Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Why Blame Your Girlfriend For Everything (Pic)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Blame Your Girlfriend For Everything (Pic)? (1223 Views)

I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Blame Your Girlfriend For Everything (Pic)? by marvelck: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why do some men like blaming women for any misfortune that comes upon them. Why cant they just accept they are at fault and leave a woman out of it. Cos most times whenever a man is infected with HIV, loses his job, suffer losses in his business/bad investment or is having financial problems, he is always quick to blame it on his wife or girlfriend. What if the woman is innocent? Men need to stop seeing the opposite sex as bad influence or bad omen. A man need to be a man at all times.

Re: Why Blame Your Girlfriend For Everything (Pic)? by subtlemee(f): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
That's how they are wired, pushing blames and always looking for who to take out the failure on and the women are usually the closest
Re: Why Blame Your Girlfriend For Everything (Pic)? by firstking01(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Because women are just too unnecessarilly gullible over a lil thing.
Re: Why Blame Your Girlfriend For Everything (Pic)? by doubleZ88(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
firstking01:

yeah i agree
Re: Why Blame Your Girlfriend For Everything (Pic)? by doubleZ88(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
he dat finds a wife finds a gud thing and obtains favour frm d Lord. so if these don't apply in his life then there's something wrong somewhere.
probably she's not meant for him.my thoughts tho
Re: Why Blame Your Girlfriend For Everything (Pic)? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
firstking01:
You didn't make any sense here.

What has being "gullible" got to do with men blaming their spouse for their misfortunes.

Simple...some men don't want to take up responsibilities for their actions, just as Buhari keeps blaming GEJ for all his wrong economic policies instead of manning up to them.
Re: Why Blame Your Girlfriend For Everything (Pic)? by firstking01(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Benita27:
You didn't make any sense here.

What has being "gullible" got to do with men blaming their spouse for their misfortunes.

Simple...some men don't want to take up responsibilities for their actions, just as Buhari keeps blaming GEJ for all his wrong economic policies instead of manning up to them.
Nobody on nairaland makes sense to you, somebody just cuncured with that post, everything doesn't always have to make sense to you....my advice to you, whenever you see a post or an article anywhere, pick the sides that you deem fit helpful to you and forgo the side your intuition tells you it's wrong....wanted to ignore you as usual but this advice just came to my mind.....your husband is who my sympathy goes to....no offence dear.
Re: Why Blame Your Girlfriend For Everything (Pic)? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
firstking01:
Nobody on nairaland makes sense to you, somebody just cuncured with that post, everything doesn't always have to make sense to you....my advice to you, whenever you see a post or an article anywhere, pick the sides that you deem fit helpful to you and forgo the side your intuition tells you it's wrong....wanted to ignore you as usual but this advice just came to my mind.....your husband is who my sympathy goes to....no offence dear.
Hehehe, someone is mad again, the thread may not be a total joke as you've put it, except you're the one behind that handle to know the mind of the op, but again he asked a question and you gave your answers, as usual always demeaning women...my sincere sympathy goes to your future wife.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Ladies Between 25-30years / 8 Amazing Ways To Avoid Sagging Breast (ladies Corner) / Confused What Could She Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.