic001:

That's very unfair of you!
So, you mean we should begin to blindly support someone just because we voted him in? So, do you think he's praising GEJ administration because he's lampooning Buhari's own? Let me tell you all; in democracy, you don't become foolish just because you supported him/her into power; you must put them on their toes

So, I should start celebrating somebody saying the same things I said 2 years earlier? ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Bizibi(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mtcheeeeew!!!
Hate this guy......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by najoke: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
queencalipso:

Gbam
Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Imoy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hahahaha, e go clear dem for eye.

Form don finish o
Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by nlsmd: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
I salute his courage, others would rather die in silence.

Br Omojuwa, you are welcome. undecided
Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by freeze001(f): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
ebujany:

The problem with people like you is based on your above statement. You simply has refused to believe GEJ was a failure while people like me/omojuwa stand for the truth. ...GEJ was a fatal corrupt president and that's why we voted him out with the hope that buhari will perform better . so far, buhari has proved to be another clueless president but do we regret voting GEJ out? No. By the end of buharis tenure, we will still vote him out if things does not change for good

You make me laugh, not because u persist in salving your wounded ego with false feelings of satisfaction for 'voting out' Jonathan but because you think u can 'vote out' Buhari in 2019 if he contests or the APC for that matter. You deliberately refuse to keep in tune with the truth of what stares u in the face; free n fair elections or the mere idea of them were swept out in 2015 along with your 'votes against'. Look around and understand that your votes will never count or be allowed to stand once it is against APC and whatever candidate they field. Who told you your votes will count? It will be rigging and killing galore courtesy of the desperadoes y'all 'voted' into power.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners by Raziii(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
it is undignifying to believe in what you dont believe,
Is a sin to be deceived,
Many is in hell for been deceive.
I cant be deceive by any human being.
Buhari is the best president so far.dont be deceive by the price
Of foodstuff, is bound to happen because of the new change.
Can omojuwa go to farm now, so he was deceive,
Buhari wil not put food in your table, so he supported buhari blindly
The same way people follow my Jesus blindly,
Jesus wil not rob peter to freely give paul because Jesus is not arm robber.
So dont be deceive.
you call this govt the best ever? pls what are the metrics for judging a govt?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning / Photos: Prayer Ongoing In Trump’s Office Over US Election / BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.