Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,988 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) (26129 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Aba (Photos & Videos) / PHOTOS: Fashola Visits Ambode / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Naijaaccountwiz: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2017
Ponponkon:
We are not an APC state but our good and friendly policies are attracting federal presence to Abia for the first time in 16 years.

God bless Dr Okezie Ikpeazu for chosen not to play party politics with the welfare of Abia Masses
Sycophant tell your boss to pay up salary arrears of workers. Can you survive 7mnths without pay? Such

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by SUBWAY101(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2017
owobokiri:

The real bigots are the man who deported "fellow Nigerian" from one part of the country to another and his empty headed tribal supporters online who will stand by him irrespective of his blatant failings simply because they come from the same part of the country. Amu nkita like you..

Shut up, the only thing you contribute to this forum is your hate and senseless post. The same Abia where a former governor sacked non indigene from its civil service, and the man you called bigot had many Ibos in his cabinet and thousands in its civil service. Just few destitutes were relocated back to their state to reunite with their family and you shameless bigots turn it to something else, even though some were returned to Osun and other SW states.

The hate in you will surely consume you soon. Shameless bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Naijaaccountwiz: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Ponponkon:
We are not an APC state but our good and friendly policies are attracting federal presence to Abia for the first time in 16 years.

God bless Dr Okezie Ikpeazu for chosen not to play party politics with the welfare of Abia Masses
Sycophant tell your boss to pay up salary arrears of workers. Can you survive 7mnths without pay?
You are here trying so hard to convince people that this man is working
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2017

The Minister was unable to visit the very deplorable Port Harcourt road Aba,
I have never seen a road more deplorable than this road. SE leaders are wicked.
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Maxsunny: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
BETTER WORK, ABEG TRY MEK ABA BE LIKE LAGOS
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ponponkon:
Seun I swear I will sue you to court if I didn't win nairaland award as the most honest poster in this forum. Everything I say and post has always proven to be true and factual. Pm me for my account number if you wish to moneytise the award
how much are you earning for this nonsense you are doing
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
owobokiri:

The real bigots are the man who deported "fellow Nigerian" from one part of the country to another and his empty headed tribal supporters online who will stand by him irrespective of his blatant failings simply because they come from the same part of the country. Amu nkita like you..

https://www.nairaland.com/3608376/7-roads-fashola-inspecting-south
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by vioment: 1:40am On Feb 04, 2017
owobokiri:

"Above average in the accountability trait" How? When? where?? After the million dollar webcam scam and the ravaging of Lagos states finances with Tinubu? Ejikwa m ogu oo

@ Topic,

Crooked Fashola and that fraud of a pastor Osinbande should enjoy the ride while it lasts.. They are not dealing with dafts.. Two clowns flying down to Aba for them media drama. .. That is all Osibande could do after sharing monies from the federal government loan scheme without any provisions for the SE. . While fashola is concentrating all his budgetary allocations on projects outside the east and will only visit the east to take pictures for the media as usual.. Very petty tribalists.

Broda, if we look everything with 20/20 hindsight, you have some points up there; but in a mediocre leadership quality like we practice in Nigeria, Gov. Fashola was up there. Am just saying its on this notion that Gov. fashola was chosen and I don't think he is right for the job.
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ajibel:

So Fashola is an old man or you just don't have anything meaningful to say?! undecided
is he not Old? mtcheww! why u dey reason like Old men sef?
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
is he not Old? mtcheww! why u dey reason like Old men sef?

What's his age Miss?

And I dont know how old men reason but i know as old age arrives, wisdom comes with it.
Re: Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ajibel:

What's his age Miss?

And I dont know how old men reason but i know as old age arrives, wisdom comes with it.
see wetin u dey talk. my guy u don old finish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari / Wike Compensates Victims Of 2019 Election Violence With N450 Million / Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.