Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) (26130 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Aba (Photos & Videos) / PHOTOS: Fashola Visits Ambode / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Let him put Geometrics Power back online. I don't understand the politics they are palying with geometrics. I know he messed up but FG should forgive him nah.
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by PeaceGord: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Resigns was what I thought I heard.
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by mandax: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
Abagworo:

You are good because you belong to the enlightened class. There is already an underground hate spread against Ikpeazu by the biagrans aimed at belittling his efforts at rebuilding Abia and they might go any length to sabotage development efforts.

Abokii of divide and rule trick.

Don't divide the Abians against one another.

Abia is not your Imo state where the governor swore that he's building a Mega City in the state capital, therefore the once growing Okigwe and Orlu must go to hell.

What a pedestrian politician who satisfies only a tiny minority of his state living in the state capital.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ponponkon:
Acting President was here last week,Minister of health was here last week too. ICPC chairman was here too
. Minister of transport said he's visiting us soon. Don't you think we are good? If we are bad,will they be jostling to be our visitors?
All the visits now, just because the sick buhari is in hospital. Abia enjoy now before buhari is back.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by charleyboi(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Weting bring dis Buhari man come our state
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by vioment: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
I don't think this job is Gov. Fashola's strength. I know he was selected because he is above average in the accountability trait, but this is a job of technical know how and not for a learner, even though we learn everyday. Any way, may God bless him with wisdom because outside of the vice president, this is the most needed sector in Nigeria as of yesterday and today.
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
I love this so much, while the Imo state governor is busy running his mouth and dabbling in unceremonial issues, other southeast governors are working hard to attract federal presence. Vice president osibanjo came, saraki came now fashola to Abia state. And it's not an APC state undecided

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ponponkon:
Seun I swear I will sue you to court if I didn't win nairaland award as the most honest poster in this forum. Everything I say and post has always proven to be true and factual. Pm me for my account number if you wish to moneytise the award
Brov which part of Abia you dey rep?
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ponponkon:
Acting President was here last week,Minister of health was here last week too. ICPC chairman was here too
. Minister of transport said he's visiting us soon. Don't you think we are good? If we are bad,will they be jostling to be our visitors?

Bros which side you dey stay for Aba
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Person wear suit con still wear face cap which dress code be that?
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by gentlezypher: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
and public primary and secondary schools are yet to resume for 2nd term!! who is OVI deceiving Abia buzi ndi ikpeazu
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
thank God d minister is here atleast he will see d deplorable roads and substandard ones or amiable governor is constructing
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by treach(m): 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ponponkon:

How are u not sure, de want to woe him to APC..
Abians make una shine eyes oo.. Ka chineke mazie okwu....
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
abeg it's time for young men to lead this country b

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
cstr55:

You don't need to be sycophantic or good to get federal govt attention. It is their constitutional duty to develop the land.
Only in backward Nigeria you need to kiss as$ before you get federal funding.

Well I guess in nigeria....its oppsite,,,,the government don't think they owe you anything,,,,so its what you offer that attracts them,,just like when you wan catch bird,,u oooo spread corn for ground then u trace am to the cage ,,,shey u understand my illustration..that how the nigerian federal govt works
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Pecca: 4:48am On Feb 03, 2017
Ponponkon:
We are not an APC state but our good and friendly policies are attracting federal presence to Abia for the first time in 16 years.

God bless Dr Okezie Ikpeazu for chosen not to play party politics with the welfare of Abia Masses
like Thief A Orji and, Orji U Kali before him did
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by ifycent2: 5:39am On Feb 03, 2017
Aba is my city...
I believe that Aba will change very soon... soonest, 1. constant Electricity. 2. Good network roads. 3. Good channel of road gutters

TOTAL MAKEUP!!!!!!
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 03, 2017
Ponponkon:
Seun I swear I will sue you to court if I didn't win nairaland award as the most honest poster in this forum. Everything I say and post has always proven to be true and factual. Pm me for my account number if you wish to moneytise the award
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by wristbangle: 6:40am On Feb 03, 2017
See the stench of hatred looming in some people mind.

What their IE buffoon hero could not achieve, this man will do it and I pray God will make him perform his duty to shame them all but will they appreciate his work, never. Instead they will give credit to their ogogoro master. Imagine them saying it's their warmth attitude that attracted the ministers to their place as if other places has never received this kind of ministerial accolade.
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2017
ngwababe:

Bros which side you dey stay for Aba
Ogborhill
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by austinbrown: 6:58am On Feb 03, 2017
This one all these failed politicians are visiting Aba I hope we are safe
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by austinbrown: 7:02am On Feb 03, 2017
Ponponkon:
We are not an APC state but our good and friendly policies are attracting federal presence to Abia for the first time in 16 years.

God bless Dr Okezie Ikpeazu for chosen not to play party politics with the welfare of Abia Masses
ponponkon will u shut up? This idiot called Ikpeazu is owing workers u are here talking nonsense
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2017
Aba is a MAJOR commercial hub in the SE so the attention shouldn't come as a surprise
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2017
vioment:
I don't think this job is Gov. Fashola's strength. I know he was selected because he is above average in the accountability trait, but this is a job of technical know how and not for a learner, even though we learn everyday. Any way, may God bless him with wisdom because outside of the vice president, this is the most needed sector in Nigeria as of yesterday and today.

"Above average in the accountability trait" How? When? where?? After the million dollar webcam scam and the ravaging of Lagos states finances with Tinubu? Ejikwa m ogu oo

@ Topic,

Crooked Fashola and that fraud of a pastor Osinbande should enjoy the ride while it lasts.. They are not dealing with dafts.. Two clowns flying down to Aba for them media drama. .. That is all Osibande could do after sharing monies from the federal government loan scheme without any provisions for the SE. . While fashola is concentrating all his budgetary allocations on projects outside the east and will only visit the east to take pictures for the media as usual.. Very petty tribalists.
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 7:24am On Feb 03, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
abeg it's time for young men to lead this country b

So Fashola is an old man or you just don't have anything meaningful to say?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2017
owobokiri:

"Above average in the accountability trait" How? When? where?? After the million dollar webcam scam and the ravaging of Lagos states finances with Tinubu? Ejikwa m ogu oo

@ Topic,

Crooked Fashola and that fraud of a pastor Osinbande should enjoy the ride while it lasts.. They are not dealing with dafts.. Two clowns flying down to Aba for them media drama. .. That is all Osibande could do after sharing monies from the federal government loan scheme without any provisions for the SE. . While fashola is concentrating all his budgetary allocations on projects outside the east and will only visit the east to take pictures for the media as usual.. Very petty tribalists.

Shut the _fuck up bigot.

When threads of works going on in the East pops up, you go mute but any thread that suggests otherwise even without clarification, you come over and masturbate on it.

Countless threads here have been created of progress or intending works to be started in the east but you wont look that way.

Unrepentant bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2017
austinbrown:
This one all these failed politicians are visiting Aba I hope we are safe

No, you'll never be safe but they are there to make others lives better because that was what they were voted in to do.
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2017
Ajibel:

Shut the _fuck up bigot.

When threads of works going on in the East pops up, you go mute but any thread that suggests otherwise even without clarification, you come over and masturbate on it.

Countless threads here have been created of progress or intending works to be started in the east but you wont look that way.

Unrepentant bigot.

The real bigots are the man who deported "fellow Nigerian" from one part of the country to another and his empty headed tribal supporters online who will stand by him irrespective of his blatant failings simply because they come from the same part of the country. Amu nkita like you..
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2017
Ponponkon:
Ogborhill
Opobo road abi federal or 7up??.Whats your real name,no vex??
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Kylce042(m): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2017
Yorubas are worse enemies of the Igbos. That their fake smile killing and still smiling at you. Shameless man, if he likes let him not commission any contract in the SE won't stop us
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by yemmight(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2017
In a sane country, Fashola would have done perfectly well. Anyday I will support him.
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by SUBWAY101(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2017
Kylce042:
Yorubas are worse enemies of the Igbos. That their fake smile killing and still smiling at you. Shameless man, if he likes let him not commission any contract in the SE won't stop us

Another hateful bigot, they are your worst enemy and you cant stop trooping to their region, your best friend are the one up North that slaughter you like chicken for any little thing. Shameless thing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT / Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 / PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.