Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes (106778 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by hugelyendowed: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2019
A young lady is currently under fire by Nigerians online for doing a silly thing.

Nigerians are wondering what the world is turning into and why such a young and beautiful lady would do such a thing..

The lady shared video of her blending pepper and tomatoes in the kitchen while vibrating along with the blender by shaking her boobs up and down.

Some people queried why she posted the video, whether to Seduce men or what.

She is currently being 'roasted' online.... See some of the comments blasting her.....

Selamawit_29:

"Why do we black women have no respect for our selves, and expect the world to respect us���what’s even the point of this video?"

Captainobie:

"What is the meaning of this one now? Later they will come and say men are objectifying them."

king.orji:

" Y is women so useless? Does it mean dat her mother did not give her home training?"

O_des:

" My dear tell them, I don't know what this world is turning into!"

Jamesngunu19":

"because my people say the head is empty the private places suffer.like the breast and kpomoh!!!"

Jamesngunu19:

"because my people say the head is empty the private places suffer.like the breast and kpomoh!!!"

Hydrachukwu:

"Stupid girls tryna trend. Your kids will hide their faces in shame it's a pity"

Watch the video
HERE

And see how she was disgraced online

Source:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/slay-queen-blending-peppers-and_28.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by hugelyendowed: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2019
See reactions....
Watch the video
HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by hugelyendowed: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2019
See more
Watch the video
HERE

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2019
She's somewhere from the ss or se the Northerners will not do this

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Homeboiy: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2019
angry
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Valro(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2019
You see Nigerians are the worst hypocrites, most of these people criticising these ladies do worse privatel.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Valro(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2019
The breast sharp

27 Likes

You see Nigerians are the worst hypocrites, most of these people criticising these ladies do worse privatel.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2019
yet they claim men are objectifying them. because of 1 million that only one person will win see how women are degrading themselves. the rest will just be picked by men to be used after seeing the videos

28 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by GOFRONT(m): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2019
Why she acting like ogbanje??

7 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by decatalyst(m): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2019
So many people are getting so bold each day to display their stup!dity for the world to see.

Our generation is not serious.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Wetin concern you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Tamarapetty(f): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2019
Valro:
Like you said; private! It's better to do worse in private, than disgrace yourself in public for 5mins fame. . . After this, what else can she offer? Nothing. And soon enough, she'll be forgotten like the rest.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Speedyconnect15: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2019
Whats ur biz?
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by AryEmber(f): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2019
Valro:
Eeya, you want them to share their private business with you abi? That way, they are no longer hypocrite shey?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by yetundeflexxy: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2019
eeyyaaaa
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by lilmax(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2019
the ones saying do what makes you happy will call their daughters and sisters to order if it was family related

Nigerians copy and paste nonsense grin

idiots like her will be the first to say "I was naive" at that point of life grin

that's why guys without sense fall for her

which good guy with sense will involve a girl like this in his life?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2019
This trash shouldn't get to FB o

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by FavouriteMe(f): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2019
Valro:

Trust me, nothing hinders you from grinding your tomatoes at home even naked, but it becomes a problem when you upload yourself with little or no clothes for the whole world to see!
Next time, please know the true meaning of hypocrites!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by jeff1607(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2019
I wonder if she has brothers or sisters to talk and beat sense into her

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Kidaholic(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Wetin person no go see for this country? ordinary to blend tomatoes na problem... Must she shake the breast and video herself to do that? Feminism has ruined our ladies! No iota of self consciousness anymore

9 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2019
tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Headlesschicken(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2019
undecided Smh, Useless bum bum shaking by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2019
Sex revolution gonna hit Nigeria so bad that it will knock off the closed minded ones one side.

Do u know there was a time in America a lady couldn't even wear trousers or her laps seen? Or meet a man without a chaperone? grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2019
What’s her Instagram handle? I’m asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Damiagy7218(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2019
40ft foreign container for sale at Ajah call 08035700584
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2019
LADIES need to be encouraged to update their senses regularly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by nanakgh(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2019
Really? That's it? This is the video that's causing all the outraged comments? And to the stupid girl saying black women don't respect themselves please check yourself and make that Nigerian women, because I know countless black woman from all over the world who respect themselves. And another talking about bride price being reduced, seriously? My daughter will live her best life. Bleep your bride price, I don't sell my children anyway.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Tallesty1(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2019
Valro:
So? Certain things are meant to be done in private. Do you bath in public? Dress up in public? Shave your pubic in public? Poo in public?

All of us shave the hairs on our privates but if you come to the center of the road with shaving stick to shave the hairs in ur pubic region, we will call you out and it doesn't make us hypocrites.

People like you are the reason morality and common sense are fading fast.

42 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / My Experience With A Married Woman.. / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.