Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs (8692 Views)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by Lordabego: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2017
Duchess aka Daughter of Zion only wanted to proudly flaunt her brightly colored NYSC uniform with that of her friends as a sense of fulfillment, when the size of her boobs diverted the attention of her social media followers. She suddenly got 55,000 followers and counting... grin

Read details and see more photos through the link below:

http://www.mazeech.com/u/Rnews

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by Medontire: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2017
If you're looking for a job, the following companies are hiring:

1) Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited is recruiting to fill the following positions:

Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) – many positions
Account Officer
Business Development Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manager
Information Technology Manager

2) Chemonics International, an international development firm based in Washington, DC., US, is looking for professionals for USAID’s anticipated multi-year health program in Nigeria; the Strategic HIV and AIDS Response Program (SHARP).

Chemonics is recruiting for the following positions below:

Procurement and Logistics Officer
Niger Delta Strategic Activities Fund (SAF) Manager
Delta Program Manager
Public Awareness and Communication Manager

To apply, click or tap the link below:
http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by carzola(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2017
Dont you think @op you should post
The snapshot from her instagram account??
This is the reason why nobody would click your link..
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by alegbeleye(m): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2017
water melon
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by peter0071(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2017
disgusting...
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by olatade(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2017
to much of everything is bad...boobs are way to big for my liking

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by Donjasdeblest(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2017
massive
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by Ever8054: 7:59am On Feb 03, 2017
mama I dey hail....

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by IamLucy(f): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2017
and i thought mine was big grin
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by sweetengine: 8:02am On Feb 03, 2017
Oga gan,I remembered my big boobed neighbour back then,she'll just put on a transparent round neck shirt and be jogging around the compound in the morning,everything will now be jumping up and down and sideways
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by peter0071(m): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2017
your own big?? that one that looks like Udara?? grin
IamLucy:

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by mrjaybaba(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2017
Chineke !

cheesy
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by Lordabego: 8:05am On Feb 03, 2017
carzola:
Dont you think @op you should post
The snapshot from her instagram account??
This is the reason why nobody would click your link..

Lol, trust me I didn't visit her Instagram. It's on many major online newspapers, and she seems happy with that. I just shared the beautiful thing I saw grin grin
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by IamLucy(f): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2017
peter0071:
your own big?? that one that looks like Udara?? grin
Coming fom someone thats never seen me

1 Like

Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by minexpo(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2017
Vio should do dere job..... Dis is over load na grin grin
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2017
She should register her company with NAFDAC ASAP
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by peter0071(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2017
are you sure about that??
IamLucy:
Coming fom someone thats never seen me
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by CaroLyner(f): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2017
I wouldnt trade my moderate ones for this
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by LegalBaby(f): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2017
How does she manage to breathe? shocked
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by schumastic(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2017
*SINGS* YOUR PROBLEM THEY FOR YOUR FRONT O, THIS PROBLEM IS YOUR PROBLEM
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2017
This one can suffocate one on bed shocked

If she mean for u

#YOLO
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by Waitaminute: 8:42am On Feb 03, 2017
Which camp she dey?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by PH1stBorn: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2017
I pity her when she clock 50 years older

1 Like

Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by IamLucy(f): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2017
peter0071:
are you sure about that??
Rhetorical question i guess
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by Mayor38(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2017
MAKE I CATCH SPACE... I DEY COME MAKE...
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2017
CaroLyner:
I wouldnt trade my moderate ones for this
Pinshure of the moderate ones or they're just like hers
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by peter0071(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2017
hmmmm...
IamLucy:
Rhetorical question i guess
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by tinnymerit(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2017
people are seeing boo.bs but i am seeing 55000 IG followers which can make fortune on fiverr and other freelancing sites.people are seeing boo.bs but i am seeing 55000 IG followers which can make fortune on fiverr and other freelancing sites.people are seeing boo.bs but i am seeing 55000 IG followers which can make fortune on fiverr and other freelancing sites.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by cirmuell(m): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2017
They look disgusting, I prefer moderate bress.
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2017
IamLucy:

Well, this is your reality check.
Re: Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs by IamLucy(f): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2017
Haute:

Well, this is your reality check.
One am glad of

(1) (2)

Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time / Full Meaning Of BOO, BAE And Other Acronyms We Use In Our Everyday Life. / Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.